Petey Pegs the Preacher Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Anne shrugged off her bra she cupped her breasts in her hands and hunched forward, not looking at me. Her cheeks were flushed crimson and she looked like this might be the end of the evening. But then she drew a deep breath, straightened, picked up the deck again and offered them around. Her breasts were large, and not as pendulous as I'd have guessed from her weight. Her aerolae and nipples were small--similar to mine. With her boldness, I felt mine pucker and silently thought: "Good for you!"

On the next round--the final one, as it turned out, since I lost and slowly eased my panties down off my hips.

"OK, down to business now," proclaimed Anne. "Here's what I have in mind. I want to give John the same treatment you gave him that night, but he's not going to touch you, and he's not going to get touched except by this crop. I decided that thing you bought wasn't big enough to serve as punishment, and make no mistake, this is all about punishment, so I worked up my nerve and stopped in the same place to get a bigger one. John, bend over the back of that chair. Kathy, attach those wrist thingys to the chair legs."

John and I carried out her instructions. His dick was oozing pre-cum and I shuddered as it dripped onto the chair seat. It was all I could do to stop myself from scooping it onto my finger and slurping it down, but I refrained.

"So how did you decide how many swats to give him?" Anne asked me.

I wrote a number on a piece of paper, folded it over and put it on the night stand. I told him that he could stop me any time, but that if he stopped me before I got to the number on the slip of paper, I'd start over and give him twice that number. If he surpassed it, the whipping would be over. I wrote 9--he took 15 and every 5th stroke was on his nuts."

"Was that before or after you put that thing up his butt?" she continued.

"I fucked his ass beforehand--that was what he was being punished for."

"Hmm." Anne mused. "Well I think this time the butt plug goes in before things start and stays in the whole time." She walked over to pull the new toy out of her bag.

If the one I picked out was a medium, this was unquestionably large. She showed it to John and his eyes showed the worry and apprehension.

"How do we do this?" she asked me.

"Slowly!" I responded. "That's big enough that if you just shove it straight in all at once, even with lube, you'll tear the flesh and risk an infection. Use lots of lube, and work it in slowly--in and out just part way, and a little farther over plenty of time."

"OK--here we go," she said, squirting the lube on his bung hole. I'd selected silicone lube, so she really overdid it, but that couldn't hurt a thing. I encouraged her to lube the butt plug as well. As she bent over his left side to work the plug in with her right hand, her tits hung down and brushed his back. When she straightened up slightly, I noticed her aerolae had puckered and shrunk. Much as she denied having a libido, Anne was getting turned on!

She worked in just the first inch for a while, sliding it slowly in and out. John said: "OK--I can take a little more." and she pushed it in about 2/3rds of the way, resuming her slow fuck of his backside. After several more minutes, she decided on her own to give him some more and pushed until the widest part of the plug was resting against the opening of his anus and held it there. She pushed a little harder, and the outer rim of his asshole began to close around the backside of the toy. John gritted his teeth and groaned.

"That hurt, does it?" Anne asked.

"Yes--AGGHH!" he exclaimed as she pushed in another quarter inch.

"Good," she said. "Are you feeling punished? You've lost your erection, so I'm guessing the answer is yes."

"Yes--it hurts--this isn't fun."

"Glad to hear," she grinned and with a final push, rammed the plug the rest of the way in, burying its base against his ass cheeks.

John yelped, then exhaled deeply.

"OK--now the fun starts. I've written a number. Kathy hasn't seen it. Either one of you can stop me any time, but like Kathy's arrangement, if you haven't taken all I wrote, we start over and double the number on the paper. Spread your legs good and wide, because your nuts are going to get it again too. And when we're done with you, you're going to give Kathy here the same number. She likes it from people who love her, and pretty clearly, that's you, buddy boy."

Whoa. I was getting turned on during the group strip game, and at seeing John's cock rise to greet us. That had faded as John's ass was forced to take the butt plug. In the end, what she had planned for John might be good for the both of them, but the bdsm scene was a long way from erotic for me. I'd reaffirmed that too recently with the 3-way John and I had those months ago on my weekend with Dene. And I was sure John would be left feeling more guilty rather than less as a consequence of using the crop on me and watching the stripes blossom. No--this wouldn't be good for either of us, even if it indulged Anne.

"No deal, Anne." I said calmly. "But I'll offer this compromise: If you'll kiss me deeply, fondle, lick and suck my breasts and bring me to an orgasm with your fingers, I'll allow you to lay as many blows on my pussy as you give John's balls. And "love", by the way, is way overstating what John feels for me." I figured I was safe--that the prospect of a lesbian encounter would repulse her.

"We'll see," she said.

And with that, she started to work on John's exposed tush. It looked more like she was beating a rug than an ass! She landed 4 vicious strokes on his butt and a fifth one on his balls in maybe 4 seconds total. He groaned loudly with his teeth clenched after his nuts were smacked, as Anne breathed heavily, mouth still set in a determined frown and her brow furrowed. She landed a 2nd set just as fast. Doubtlessly, this was how she disciplined their kids when they got out of line. With a loud groan, John fell heavily against the chair after the nut stroke. There were welts rising from the slender cane on the left half of his ass, and large red splotches from the leather on the right.

"Ready to call for a stop, cheater?" Anne growled.

"Go ahead," John said, bravely.

"Get your feet back under you, then," Anne commanded and speed-whipped another set of five, this time adjusting the crop so that she was mostly caning him. The leather tab smacked mostly on his right hip as the tip flexed around his right cheek. Red welts now rose on both cheeks, making a mesh pattern on the left side where 15 stripes now crossed each other. John's legs buckled again with the blow to his balls and his nut sack began to swell.

"How about now, you pervert?" Anne was panting heavily. "More?"

"Yes, please. Anne, honey, I'm not going to stop you. I want you to keep going until you're not mad at me anymore."

Well, shit. I didn't think Anne had any intention of stopping. She paused at that, though, and her expression softened ever so slightly. She delivered another 5, but not with the same force, and landed the 5th one on his ass instead of his balls.

Anne paused, looking at John hanging limply over the chair. Some of the stripes looked ready to bleed, especially where they overlapped.

"OK--unhook him," Anne told me.

I did. John kneeled in front of the chair for a moment before using it to push himself into a standing position. He turned to face Anne, who by now, fury spent, was looking guilty over the damage she'd inflicted. She opened her arms and they embraced.

"Thank you," John said quietly to Anne. "And not for stopping, ---although that's OK too," he added with a rueful smile. "Thank you for getting this out in the open. Do you still want to stay married?" he asked tentatively.

"I do," Anne replied, "and I don't want to do this to you again. I don't want to feel that level of rage ever again."

"Um, would it be OK if I take this thing out of my butt now?" he asked.

That broke the intensity of the moment and Anne said: "Oh, no--I forgot that for a minute. Sure, let's get it out."

"John," I spoke for the first time in a while, "maybe you can head to the bathroom and take care of that while Anne and I talk for a moment. Make like you're trying to poop while you pull it out--that will make it easier. After you clean up, look in my cosmetic case and you'll find a little jar of white cream--feel free."

John headed off to the bathroom and I turned to Anne.

"Thoughts?" I asked.

"I'll have to admit you were right about a lot of things. It's better that John and I are talking, and there's danger in lashing out in anger. I was nearly out of control at first, and now I'm the one with the guilt over what I've done to him. I'm glad the anger has burned off. I'm scared about where we'll go from here."

"I still think you'd do well to find a marriage counselor, Anne, but you're headed in a good direction. You can talk openly about me, you can talk openly about what John needs in the way of sex, and you can talk about how this evening has changed things. That's huge, really."

"Did you mean it about my kissing you and, um, making you have an orgasm?" Anne continued. "Don't you find me disgusting?"

"I did mean it Anne, and no--I don't find you disgusting. I'd enjoy having you as a lover."

"And you'd really let me hit your vagina?"

"That too, if it would make you feel "even" with me too."

Anne walked toward me and we embraced, her soft breasts pressing into mine. She gulped and moved tentatively toward a kiss. I met her lips with mine and softly ran my tongue around her lips. She returned the tongue play and we continued the kiss. I took her hand and led her into the bedroom. I pulled back the covers and invited her with a motion to stretch out with me. We reclined and continued the kiss.

Over her shoulder, I saw John step quietly back into the room, his eyes wide.

"You seem OK with this, Anne," I said quietly.

"One of my fantasies, I'll have to admit," she responded.

I saw John smile and nod. He knew!

"Any experimenting when you were younger?" I asked.

"In college," she admitted, "but only once, and not ever again. We were so embarrassed that we changed roommates afterward."

"Mmm," I said, and dropped it.

I rolled apart a little way and guided her hand to my breast. She looked down at my chest while she cupped my tit and kneaded it with her fingers. She alternately rolled my nipple with her thumb and 1st two fingers and played with the whole breast. Feeling a slight deformity she asked: "Is this where the cancer was?" I nodded. "Does it feel any different now?" she continued. I shook my head, then rolled further back and guided her lips to my nipple.

There was no hesitation now. She gently sucked and rolled my erect areola with her tongue and reached over to my other breast to play with it. I was definitely getting into this now! I played with her hair and stroked her back with my free hand. She sighed contentedly. I rolled my head to the side to see John. He was still standing in the doorway, fully erect and lightly stroking his cock. I winked at him.

My pussy was juicy from anticipation as I rolled Anne onto her back and climbed on top, kneeling with one leg between hers and one outside. I let my tits lightly caress hers, letting my nipples flick across hers before leaning in for a deep, passionate, tongue-filled kiss. I humped her thigh with my pussy and rose slightly to take both of her breasts in my hands, massaging them, squeezing, pulling, and pinching lightly. She lifted her hips to press into my thigh and I pressed back firmly into her crotch which had, as I'd hoped, soaked her panties. I dropped back in for another tongue-lock as we humped each other's legs.

I broke away briefly and suggested: "Let's get these panties off you, OK?" She shucked them in one quick motion and brought her lips back to my tits, suckling first one, then the other. I reached between her legs, running my fingers through her bush (which, given my love of bush, inspired a gush from my own pussy) and said softly: "Stop me if you don't want this."

"Stop now and I'll bite your nipple off," she grinned.

I traced slowly around her pubis with my fingers, circling closer and closer to her slit. As I brushed across the top of her clit, her whole body jerked. It reminded me instantly of my Beebe the first time I touched his cock over 30 years ago. I circled her clit a few times, it was fully erect. I flicked it lightly, and slowly parted her outer lips, moving down toward her perineum. She was slick and juicy! As I drew back toward her clit, I pressed a little more firmly, allowing my finger to every so slightly press into her vagina. Her hips rose, urging my fingers deeper. Not yet! I continued the stroke upward to her clit again and then pinched its base between my thumb and forefinger. Her body shook again--longer this time--and I backed off.

I beckoned to John to come closer and kissed Anne again as my fingers continued to explore her slit.

"Anne, honey, there's a perfectly good tongue going to waste in here. How about we have John run his up your pussy while I play with your clit and kiss you?"

"MmmHmm," was all I got in reply, and all John needed. He dove into her pussy like a starving man into a steak dinner. I knew how talented he was down there, and Anne's movements kicked up a notch. I used the fingertips on my index and middle finger to straddle her clit hood and flipped it back and forth between them as I felt John's upper lip on top of them. His tongue flipped her clit back and forth until she was shivering on the edge of an orgasm before he dove back up her love hole. Then I felt his forehead on the back of my hand as he slipped even lower. Anne broke the kiss to exclaim: "Oh my GAWD! He's in my ass!"

Then she shoved my head down on her breast and commanded: "Suck hard, rally HARD!" John kept his tongue in her ass; I sucked her nipple so hard I knew she'd have a hickey, and kept at her clit. She reached down, ran her own fingers up her pussy. Suddenly, she began bucking hard and screaming as the orgasm overtook her. I eased up on her clit, but as she began to come down, I began flipping it again and she had another roaring orgasm.

Finally, John and I both backed away and she laid panting on the bed.

"Well," she gasped, "I guess my libido isn't completely dead after all."

"I'd say there's at least a trace of it alive and kicking," I grinned back. "Listen, I'm going to take a quick shower. Why don't you two see if you can find something to talk about." I left the bedroom, closed the door and made my way toward the shower. I paused at the pass-through door and quietly opened it to find Dene smirking on the other side.

"I think we're good here, lover. I'm going to shower, dress, and check in with them, then let them know I'm leaving. I call this chapter 'closed.'"

We shared a quick kiss and closed the doors again.

Freshened and dressed, I passed my makeup case and overnight bag to Dene and knocked softly on the bedroom door. After a moment, I heard a giggle followed by "come in."

John and Anne were side-by-side in bed with the covers pulled up. They were both smiling. "Hi you two. Listen, I'm heading out now. I think you're on the way to a new chapter. Just a couple of things--if either of you write me, copy the other one. If I write to you, I'll address it to both of you. No more secrets. I'm not going to swear I'll never see you again, but believe me when I say I won't see you any earlier than a year from now, OK? Feel free to just stay in this room if you want, or head back to your own. Best of luck with everything now."

I closed their door again, and exited through the pass-through into Dene's room to spend another night with my oldest, dearest friend.