All Comments on 'Petting Party Ch. 04'

by magmaman

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
sexmatesexmateabout 19 years ago
OKAY

Looks like we are going to have one big orgy! How does Sharon feel now? Or was this a one time thing just to get things "even"?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
I thought you knew

Sharon is something else. She instigated the sex the last time and flipped out. Now she does it again. Is she going to get jealous or be okay with it?

magmamanmagmamanabout 19 years agoAuthor
More than just sex.

This series deals with sexual repressions caused by upbringing, how a person can get past that with maturity.

Yes, weakness of flesh, overprotection of the next generation, daily life hiding what is obvious.

Yet weakness of the flesh remains.

I am sure it is much softer sexually than some tastes would prefer, that is intentional.

Just experimenting with bits of another book I am writing, hopefully it will be either loved or hated.

The worst reaction of all is neutral, of course.

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
did you learn the first time around

dumb and dumber.

phoenix764phoenix764about 19 years ago
Stupid

After all the problems that the first swap caused, why would they be dumb enough to do it again? They missed 10 years of happiness with each other because of that error. He and Sharon should confront Kevin and Lori, and tell Kevin that there is no way that they will risk their marriage by swapping or an affair. They should also tell them that Kevin's attempts to get intimate with Sharon are unwanted and unwelcome. The relationship with Lori was in the past, and Kevin needs to get over it. If he can't then their friendship ends, because His and Sharon's marriage comes first.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

I understand what you are trying to do with this story. Show how much Sharon has grown. But why would you want to put a second swap in this story after showing what the first one did to their marriage. Most people would not take that chance... on ruining their marriage period. any way well written.

gizzmo301gizzmo301about 19 years ago
Nice

I understand what you are trying to do with this story. Show how much Sharon has grown. But why would you want to put a second swap in this story after showing what the first one did to their marriage. Most people would not take that chance... on ruining their marriage period. any way well written.

magmamanmagmamanabout 19 years agoAuthor
And why take the chance?

From the comments and via email, I see some of you get it.

Yes, they took a chance. Think of it: Corporate heads have fallen, Presidents have been forced to speak publically on their amorous excapades.

Weakness of the flesh. Dumb? Oh yes. Common? Oh yes.

Get your sticks ready for poking, there is just one more segment....LOL ..

MGM

don87654don87654almost 15 years ago
A big orgy is due......

It sounds about like it is about time to bring both Ray and Sammy into the fun times.....

TavadelphinTavadelphinalmost 12 years ago
Yep thinking with the wrong damn head again -

Sarah is going to be just fine this time - I am sure - and Sammi well she and Junior will have fun together now too -

SigintSigintabout 8 years ago
" Sharon and I never did either, it would seem we should have. We never used birth control, it just didn't happen."

So who"s Sammi's daddy?

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago
Hmm

So they didn’t learn any lessons from the first time they swapped?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermagmaman@magmaman
6', 186#, published writer. I have worn many hats. As a young man I was crazy, carefree and making wads of money. Then along came a messed up war and I was cannon fodder. From there I came home even crazier, and survived a 120 MPH crash which got me 15 years in a wheelchair...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES