All Comments on 'Petty Vandalism'

by Ashson

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
more please

Love the interaction between these two!! Would love to read more about them and what happens next. Very hot!!!

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

The way you fleshed that out made it very sexy, sensual, erotic and raucously naughty all at the same time. I'll always love the sorcerer's tool syndrome that keeps rearing its cocky head - they do call it a 'light wand' after all (Tantric, but you knew that already) - the reason we allow men to still splash around in the gene pool.

Oh and thank you (thank you, oh, thank you) for the previous story concerning the maid. It made my day. Hey, that rhymes...I think?

Shot for all of it! Your experimenting is becoming interesting indeed.

LordSlamdawggLordSlamdawggover 7 years ago
That magic ( and python pivotal ) moment !

jack30341 was ( and is though not too currently active ) excellent author who takes a lot of trouble to setup with relative but effective brevity and then focus and accentuate on those crucial split seconds at the carnal tipping point where momentum reverses and everything changes.

Of course Ashson is no slacker at delineating and isolating that minute but crucial segment of time as well . This story of his excels at it as never before in my memory. I read this with a lot of admiration and thank him for sharing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Of course this is by Ashon...

I got a paragraph or two in and noticed the lack of spelling and grammar errors. Another couple of paragraphs made it clear your female characters weren't being described as if they belonged on wanted posters (height, weight, cup size. . .because that's soooooo hot /snark). After that, I just enjoyed a great little story with appealing characters told in a witty way. It was only when I finished and looked for the author so I could read more of their work that I realized why all of the above were true: of course, it was by Ashon. Thanks for another great story. :-)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous