All Comments on 'Peyronie's'

by romancer

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Great fun!

No woman urologist would ever do this with a patient, of course, but it is fun to imagine! In defense of woman physician's sexuality, let me say that during training, when we were all young and horny, I heard about some fellow female resident physicians who warmed up the on-call rooms. Not with me; I was married and faithful. One actually propositioned me when we were sharing a room. I said I was too tired!

magmamanmagmamanalmost 9 years ago
Interesting

Most would claim something like this could never happen, when in fact it not only does (rarely I am sure) but happened to this old man recently prior to a recent colonoscopy and sort of similar at my Medicare physical some 6-7 years back.

This one is probably a fantasy of course, still, fun read.

Thanks for sending me the info!

MGM

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
5 stars

Very well written. I, too, have suffered from Peyronies for 13 years but I wasn't as fortunate as you. I lost 2.5 inches in length, going from a proud 7 inches down to a disappointing 4.5, with a 30-degree curve to the left. There was no injury that caused it and my urologist believes it is hereditary because my father also experienced it. When it first happened, it was excruciatingly painful to get an erection, and the bend was almost 90 degrees. Over the next year the pain gradually diminished as did the angle, settling down to my current 30 degrees. It is frustrating how little medical science seems to care about the condition and the few treatment options that exist are radical and scary to even consider.

I have had fantasies similar to your story. A few years ago my urologist had a nurse who was stunningly gorgeous and sexy. I imagined scenarios where she would need to manipulate me...but all she ever did was show me to an examination room and ask me to provide a urine sample. I sincerely hope your story was a true account!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Great story

Very good. I wished the good doctor found some relief also.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userromancer@romancer
396 Followers
Long, strange trip, still being. Enjoy writing for the mental exercise and discipline; enjoy writing erotica because, hey. Not into anger, humiliation, pain or remorse. Into the myriad of ways life can be great. Also, I write from experience, and leave it up to you to figu...

story TAGS