All Comments on 'Pharaoh's Lounge'

by gapster7

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
rgraham666rgraham666almost 17 years ago
Nice work

The writer takes a common fantasy and manages to make it his own.

The story is wonderfully hot, quite sweet and a little dirty in just the right amounts.

Well done.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Been missing your stories gapster

As usual, this is one hot little story of a white fifty something guy fucking a non-white twenty something, eating pussy with expertise. Her delicious tastes and aromas were not ignored and we do look forward to more...soon! Your loyal fan! More about Michelle soon, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Quite Nice

Usually, I don't care for stories told from the first-person perspective, as they often feel too insistent, as though the writer is trying to tell me how sexy the situation is, rather than show me. This story, however, is very much the exception. It has a natural flow to it, allowing the reader to enjoy the scenario without feeling railroaded, and the chemistry between Ronnie and Amber is allowed just enough time to ripen without feeling rushed. I also like that Ronnie is not some ultra idealized Marty Stu character(ie: he's not a super spy with psychic powers and a million girlfriends), but is simply an older gentleman pursuing someone he's attracted to. It gives the story a more authentic feeling, making it more relatable for the reader. So thank you for this well-paced and written erotic fic, it is most appreciated :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous