Pharaoh's Lounge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers

I moved to kneel between her legs, forcing her to spread them to accommodate me. Now I could see the sweet succulence of her labia, still moist from our fucking and further enhanced by the massage. I kneaded her buttocks with a deep powerful grip and could hear wet sticky sounds emanating from her pussy as my massage pulled her ass cheeks back and forth, revealing the hidden treasure of her exquisite ass and equally alluring pussy.

My fingers did the walking, and eventually found their way to the edge of her labia, swollen with desire and wet with anticipation. I teased her lips and put my middle finger into my mouth to moisten it. Her inner lips were slightly protruding from her pussy and I gently ran my finger along the delicate folds. I reached down and barely touched her clit. She acknowledged my arrival by lifting her hips off the bed to allow me full and direct access. I began to twiddle her clit with the tip of my finger and she gyrated her hips to meet my rhythm.

I climbed from between her legs and kneeled to the side. Her face and chest stayed prone on the bed, but she arched her back up and pushed her ass into the air. What an exquisite sight. My right hand continued its party with her open pussy. I licked my left middle finger and began to explore the sweet pucker of her anus. It felt well lubricated and I gently probed and prodded. Hearing no hesitation I slowly inserted my finger into her ass. She groaned deeply as I pushed it in to the first knuckle.

All these years I had fantasized about the feel and grip of her beautiful ass. Now my fingers were giving her pleasure and she was completely giving herself to me. Her eyes were closed, her mouth was open and sounds of delight emanated from somewhere deep in her being. I inserted two fingers into her cunt, deep as I could push them, and then leaned down to her sweet round ass and replaced my finger with my tongue. She hissed in pleasure and bucked her bottom to meet my oral invasion. The smell of her sex overwhelmed my nostrils as my tongue explored her asshole and my nose nestled into the wet nectar of her pussy.

Suddenly she turned her head to me and ordered me to fuck her.

"Oh, fuck, Ronnie. I need you. I need you to fuck me, now. Hurry up and get that big cock inside me."

I kneeled again between her legs and put my hands on the beautiful curve of her hips. Her pussy protruded forth from between her legs: open, wet and inviting. She pushed up onto her knees as I guided the head of my cock to her gaping opening. I teased her with the tip of my cock, sliding it up and down the gaping slit of her soaking wet pussy.

"Oh, fuck, Ronnie! Stop teasing me and fuck me!"

She was in the very position she'd been in on the stage earlier in the evening. I slid in. I could feel her well-lubricated pussy grab at my dick. I pushed in deeper with each thrust, working up slowly to a rhythm and sliding in a little further each time. Within a minute I was sliding in and out, my hands grabbing her hips and pulling her back hard each time I exited. I was in deep and fully hard.

The view was incredible and a fantasy come true. Her sweet ass was spread for me. I could clearly see the starfish of her anus and the lips of her pussy grabbing and sliding on my fully engorged cock. Her ass cheeks bounced tightly with each thrust and she began to groan in rhythm to my thrusts.

"I love fucking you, Amber. I love sliding my cock deep into your pussy. I dreamed of doing this for years. Fuck!"

"Fuck me harder, Ronnie. Come on, fuck me with that big dick. Faster!"

And so I began to fuck her hard, real hard. I pounded my cock into her like there was no tomorrow. Our bodies were slapping together and the sounds of sex, the groans, the pounding of flesh, the heavy breathing, the shaking of the bed, all combined into a cacophony of sexual music. This girl loved to fuck and she liked it hard and she liked it fast.

I pulled her toward the edge of the bed so I could stand rather than kneel. Now I really got up a head of steam. Amber climbed up on all fours as I worked her as hard and fast as I could go. Our bodies became a blur. Her hair was flying every which way, her ass cheeks were bouncing from the fury of our motions and she pushed her ass back to meet each thrust. I began to slap her ass hard, first one side, then the other.

She loved it and told me to slap her harder. But I went back to fucking furiously. Sweat was pouring off me and I began to feel that familiar feeling welling up deep in my groin. Amber was moaning loudly.

"I'm going to come, Amber. I'm going to come in your pussy. Oh, fuck!"

"Yes!" Amber screamed.

I cried out as the first spurt of semen shot deep into her body, followed by another and another. I could feel Amber's pussy contracting strongly from her own orgasm as her spasms clenched my cock in a rhythmic display of sexual crescendo. We slowed down from our hectic pace, I pulled out of her soaked pussy and we both collapsed on the bed laughing.

"Oh my God, Ron. Fuck."

"Amber. Sweet Amber," I whispered in her ear. "Thank you, baby. That was unbelievable."

We cuddled together, spooned our bodies so her wonderful ass was pressed against my belly. I fondled her sweet breasts and kissed her delicate neck as we collected ourselves and laughed about the lunacy of the last hour. There was no place I would rather be at that moment.

We fucked twice more that night, and once more in the morning, before Amber headed back to school. We shared a naked room-service breakfast before she left and made plans to get together again in a few months.

And to think that I would never have known about her whereabouts if it hadn't been for my lunch with Jack. Just goes to show that tradition comes in handy sometimes. I drove back to Connecticut floating on a cloud and already planning my return to Providence.

gapster7
gapster7
1,699 Followers