All Comments on 'Philip and I'

by Ken Nitsua

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
At first

I felt a bit let down that they hadn't ended up together..but giving Ray a possible romantic interest at the end was a good touch, a nice ending. I wouldn't call this story hot, it was more sweet than sexy but a great read still.Good job,thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
I wonder what happened

and why they didn't end up together...a sweet story with a touch of sadness at the end...well done!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 16 years ago
Really good

Like someone else said, this story is more sweet and sentimental than sexy. Not that it wasn't still hot!

A part of me wonders what happened to them and why things didn't work out but I guess you answered the question when you said, the guy who brings you out isn't going to be the one you stay with. I suppose I can understand that, a newly out man is discovering a part of himself that he never knew existed. He's finding out about a world he previously had nothing to do with. To stay with the man who helped you "out of the closet," as it were, is doing both him and yourself a disservice. At least it is if you're staying together out of a sense of obligation or gratitude. Of course, there's always the possibility that a gay man's first relationship is true love, but how often does that happen?

I didn't mean to go off on such a tangent. I just want to add, I liked the ending and how everything went full circle. You're a really good writer.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKen Nitsua@Ken Nitsua
792 Followers
Thanks for your continued support and feedback after all of this time. I’m still trying to write and hope to add more stories in the coming months. The Steelman Tales, a full-length novel, is now available as a Kindle book from Amazon. It incorporates five stories that were f...