All Comments on 'Phone Call from a Convention'

by MrMsScrewloose

Sort by:
  • 49 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Gawd..another sicko tale.

Auhors definitely are screw loose. As sick as they come.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
"A city girl's purse contains both condoms and pepper spray."

A country girl's purse, when she carries one, contains ID, money (her own), and a Ruger .380. Lesson: Fuck a city girl, marry a country girl.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Well...

really not my cup... Hubby does not know if she contacted him again or not... But I would bet a bunch of dollars she has or someone else filling her needs...

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
another pile of dung in LW

what else is new? normal fare for this category anymore

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Just suck a dick

This shit is so old.

impo_61impo_61almost 9 years ago
The same old same...

The same old same...Only ruined in the end: "I only hope that, if she does, she will tell me all about it..." Wasn't that the agreement in this open marriage? If she doesn't tell him, it's cheating and bye, bye open marriage, bye, bye respect, bye, bye love...1* .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Alternative title; 'How to become an idiot'

There is a warning at the start and this is a story about extra-marital sex, so there is no reason to be upset by the content. A good enough tale of a husbands unconscious degradation.

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago

"If you don't like sharing-wife stores, stop reading now and go somewhere else."

Naturally, all of the angry, bitter, miserable old men who inhabit this corner of the Internet ignored your warning, and left you a nasty comment, just to show you how tough they can talk when they aren't standing face-to-face. So predictable. So pathetic.

This story doesn't do much for me. I've never been a fan of phone sex, and this read like a transcript of a phone sex conversation. I'm sure others enjoyed it -- and I have no doubt the author enjoyed it if this is based even loosely on reality -- but it just isn't my cup of tea.

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
@swingerjoe Who made you king?

You bring nothing but tripe to the table. Your arrogance is exceeded only by your cuckishness and your inability to satisfy your wife. Or do you long to suck cock and eat cum out of that skank's hole?

If this shit was in Fetish where it belongs by definition no negative comments would be made but as long as you sick fucks keep slinging it into loving wives you'll get comments.

You are boring and just plain sad. And yes we do know about you and your "marriage" . You've made it very plain in your comments. Keep your fetish to yourself.

KristieBechirKristieBechiralmost 9 years ago
'M'?

I never get why authors use an intitial instead of just a fake name. It's silly and distracting. You changed the other names, but left him as M to protect his identity?

swingerjoeswingerjoealmost 9 years ago
@ seekeraz

You again? I thought you had finally died of loneliness, old age, and/or choking on bile. Why are you so obsessed with me? You have a secret crush on me, don't you? Just admit it. Be a man, and own up to who you really are -- like Bruce Jenner. We all know you really enjoy these cucky stories. Otherwise, why would you keep visiting this section of this erotic website, specifically set aside for cuck stories? You secretly jerk off to this stuff, we all know that. Just admit it, and you'll feel much better. Just ask Bruce.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
swingerjoe

You just can't help.yourself.Even a story you don't like you have to comment on the comments.What's with you! Sad Joe really sad .Just leave it joe .Let the lunatics have their say and be done with it Not you Joe rolling around in the mud.with the rest of the kooks.Congrats

luedonluedonalmost 9 years ago
Seekeraz, please

Your comments are usually more considered than these poorly worded attacks on a fellow commentator. You can do better.

There's nothing wrong with attacking Swingerjoe. Lots of people do it. He provides a useful service in that respect. But please do it cleverly, not crudely.

L

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
?

Interesting why a story is below 2.00? Do not the cuck story funs like it?

seekerazseekerazalmost 9 years ago
@luedon

you are correct.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Not as good...

As your other efforts. Too much degrading of the husband's everything. The others were stories of consensual playing while hubby was there and participating. This was just kinda nasty. Liked all the others, this one sucked. Sorry.f

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
took your advice

Read the first two sentences. Second one was the clincher. Adios.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Fvie stars

What more needs to be said except for "fuck the critics."

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Right

You do have a screw loose for this shit of a story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
i think its good when a man knows his limitations.

You are not enough of a man so your wife fucks around, a lot. Lucky you are also a serious pervert, just please don't have kids, they deserve better.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
One star because no zero stars

Written for sicko's by a sicko.

WhackdoodleWhackdoodlealmost 9 years ago
I wanted to like it but it was too unrealistic to enjoy.

The roaming fees would be outrageous. And who's going to be on the phone through two hours of dinner, a 30 minute cab ride and 3 hours of fucking? Batteries would fail for fucks sake. And she's supposed to wear condoms except when she doesn't.

Like I said, I wanted to like it but it just bored me to tears.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
`something is missing

in your translation Bet she says that to all the guys Even the ones smaller than her hubbys 12inches

roadbirdroadbirdalmost 9 years ago
this should be in something

other than loving wives. Think fetish. maybe it would do better there

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
Sick

Just another weirdo.

Not a real relationship at all.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 9 years ago
The good news

When this story leaves the first page it will fall into the hole with the other crap shit, never to be read again. As an author you should be ... Proud?

OOAAOOAAalmost 9 years ago
EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fantastic story!!!!

Congrats ;)

HogwashHogwashalmost 9 years ago
Ignore the haters

You are a good writer and if your topic irritates certain people who think that being rude in an anonymous forum is the proper response, screw them.

Keep writing.

Ken NitsuaKen Nitsuaover 8 years ago
Sick and... hot

Well written and gets the job done. Good work.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

Good God, this story made me cum a ton! I have had a fantasy like this for years, as a matter of fact, all of your stories are my fantasies also. Fantastic, I loved it..........5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Great story.

Unless you have ever listened on the phone as your wife is getting fucked, you might not understand just how erotic this can be. I have been fortunate to have been able to do this a couple of times. The first time my wife was with two clients and I listened as they took turns making her scream out in ecstasy. It was incredible. It was actually an accident. They were in the hotel and she called from the room phone. Apparently she did not put it back in the cradle properly so it never hung up. I got to hear everything they said and did. Sometimes I had to imagine as is was a lot of grunting and moaning. Thankfully she is very vocal in bed when turned on and with two guys that day, she definitely was turned on.

patilliepatillieover 6 years ago
You are a sad man

driven by fetish if this is at all autobiographical.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

The husband must be a fucking queer to let his slutty wife fuck another man

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Faggot!!!

Whats wrong with you idiots who like to share their wives??? Are you that pervert or are you only without means??!!

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
1*

fag cuck shit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Just another trash from this pathetic author

What nonsense and ugly story.......waste of time reading this nonsense and garbage.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Well how fun was that? Another hot night with wifey out enjoying hot, kinky sex,...

...while hubby sits at home and listens in on the cell phone. Man, that cell phone bill takes a beating every month!

To me, this is the worst kind of tragedy. Wifey’s out getting strange in the widest possible variety every chance she gets, and hubby runs dry and cold.

I’d at the least have myself buried in a sweet pussy a couple of times a week, probably adding a couple of college girls or my PA, just to keep my head on straight and my pecker happy.

Make all the arguments you want, but if the hotwife lifestyle is your thing, you can’t be much to sleep with.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Great story, please write more and ignore the trolls

I don't know why these trolls who obviously don't like this genre keep posting. Hopefully they will someday grow the fuck up.

26thNC26thNCover 5 years ago
Majority

Have to agree with the majority here. No loving wife here, so not a loving wife story in any fashion.

RuttweilerRuttweileralmost 3 years ago
The trolls here are amazingly pathetic

The author clearly tells you what the material is, then states that if you don’t like this material, go somewhere else. And yet, you crybaby wannabe but ashamed cucks still have to read it, jerk off, and then after you spew their goo, you then have to spew your pathetic self-hatred at the author. If you don’t like it, don’t read it. I presume, because you’ve read it, you must’ve liked it. That is, unless you just go around and hate everything in this genre without reading it. And that makes you even more of a ridiculous loser.

You guys keep jerking off and then hating yourselves for liking this over and over again. Those of us who are paying attention know exactly what you are really doing. Your hateful comments fool no one. We all know you secretly want to suck creampies.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

Love ❤ it: 🌟🌟🌟🌟🌟- (5-)!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

This story was very very well received by Literotica members. As on Jul 20 2021 this story has got 63 faves out 62.3k views, which is a bit more than 1 faves per 1k views, an outstanding faves-to-views ratio.

Rancher46Rancher46almost 3 years ago

Just another story of a cheating slut wife who makes her husband a stupid cuckold. Yuk

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

☆☆☆☆☆ (5.0 = 100%)!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

★★★★★- (5-)!

This is a wife sharing story.

At a convention, she runs into her well-hung former lover, and as she has sex with him, her husband listens to everything over the phone. She tells him what is going on; it is like listening to a baseball game but way way more erotic (or kinky, if you wish.)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

no way this is close to reality. if he was that good before, she'd never have left him for her pathetic loser husband. Hope she crushes him and goes back for keeps to the old boyfriend. Nobody who is a real man would allow this, so husband doesn't qualify!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

would have been better if she tormented him and cried like the sissy wimp he truly is. Make the humiliation real, not something he wants, but something she does to him out of spite for being a pathetic loser of a husband.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

WOW!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous