Phone Call from a Convention

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Yes, there's the taunting. I didn't know how much of her begging was real and how much was acting. She wanted to be fucked, sure, but did she want to be FUCKED!!?

I wanted her to do it. I ached to hear her screaming in passion. "I want to hear it all. I just wish I could be there to see you. You know I want you to be crazy out of control with lust! Leave your phone on speaker so I can hear you. Plug it in so it doesn't run down. I want to hear you screaming all night!"

"No condoms tonight, either, honey. I want to feel him shooting into me. You know that I always love feeling you come in me. Well, he comes deeper and longer. Sorry, honey, but he does, he always did reach deeper inside me and flood me with his cum. I want to feel that again."

Gulp. "Okay, bareback." This is incredibly erotic and stressful at the same time. "Tell me how his cum feels running out of you, down your leg, down your ass. So I can imagine every drop of it going into and coming out of your cunt."

"Oh, yes, oh yes, I will, darling. My juices are running down my leg right now. Soon, both of our juices will be."

---

She left the bathroom. "Are you ready?" Much kissing. Shuffling. Zippers.

"Honey, he's taking off my blouse. Mmm. Now the bra, too, oh, that's better."

"Mmmm, kiss my tits, M, the way you used to. That's nice."

Moaning. Sliding of fabrics.

"Careful with the skirt. That's a really expensive suit. Okay, over there."

"Oh, the pantyhose with the hole in them. God, I'm tempted to leave them on you and fuck you right through them, that would be so sexy.

Sliding fabrics. Bedsprings.

"Oh, M, you're so large. I had forgotten. You're going to split me in half with that thing. Ooh. Let me taste it to lubricate it a little."

"Mmm mmmf. Oh, put another finger in me. Open me up. Fuck me. Fuck me like that. Mmmmm." Sounds of slurping. I knew she was licking his cock.

"Wow, your pussy sure is tight, still. Why is your pussy so tight, after you've been married for ten years? Don't you get fucked enough?"

"Oh, he's in me a lot. But he's not as large as you. When I was single, back when we were playing, I had a lot of different cocks, too. You know how sex is in marriage."

"Honey, M doesn't think you fuck me enough. So he's going to do some now. So I'll remember how well he used to fuck me. How hard, how deep, how long. And you'll hear it all."

"Give me that thing. I want you in me."

"He pushed me on my back. He's kneeling between my legs. Oh, god, look at the size of that thing. Pointed straight at me. Aiming for my opening. Is it wet enough? I think we're both plenty wet."

"I'll go slowly to get in. But then I'm going to fuck your brains out."

"Oh, god, slowly, easy. It's so large. I can feel my lips opening. Oh, there, the head's in. Now give me some more. God, it's big, and thick, I feel so full, it's splitting me. Oh, jeezuz, that's huge. Stop, let me get used to it. Now all the way in. Okay, slowly now. Oh, that feels wonderful."

"Oh, Honey, he's fucking me. He's in your wife's cunt. It's splitting me open! Oh, it hurts, it's so long, it's going into me, into places your cock can't reach. Oh, he's pounding on my cervix. I'm so full, it's deep in me. And thick. He's using your wife's cunt for his pleasure, his sex toy for the night. . . He lifted my knees to his shoulders. He's even deeper in me now. Oh, god that's good."

"You like me in you? You still like it after all these years?"

"Oh, yes, I always loved your cock in me. I wanted to feel your cock in me all the time. I miss your cock when it's not in me. Keep it in me now. Fuck me with that huge thing."

"Honey, we forgot the condom. Is that okay? He's going to come in me. I want him to come in me. I want to feel him pumping his seed into me just like the old days. He always used to fuck me bareback. And I loved feeling it shooting into me."

Thumpa thumpa thumpa. "Pull your knees back as far as you can. Yes, right up to crush your breasts. . . . Am I fucking you better than hubby?"

"Oh, yes, fuck yes! Your cock reaches into me so much deeper. And harder. Fuck that thing into me. I'm folded in half and I can feel every inch of it go into me and pull back out. Fantastic!"

"Do I fuck you better than your husband? He fucks you all the time, but it gets old, doesn't it. You like my new cock in you? Tell him. Tell your husband who fucks you better. I'm fucking you better right now."

"Oh, honey, M fucks me so much better than you. He's long and big and hard, he fills me up completely. And moves harder into me. He's really banging me." Breathing shallow and fast. "He has me folded up like this, so his cock is longer than my fucktube. And it's so big, it scrapes my clit on every stroke! He's fucking me so hard now. I love being fucked by him. I loved it back then and I still do."

"Oh Oh Oh yes like that. Oh, M, keep on pushing into me like that. I'm going to come. You're going to make me come, M! FUCK ME, M!"

"Honey, your wife's going to come being fucked by her lover with his big dick. Oh, I want to come. I want to come on this big dick. Your wife's lover is fucking her hard, he's banging his cock into her, he's slapping against my pussy when his cock bottoms out in my love tunnel, can you hear it?"

"Oh, oh, keep fucking me. Yes . . . yes . . . yes . . . yes. Fuck me, M, fuck me so my husband knows your cock is sliding into me. Tell me."

"Jeezuz, I love fucking you! Your pussy is so hot, wet . . . so soft, so hot. I love sliding into your pussy. Uh, UH, UH."

"You hear that, honey? He loves shoving his thing into my delicious pussy. Mmmm. I really love being fucked by M. And he loves fucking me. He always did. His cock's so big and hard. Fits right up me. Ooh, I love being filled up with it. He was my lover years ago, you know, honey. He fucked me a lot then. All over. Hotels, restaurants, bars, offices. Mmmm. . . . Now I'm your *wife*, we're married, and my lover is still fucking me. He's still fucking your wife - your wife! - and she loves it. "

"Keep fucking me, M. Let me have it! Harder! Harder! Oh, baby."

"He's going to be fucking me a lot. I'm really loving this. I'm going to have him fuck me all the time. I'll be making lots more trips here.

I heard the thump . . . thump . . . thump of the bed as his hips pounded into hers, driving his cock into her depths, and the sweaty slap of their crotches together. And at the end of every stroke she whimpered, "OH . . . OH . . . OH . . . OH! I'm coming! I'm coming! Oh, M, oh, M, I love you, I love your cock! I'm going to come on your cock! Please don't stop drilling me like that. Keep fucking into me. Don't stop! DON'T STOP! OH . . . OH . . . OH OH OH OH OH Oh Oh Oh oh god oh god. Ooooohhh. Oh, fuck me, fuck me, fuck me. . . . Oh, keep going! Slow. Don't stop fucking me!"

I came with her, all those miles away but connected. She came some more. Her orgasm went on in waves for almost a minute. She's always been multiorgasmic, but wow!

"I'm going to come now, baby. I'm going to come in you. Do you hear that, hubby? I'm fucking your wife, fucking her hard. She already came for me, now I'm going to come for her. Inside her gooey hole! I'm going to fill your wife's pussy with my seed. I'm going to come into your wife, right into her pussy, deep in her womb, just like I came into her hundreds of times before! She's folded in half here, her cunt is pointing straight up, my cock aiming straight down. I'm going to shoot a quart down into her!"

"Oh, honey, you hear that? He's going to come in your wife. He's going to squirt his cum into my pussy. He's going to fill my sex with his seed. I want to feel it. I want to have it. I want to take it. Yes, like those many, many times before!"

"Yes, M, fuck me, come in me, I want you to fill me up with your juice. COME IN ME! COME IN ME! COME INSIDE ME! NOW! NOW! And more! More!"

A few more strokes and he grunted as he came in her. Seven, eight, nine spurts. And she screamed. "HUSBAND! HE'S COMING INSIDE ME! HE'S COMING IN YOUR WIFE! MY LOVER'S SHOOTING HIS SPERM INTO YOUR WIFE! HE'S FILLING ME UP WITH HIS WICKED SEED! YOUR WIFE IS TAKING HOT CUM FROM ANOTHER MAN! I WANT HIS SPERM IN ME! I WANT EVERY DROP OF HIS SPERM IN ME!"

Back to him: "FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM! FILL MY MARRIED PUSSY WITH YOUR CUM! I WANT YOUR CUM! I'M YOUR PUSSY NOW! SHOOT INTO ME! OH, OH, I LOVE THAT, I FEEL YOU PUMPING YOUR HOT JUICE INTO ME. I CAN FEEL EVERY SQUIRT. GIVE IT TO ME! GIVE MY PUSSY ALL THAT SEED! I CAN FEEL IT! Oh, all that creamy seed in my womb! Overflowing, running down my butt!"

I came again, too. Jezzuz, what a night!

He collapsed onto her and all I heard was hard breathing. I could imagine the sweaty skin on sweaty skin, her legs down around his waist now, her pussy filled with cream. A little grunting as he rolled off her. And a little complaint about how her hips hurt from all that pounding.

She got up, put the earphone back on. "I can feel his cum flowing out of me down my legs. I must look a mess."

"Ah, but a beautiful mess, Sweetie. You know how I love to see your thighs glistening with semen. As you walk around. That's the sexiest image I know, a woman - you, *my* woman - well fucked and dripping man juice from her pussy. . . . Especially when it drips below your skirt so that everyone can see it. Or it puddles visibly in the crotch of your panties or your bathing suit. Gobs of cum in your crotch. Then they all know that you have been well fucked, and recently. My semen or some other lucky guy's, no matter."

"Perv. I love you, perv."

She went to the bathroom, and I could hear her relieving herself. "Do you still love me with another man's cum in my sex?"

"Of course. I'll always love you. My mate."

"You just say that because you like to watch me mating with other males. I just took a huge load of semen from this man, my old lover. My new lover now. He came in me and he'll do it again. I want to feel his cum pumping into me more. I want to pull the come from this man, suck his balls into my hot box."

Gulp. "No, I'm not upset. I love putting my cum into you, too. But don't let the load you have drip out of you. Save some as lubrication for the next time. I assume there will be a next time."

"Oh, you bet! I'm going to get plenty more of it. I enjoyed that incredibly. If you don't mind, I'm going to jump his bones all night." Pause. "If you *do* mind, I'll do it anyway. You just won't like what you hear. I'm going to fuck him again. And again. Until the equipment is worn out. His and mine. Who needs sleep anyway. . . . Don't worry. I'll bring you some evidence home in my panties so you can judge how well I got fucked here."

--

She went back out to the bed. "I need that big cock again. Come on, up to attention there, boy. . . . It looks like I'm going to have to apply an oral bandage to it to wake it up again."

Sounds of kissing, sounds of slurping. A couple minutes. "Oooh, that's better. Stand up there, boy. Straight up. I want to sit on it."

"Hey, woman, you learned some new skills since the last time you kissed my little friend. Wow! Way to go!"

"Honey, I'm going to sit on it so I can take it all inside. It's all plenty wet from M's cum and my saliva. Here goes. I'm straddling his hips now. Hold me up a little, will you? Let me aim this exactly right at the hole. Down a little, oh, I can feel the head pushing my lips aside. A little more, OH! now the head is in. Oh, pump a little, a couple more inches. Slowly, down . . . up . . . down further. Oh, god, it's really getting into me now. I'm getting filled up. Down all the way so I can relax my legs. Let me relax my vagina to expand for this thing in me. . . . Oh, god, that's good."

"Oh, that feels so wonderful. Your pussy is so silky and hot. Just sit down on me for a minute. There! Can you see it in your belly, baby? See where the end is? See how high it is, how deep it's gone inside you?"

"Oh, god, honey, I can see it up by my navel. I push on my belly and I can feel it move. When he twitches it I can feel it and see it, too. Ahhh! Oh! I've never felt this full of cock before. Give it to me. Pump it up into me."

There was a minute or two of just whimpering. Her enjoying the sensations of being full of cock and scraping her clit on him. Not much rustling of the bedclothes. Probably small movements, but effective, they were driving her crazy.

Then some movement, skin scraping on the sheets. And heavier breathing, from him and her. Then "Oh!s" and "Aahh!s" from her, and grunting from him. "There. Push up into me. Hard. Pull my hips down. OH! That's it! Keep that up while I twirl around here."

"Honey, he's deep in me, and I'm stirring it around the way you like. You know I like it, too. And I can see the outline of his cock pushing against my belly. Oh, god, that's so erotic, to see the thing that's fucking me, almost, see it and feel it at the same time. . . . Now I'm going to switch to up-down in-out and rub my clit on the shaft of his penis."

"Oh! Oh! Oh! That's right, that's good. Pump up. Are you going to come in me again? I want you to come in me again. M, I want to feel your cock pumping its seed into me again. I'm going to come going up and down on your cock, and you're going to come with me."

"Oh, I'm getting close again, honey. I want to come again. And I want to be filled up again! Ooohh, almost there. I'm getting fucked again by this man and loving it! Do you hear that, honey, I'm loving getting laid by another man. A strange man you don't know. Your wife is feeling the sex of another man inside her sex. And taking it willingly. No, better, wanting it, craving it."

"M, you're going to come in me again. Now. Soon. Do it. Come. Come!"

"Yes, I'm going to fill your married cunt with my sperm. I hope hubby is listening and imagining what it looks like to have my cock pumping into you. To have you sitting on my cock and pumping up and down on it like you love it. Just a few more strokes and I'll put my seed in your womb again!"

"Yes, honey, he is going to fill me up. M is pumping his cock in to your wife again, and he's going to come inside your wife again. Husband, do you want your wife to take the seed of this other man inside her sex? She already has all his cock in her. Do you want her to milk every drop of his seed out of his balls and hold it in her womb?"

"Yes," I croaked, "take it. Take it all. I want my wife to be filled with hot cum from another man. Or men, if you can find more! I want her pussy overflowing with the hot cream of her lovers."

"You hear that, M? Come in me. Now. COME IN ME! COME INSIDE ME. NOW! FILL MY PUSSY WITH YOUR SPERM. SHOOT YOUR SEED INTO MY FAITHLESS MARRIED CUNT! YOUR CUNT NOW! SHOOT IN IT! FILL ME WITH YOUR CUM!"

"Oh, honey, he's doing it. I can feel him squirting, shooting his seed into my pussy. A STRANGE MAN IS FUCKING YOUR WIFE! YOUR WIFE WANTS HIM TO PUMP HARD INTO HER, SHE WANTS TO TAKE HIS CUM! HE'S SHOOTING HIS SPERM INTO YOUR WIFE! HER SEX IS FILLED WITH THE SEED OF ANOTHER MAN! COME IN ME, M! COME WITH ME NOW, HONEY!"

And I did, for the third time that night.

She fell off him. "Oh, god, I'm exhausted. And full up." Heavy breathing from both of them for a few minutes. Then five minutes of light snoring, they were both wrecked.

--

They napped for a while, then got up and had a drink from the minibar. She was dripping again, this time all over the sheets. I wondered who was going to sleep on the wet spot. If there was any sleep coming.

She hung up and they went to sleep. She told me the next day that he woke her in the middle of the night, spooning her with his erection between her cheeks. They put it in and slowly screwed again, a lot less violently and loudly than before. And then he had her again after breakfast in their room. She said she was pretty sore when she left and probably walked funny.

She went back to the convention the next day as though nothing had happened.

She did bring me back her panties full of dried cum, great gobs and spots of it, the gusset full from four loads. This infidelity was not a fantasy, it was very, very real. And she saved the ripped pantyhose so we could use them, too. God, I love that woman.

I don't know if she's seen him or talked to him since the trip. She said that she wanted to start up again and have him fuck her a lot. She screamed it over and over that night. Made everyone hot. But who knows? I only hope that, if she does, she will tell me all about it, or call me so I can hear it, or record it, or tape it, or best of all bring him home and do him right in front of me.

12