Phone Phun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That was the last time she had to ask. He pounded her ass without mercy, grunting with each stroke, getting ever closer to blowing his load.

"Harder Dirk," she wailed, "cum inside me." She twisted to watch his face, looking for the telltale signs of orgasm. When he went past the point of no return, she sucked in a big breath, and then jammed her face into the pillow and pushed back against his cock with everything she had left.

"Here it cums," he shouted, burying himself deep inside her.

She felt his release and exhaled slowly. She had done it, taken his big cock up her ass. She may not have got off like she did with Tim, but she was more than satisfied with her performance.

Dirk collapsed in a heap, crushing her into the bedding.

She was careful to keep his cock deep in her ass to prevent any of his cum from seeping down towards her cunt.

Dirk realized what she was up to and rolled over onto his back, pulling her with him so she lay on top of him, her cunt well above her leaking asshole. She was safe for the moment.

"Thanks," she said, giving his cock a squeeze with her ass.

He laughed and tweaked her hard nipples. "Don't tell me you're ready for more."

She stretched out, squeezing down on his cock again. "Nope, in fact I'm famished. How about you?"

"Now that you mention it... yeah, I could go for a pizza."

"Can you reach the phone?"

She dialed the number from memory and ordered a large pepperoni with mushrooms on thin crust. "Shit," she said, reaching to hang up the phone. Her stretching was enough to eject his soft cock from her ass. "Oops, didn't mean to do that. They're slammed with orders; it will be a least an hour before they can deliver."

"No problem... all good things must come to an end. Besides, I wouldn't mind a nice hot shower." He scooted out from under her, and then lifted her in his arms. "Want to join me?"

She pointed the way to the shower.

*****

Tim tapped the rim of Silvia's glass with his; there was something satisfying about the crisp sound of the clinking glasses. He knocked back his third Kamikaze, a drink Silvia had suggested. The ice cold vodka with just a splash of Rose's Lime went down smooth, too smooth. He wiped is mouth with the back of his hand.

Silvia sipped hers and admired Tim's bravado. She licked her lips, and then let her mouth fall open in mock surprise.

Ever since this morning's meeting, when she first opened that gorgeous mouth to speak, he couldn't help but imagine his cock slipping down her throat. How many times had he got hard while staring at that mouth? After shaking off the boredom of the meeting, with a little help from Holly and Dirk, his focus for the afternoon's meeting was getting his cock into Silvia's luscious mouth. He hung on her every word, flattering her at every opportunity, and it finally paid off when she agreed to meet him for a drink.

The Red Dog was Silvia's regular haunt, and she seemed to know everybody in the joint. She took another sip of her drink, and then kicked off a shoe to rub Tim's ankle with her toes.

Tim flashed two fingers to the waitress, and then turned his attention back to Silvia. He'd had enough of their idle chit-chat about the project and the erotic touch of her toes gave him the courage to say something bold, something to turn the conversation to sex. Too late... Silvia beat him to it.

She grinned and said, "That's some rack on Jenna... or maybe you didn't notice."

Tim licked his lips. Perfect. "The waitress?"

Silvia laughed and cupped her tiny breasts. "These may not be my best feature..." She opened her mouth and slowly circled her lips with her wet tongue. "But you already knew that."

Jenna arrived with the drinks, just in time to catch Silvia cupping her breasts. She clucked her tongue at Silvia and then said to Tim, "Don't fall for that old routine." Jenna glanced around to see if anyone was looking, and then grabbed a handful of her generous melons. "If you want the real thing, look me up."

"Apparently your reputation precedes you," Tim said. He gave her glass another tap and downed some more liquid courage. "But, if it's between Jenna's tits and your mouth, well then... you win hands down." He reached under the table and gave her knee a tender squeeze.

Silvia smiled and thanked him with her eyes. "So... tell me about your lunch break."

Tim furrowed his brow.

"Don't give me that look... I can guess what went on."

"And, how can you do that."

She smiled. "Let's just say that I'm very good at reading people... and, like Jenna with her big tits... I know how to use my assets."

"Really?" He said, with a note of sarcasm.

"Don't believe me? Remember in this morning's meeting, I kept quiet for the first hour."

"Yeah..." he said, confused about exactly where she was going.

"And then I spoke briefly about the difficulty of communicating with the remote Native Alaskan villages... and you pretty much ignored me."

"Sorry, I didn't mean to."

"So the next time I spoke, I used my hands more to get your attention... and that's when I let my mouth fall open... just a little more than necessary."

Tim smiled.

"That's when it first occurred to you that I might be a great cocksucker."

Now he laughed. "You did that intentionally?"

It was her turn to smile. "A girl's got to know how to deploy her assets. From then on, you couldn't take your eyes off of me. I bet I even gave you a hard-on... just like you have right now."

Tim blushed. "Now you're just guessing."

"True... but you didn't deny it." She lifted her toes to his crotch and pressed against his hard cock. "Ha! I was right."

He wrapped his fingers around her ankle and held her toes against his cock. "Are you going to finish what you started?"

"Maybe," she said, coyly, "but first tell me about this afternoon."

"What about it?"

"I sent you out of this morning's meeting with a hard-on, didn't I?"

Tim nodded. "You seem pretty proud of that."

She smiled, opening up her mouth to egg him on. "So, tell me what you did about it?"

"What makes you think I did anything about it?"

"Because you were in much better spirits when you returned from lunch. My guess is that you jacked off."

It occurred to him that this little game of tit for tat was going nowhere. He wanted Silvia's hot lips wrapped around his cook, and soon. Perhaps if he confessed, and told her what she apparently wanted to hear. It was a hair brained idea, but in his intoxicated state, it made perfect sense. "Busted," he said, pumping his fist several times, pretending to jack off.

She roared with laughter. "I knew it... Pervert!"

"You wish... but I had some help."

She raised her eyebrows, intrigued.

"I called my wife... so there."

Silvia smiled, "Tell me about it."

That was the opening he was waiting for. "What's in it for me?"

She parted her lips and licked her lower lip.

Close enough. He leaned in close, so nobody else could hear him, and spilled his guts while she listened intently.

She pulled back, astonished. "Your wife... Holly... fucked your friend while you jacked off... Very creative, did you just make that up?"

He grinned, beaming with pride. "Of course not... and now it's your turn. I've got a room at the Baranoff."

She slipped a hand under the table and fondled his hard cock. "Uh-uh... not just yet."

Dejected, he asked "Why not?"

She tilted her head, motioning over to the phone booth. "Let's call Holly."

"What!"

"You heard me... I want to make sure your story isn't complete bullshit."

"And if it's not?"

She winked at him. "Then I'll blow you... in the phone booth... while Holly listens."

Tim looked over at the phone booth and wondered if two people could squeeze inside. It might be possible... and only the top part of the door was glass. Most of the other customers were seated at the bar, with their backs to the phone booth.

She gave him a knowing look. "Don't worry, it's been done before."

He laughed. "I have no doubt... lets go."

Tim dialed the number and waited for the operator to let him know how many coins to drop in.

*****

Dirk lathered up Holly's shoulders while the hot shower beat down on his back. Her creamy white skin was silky smooth and his hands glided over her, floating on the foamy soap.

"Mmmm," she said, "that feels so good... do me all over."

He soaped her outer arms, and then lifted them up to do the inside. His hands wandered down, across her armpits and down the sides of her trim waist. He brought them back up and cupped her firm breasts.

"Fuck Dirk, you're getting me horny... again." She reached back and felt for his cock; it hung straight down.

He laughed. "If only I was ten years younger... I might be able to get it up again."

She sighed. "I know... and I really shouldn't be doing this. We may have gotten Tim's permission... but it wasn't unlimited."

"There's still hope," he said, "maybe he'll renew it." He dropped both soapy hands down to her bush and lathered it up.

"Oh... that feels so... good." She leaned back into him, forcing his soft cock between the cheeks of her ass. "Think I should call him back tonight... you know... to catch him in his room."

"I like the way you think." He slipped a soapy finger between the soft folds of her pussy lips.

"Oh my God... I'm so hot... I want to get off again." She cupped her soapy breasts and squeezed her hard nipples.

Dirk dropped to his knees and soaped up the inside of her creamy thighs while fingering her slippery gash. He stroked the crack of her ass with his soapy thumb, and then plunged it up into her tight asshole.

"Oh," she gasped. The pleasure of his fingers digging up into her open holes was intense and had her near the brink of an orgasm. "Don't stop," she pleaded, "finish me off."

He concentrated on her clit with the tip of his finger and dug his thumb deep into her ass.

She cried out, gasping for breath. A powerful orgasm buckled her legs, leaving Dirk to support all her weight with his hand in her crotch. He braced himself and used his other hand to keep her from falling forward.

"Easy Holly, I've got you." He pulled his thumb out of her ass and lowered her to the shower floor, letting her fall back against him as she sat with her legs splayed out in front of her. He gently massaged her thick bush, bring her down from her orgasmic high.

She took a deep breath and said, "That was fantastic... so intense."

Dirk stood and pulled her to her feet. "No shit, I thought you were going to pass out."

She laughed. "That would be hard to explain... to Tim." She turned towards him and reached for his cock, surprised to find him still soft. "Nothing I can do for you?"

He gave he a look of mock dejection. "I can only hope... but no... I think I'm done for tonight. How about you?"

She gave him a satisfied smile. "I think so... that was an incredible finish to the day." She glanced at the clock. "We've still got time before the pizza gets here, lets lay down and rest for a few minutes."

They finished drying off and stretched out on the bed, exhausted.

*****

The shrill buzz of the door bell startled them awake.

"Fuck," Holly said, "that must be the pizza." She hopped out of bed and tossed Tim's robe to Dirk. "Can you get the door."

Dirk went to the top of the landing and yelled down the stairs. "It's open."

Snowflakes swirled in the entry way as a blast of frigid air rushed in. A heavily bundled man struggled to close the door while balancing a pizza box on one hand. He brushed a layer of snow off his shoulders and pulled off his cap. "Sorry about the mess," he said, "but I got my car stuck trying to pull into your driveway."

"No problem," Dirk said, "I'll be right down to pay you." He hesitated, the last thing he wanted do was go outside in a blizzard and push someone's car. "Do you need to call for help?"

"Yeah, can I use your phone to call my boss."

"Go ahead, just take off your parka and boots. It's in the breakfast room, on the wall. What's your name?"

"Pete."

Dirk laughed. "I like it, Pizza Pete."

Dirk returned for Holly and then headed down the stairs, dressed only in robes. The pizza box was sitting on the kitchen counter and he lifted the lid, releasing a swirl of steam smelling of fresh, hot pizza.

Holly caught a whiff of pepperoni. "Smells good, and I'm famished." She opened the refrigerator and pulled out two more beers.

"Better grab one for Pete."

"Who?" Holly asked.

"The pizza delivery guy... his car is stuck in the snow and he's calling the store for help."

Holly peeked around the corner and saw Pete holding the phone, waiting for someone to answer. He was staring down at the pile of clothes she and Dirk had left behind, and right on top were her black panties. She watched in horror as his eyes wandered over to the sideboard, and the stack of Polaroids. She turned back to Dirk and whispered, "Fuck, I think Pete saw our clothes on the floor... and those fucking pictures."

"Oops," Dirk said, trying to suppress a grin. He shrugged his shoulders. "What do you want me to do?"

Her anger quickly turned to embarrassment as she considered their predicament. "You go in first."

Dirk tossed the pizza on the breakfast table, startling Pete.

Pete looked up, sheepishly, realizing that he had been busted. "Did I interrupt anything?" He asked, feigning innocence.

Dirk ignored the question. "Hey Pete, I brought an extra beer, why don't you have a slice with us."

Pete's crimson color nearly match Holly's. "Thanks," he said, avoiding Holly's gaze. He held up the handset and said, "It's just the answering machine." After listening to the recording, he left a short message with his location and the phone number where he could be reached. "They must have closed up because of the weather."

"Too bad," Dirk said. "Maybe they'll call back."

"Probably not this late," Pete said, "I'll try my brothers." He got another answering machine and left another message. This one sounded a little more desperate. Pete shrugged his shoulders and took a seat. "Thanks for letting me use the phone, and... Listen... about looking at those pictures... I'm sorry- "

Holly's color had returned and she cut him off. "It wasn't your fault, but lets just keep it our little secret." She winked for emphasis.

Pete nodded, deciding it was best to just keep his mouth shut.

Holly asked, "I know most of the delivery guys, are you new?"

"Not really," Pete said, "I'm just helping out my uncle for a few weeks. After that, I'm headed out to start school."

"Nice, California?" Holly asked. It was a guess, but he had a California vibe to him, sandy hair with a neatly trimmed beard.

"Los Angeles," Pete replied, "I start grad school at Cal Tech in January."

She looked at him suspiciously; he didn't seem old enough for grad school. "Kind of a weird time to start."

"Yeah, I graduated from MIT one semester early, so they invited me to start right away."

She glanced at Dirk and saw that he was thinking the same thing she was. Pete didn't have Tim's tight curls and was definitely taller, and a little lanky. But he wasn't that far off.

"So, I take it you're unattached," Dirk said.

Holly glared at him. Did he have to be so fucking obvious?

"Kind of," Pete said, shrugging his shoulders, "but it's been nice to have a few weeks away from my studies. My twin brothers are here at RIT, and they both like to party... it's been a nice diversion."

It wasn't much of an opening, but it was the only thing she had to work with. "Party?" she said, with a knowing smile.

Pete shrugged his shoulders and returned her smile just as the phone rang.

"Go ahead," she said to Pete, "it's probably for you."

"Hello," Pete said. At first he looked confused, and then his eyes got as big as saucers.

"What is it?" Holly asked.

Pete covered the mouthpiece and stammered, "Somebody named Silvia... she wants to know if it's okay to..." , He let his words trail off, unsure if he should repeat Silvia's request.

"Out with it," Dirk said, barely able to contain his amusement.

Holly frowned at Dirk, and then had a change of heart. She turned to Pete and rolled her eyes. "Let me guess... she wants to go down on my husband?"

Pete blushed as he nodded. "Your husband? I thought Dirk was your husband?"

Holly giggled. "Confusing, isn't it?" She took the handset from Pete and punched the speakerphone button. "Hey Silvia, this is Holly... sounds like you and Tim are up to no good."

"Hi Holly," Silvia said. "Sorry if I shocked Dirk... I'm mean, after the story Tim told me..."

"Hey Silvia," Dirk said, "that was Pete who answered the phone."

Tim did his best not to slur his words, but the vodka was not cooperating. "Jeez Holly, who's Pete."

"Sorry Babe..." Holly said. "Pete delivered the pizza and he managed to get his car stuck in the snow and... well, it's not important. Sounds like you're feeling no pain."

Silvia chuckled. "Yeah, the Kamikazes will do that. So... that story he told me about jacking off while he listened to you fuck Dirk... it wasn't complete bullshit?"

Pete's jaw dropped open as his mind wandered back to the pictures he saw.

Holly winked at him. "Uh-uh... but it's your fault... you were the one that got him so wound up that he needed relief."

"Yeah," Silvia said, "lucky Dirk was there to lend... a hand."

Holly snickered. "Yeah, and now it sounds like it's Tim's turn."

"True," Silvia said, "and he's pretty wound up again... I promised him a blow job if his story checked out. I guess I'm on the hook for it now."

That got Dirk's attention. "In the phone booth?"

"Sure," Silvia said, "it won't be my first time." She unzipped Tim's pants and reached inside for his cock.

"I don't know," Holly said, "it sounds kind of... risky. Won't somebody see you?"

"Nah," Silvia said, "nobody's looking this way, and only the top half of the booth is glass." She gave his cock several long strokes. "Besides, I'm pretty sure this will be over quick."

"Come on Babe," Tim pleaded, "don't try to talk her out of this."

"I won't," Holly said, "but if it was me there, I'd change up the order."

"What do you mean?" Silvia asked.

"Once you blow Tim, he'll be pretty useless. Have him go down on you first."

"I like the way you think," Silvia said.

Tim didn't to wait to be told what to do. He dropped to his knees and pushed up her skirt.

Silvia held the handset in the crook of her neck and pushed her panties down for him.

He nuzzled his face into the wispy silver hair of her mound and inhaled deeply, taking in the musky aroma of her pussy.

She stepped out of the panties and lifted one foot up to the seat, opening up her wet gash for him. "Ahhh," she said, pulling his face into her crotch and feeling his tongue probe for her hard button. "You've taught him well. Want to join us?"

"Tempting," Holly said, "what do you have in mind."

She moaned softly, taking pleasure in Tim's soft tongue. "What does Pete look like?"

"He's a little taller thanTim, and lankier. He has wavy blond hair and baby blue eyes."

"Bet he's handsome too," Silvia said. Tim pressed his thumb up into her cunt and nibbled her clit. She took a deep, audible breath. "Oh yeah, Tim... just like that."

"Very," Holly said, admiring Pete's physique. "You know Silvia, you're getting me horny again." She tugged on the knot of her robe and let it fall open, exposing herself to Pete. "And now I've got Pete staring at my tits." She cupped her firm globes and flicked her hard nipples with her thumbs.

"That's a good start," Silva said. "Pete, be a prince and show Holly a your cock."

A dumbfounded Pete wasted no time unfurling the biggest cock Holly had ever seen.

"Jeez," Dirk said, "That's a fucking monster."

"I like the sound of that." Silvia said. She pushed Tim's face away from her crotch and smiled down at him. "Dirk said Pete's cock is a fucking monster... should I tell Holly to suck it?"