Phone Phun

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim bobbed his head and then returned his attention to Silvia's wet cunt.

"It's a go Holly?"

"Oh yeah," Holly said, wrapping her lips around the head of Pete's semi-erect cock. She smacked her lips loud enough for Silvia to hear, and then gingerly snaked his cock down her throat.

"Fuck," Dirk said, "she's got him all the way down her throat."

Tim lashed at Silvia's clit leaving her gasping for breath as he drove her ever closer to orgasm. She tried to speak between gasps for breath. "Good... girl... keep him... deep..."

Holly pulled back off Pete's cock and took him deep a second time. He was just enough harder that she struggled to get him all the way down. She held him deep, knowing that she wouldn't be able to do it again.

"You should be here to see this Silvia." Dirk said. "Holly is fucking amazing."

"I'm... doing... just... fine... right here," Silvia said, between gasps for breath.

Holly pulled off Pete's monster, licking her lips. "Forget it Dirk, nobody's ever going to see that again." She kissed the head of his cock and gave him several wet, sloppy strokes.

Pete laughed and pulled Dirk over in front of Holly.

"Oh fuck... I'm so close," Silvia screeched into the phone. Tim's thumb was so far into her cunt that his index finger wedged up into the crack of her ass.

Holly listened intently, waiting to hear Sylvia get off. Dirk nudged his limp cock up against her lips, eager to take a turn in her wet mouth. She parted her lips and sucked him in while she continued to stroke Pete's monster.

The screech of Silvia's orgasm filled the breakfast room. Holly pulled back from Dirk's soft cock and gazed up at him, suddenly jealous of Silvia. She hopped up on the table and pulled Pete towards her, spreading her legs.

Pete grinned and dove in.

Holly gasped at the touch of Pete's wet tongue between the glistening folds of her pussy lips.

"I heard that," Silvia said, "what's going on?"

Dirk laughed. "Pete just buried his head in Holly's crotch."

"Cool," Silvia replied, "but it seems like a waste of two perfectly good cocks."

Tim stood and caught the tail end of Silvia's comment. He took the phone from her and asked, "What about two cocks... what is she talking about?"

"Hey babe," Holly said, "I'm jealous of what you did for Silvia... so Pete's helping out... but I'm not sure what Silvia is talking about." Pete's tongue pressed against her hard little button, forcing a tiny moan from between her lips. "Oh yeah... that feels so good."

Tim looked into Silvia's mischievous eyes and chuckled. She kissed him lightly and licked his lips, savoring the taste of her own pussy. Tim smiled, he knew exactly what she was suggesting, but didn't want to be the one to tell Holly.

"What's so funny?" Holly asked, momentarily distracted by Tim's laughter.

"Remember the second movie we saw... after Deep Throat..."

A wide grin spread across Holly's face. She was just horny enough to go along with her husband's suggestion. "You bad boy... you want me to do that?"

Pete pulled his head back from Holly's glistening pussy. "Do what?"

"What movie?" Dirk asked.

"The Devil in Miss Jones," Tim said.

"Oh," Pete said, cautiously. "The one the star takes two cocks at once... one in front and the other- "

"In her ass," Holly said, finishing his thought.

An enthusiastic Pete stood and rubbed the head of his cock over the length of her slit, and then lowered it and pressed it against her asshole.

"Forget it big boy," Holly said, wagging her finger at him, "no way I'm taking that monster up my ass. Besides, I've already had Dirk up my ass... I know I can handle that again."

Both Tim and Silvia erupted in laughter. Dirk just smiled.

Holly slipped off the table, turned and bent over.

Dirk wasted no time getting behind her and slipping his hard cock into her slippery pussy. "Oh yeah," he said, "that's so wet... like velvet."

Holly moaned, loudly.

"Is he in... your ass?" Tim asked.

"Soon," Dirk said, "don't rush me... let me enjoy it."

Silvia unzipped Tim's pants and freed his hard cock. "Hurry, I'm ready to go down on Tim."

"Ahhhh," Holly moaned as Dirk's pressed his slippery cock all the way up her ass in one smooth stroke.

"Mmmm," Silvia said, "I think he is in now."

Dirk pulled Holly upright and turned her towards Pete. She reached back and locked her hands around his neck and them lifted her legs, opening up her furry snatch to Pete's wide eye stare.

Pete gripped her ankles and spread them apart, his bobbing cock just inches from her gapping cunt.

Holly gasped. Pete's big cock easily slid in, taking her breath away. She was jackknifed between two hunks, impaled on their cocks.

"Good girl," Silvia said, "now I better get to work." She dropped down and devoured Tim's cock, sucking him deep into her throat. She cradled his balls in her hand, gently massaging them.

"Oh yeah," Tim whispered into the phone, "I think this is going to be quick. How about you Babe?"

Safely perched on the two cocks, she release her grip on Dirk's neck. The guys locked forearms giving Holly a place to hold on to. She lifted herself up, sliding up each hard shaft, and then reversed direction and dropped back down, impaling herself on both cocks. "Oh my God Tim... It is so fucking hot... I won't last long either."

"I thought you'd like it," Tim said.

The doorbell rang. Pete froze, his cock buried in Holly's hot cunt.

"Who the fuck is that," Tim asked.

Pete stammered, "It's my brothers... I asked them to come over and help me dig my car out."

"What?" Tim asked, flabbergasted.

"I better get the door," Pete said, pulling his cock back from Holly's hot cunt."

"No fucking way!" Holly shouted. "Ignore them... and get that monster back inside me."

Pete relented and slipped his hard cock back inside her. "They're going to come in looking for me."

An evil grin crossed Holly's face. "Then they're going to get an eyeful." She lifted herself again, but this time did not drop down. Both guys instantly understood what she wanted. Dirk went first, plunging his cock up into her ass. As he withdrew, Pete thrust up into her cunt. Together, they got a rhythm going, alternating thrusts up into Holly's eager holes.

Her moaning intensified with each thrust as she gasped for breath. "Oh fuck Tim... I can't last... much longer..."

"Go for it Babe," Tim said, "I love hearing you cum."

The three of them were barely aware of Pete's twin brothers standing at the entrance to the kitchen, gawking at the spectacle of Holly getting double fucked right in front of them.

Lust flooded through Holly's loins. "Oh... oh... fuck yeah... I'm gonna cum..."

Tim listened intently to his wife's screeching orgasm, nearly forgetting the wet lips wrapped around his cock. "Nice," he whispered into the phone.

Holly lost her grip on the guy's forearms and dropped back down on their cocks, her body convulsing in orgasm. It took her several moments to regain her composure. Both guys froze, their cocks buried deep inside her, waiting for her reaction to the unexpected visitors. She glanced over to them, then back to Pete. He looked like he was ready to blow his load... inside her. She put her fingers to her lips, and then locked her lips over his to keep him quiet.

Pete didn't understand what she was up to, but it didn't matter. He gave her two quick strokes and then erupted, silently, deep in her cunt.

Holly squeezed down on his cock, feeling his seed spraying deep inside her. When he was finished, she broke off their kiss and once again put her finger to her lips. She smiled at the twins. "Hey Babe, we have company."

"Huh?" Tim asked. Silvia was aggressively sucking his cock and he was close to getting off. He didn't need any distractions.

"Forget it... just focus on Silvia's beautiful mouth... I'm going to finish off these two... is that okay?"

Tim's breathing had turned to short gasps. "Uh-huh."

Holly wrapped her arms around Pete's neck and lifted her ass halfway up Dirk's rock hard cock.

"Oh yeah," Dirk said, taking his cue from Holly and pounding her ass.

"Can you hear that Tim... Dirk is fucking me... in the ass. Does that turn you on."

"Mmmm," Tim cooed, "that is nasty."

"Cum for me Babe... both of you... hurry..."

Dirk pounded her furiously, ramming his cock in and out of her tight ass, reaching for yet another orgasm.

Holly felt his intensity. "Oh yeah Dirk... do it... cum in my ass..."

"Aaaragh!" Dirk released his load, deep in her ass.

Holly squeezed down on Dirk's cock. "Oh yeah, I can feel you cumming in my ass... did you hear that Tim?"

Tim moaned. "Silvia just slipped a finger up my ass... I'm getting close..."

"Cum for me Babe... cum now."

Tim glanced out the window of the phone booth and saw a women approach. "Uh-oh."

Holly sensed trouble. "What?" She released her grip on Pete's neck and leaned back onto Dirk's chest.

"There's a woman waiting to use the phone." Tim said. He caught her eye and smiled. He held up one finger and mouthed, "I'll just be a minute."

Silvia heard Tim and looked up. "What does she look like?"

Tim didn't want to look down; that would be too obvious. "Kind of weathered looking, with a big head of red curls and bright green eyes."

Silvia said, "I know her... she goes by Red." She returned to sucking Tim's cock, as though nothing had happened.

"Jesus Tim," Holly said, "what are you going to do." She could hear Tim's breathing into the phone. It was getting heavier. "Mmmm, is the redhead watching you?"

Tim stared back at the redhead, unable to turn away. "Yeah... I think she knows what's going on. Did you hear Silvia say she knows her?"

"Yeah... what are the odds... is it turning you on."

"Uh-huh," Tim said, returning the redhead's stare. "I'm getting close... should I let her see me cum?"

"Why the fuck not... Pete's brothers just watched me get off."

Silvia followed Tim's side of the conversation and picked up her pace, sucking him deep and fingering his ass. She couldn't wait to see the look on Red's face once she realized who was blowing him.

Tim took a deep breath and held it. He bit down on his lower lip and quietly erupted in Silvia's eager mouth.

Holly heard him suck in one last breath. "Go for it Babe... blow you load in her mouth." She listened as he exhaled slowly, and then took two quick gasps. He did it.

Silvia stood and faced Red, and then used the back of her hand to wipe Tim's cum from the corner of her mouth.

Red broke into a big grin when she saw her friend. She pulled the door open just far enough to stick her head in. "Got room for one more?"

Silvia pulled her into the crowded booth and managed get the door shut. "Hi Red... I want you to meet Tim... and his wife Holly is on the line. She handed the phone to Red."

"Hi Holly," Red said, suppressing a giggle. "Good to meet you."

"And you," Holly replied. "I'm here with Dirk, Pete, and Pete's twin brothers."

Red looked at Tim. "Really... your wife's with... four guys?"

"She's been busy," Tim said, "in fact, I think she still has two more to get off."

Red went silent, dumfounded by Tim's admission. She looked to Silvia for guidance.

Silvia smiled and gave Red's breast a gentle squeeze.

Tim mimicked Silvia's audacious move, and squeezed Red's other breast.

Red set her drink on the shelf and kissed Tim, pressing her tongue between his parted lips. When she broke off she said, "Hey Holly, I think these two want to get me off... I hope you don't mind."

Holly giggled. "Just stay on the line so we can listen."

"I will," Red said, "and what about you... who's up next."

"That would be me, John." He lifted Holly up on the table and moved in between her legs. Holly unbuckled his belt and pushed his pants down, springing free his already hard cock.

Jack moved to the opposite side of the table and pulled Holly down on her back so that her head hung just off the edge of the table. "Hey Red, this is Jack, John's got dibs on her cunt, and I'm taking her mouth."

Holly reached over her head and fumbled with John's belt, trying to free his cock.

"Sweet," Red said. "Looks like I'll be getting a pair of tongues."

*****

Holly sat in the idling car, waiting in front of the Rochester Airport. A light snow fell, coating the car with a dusting of white. She turned on the wipers and cracked the passenger window to peer out into the darkness. Tim's flight was the only one due in this late and she was encouraged to see passengers filing out the front door.

He tapped on trunk to get her attention. Snowflakes swirled into the car as he slid into the passenger seat. He leaned over and gave her a peck on the cheek.

"No way," Holly said, and pulled him back for a passionate kiss on the lips.

Tim broke it off and grinned. "Horny already?"

"You have no idea. Who knew sewing could be so much fun." She reached over and squeezed his crotch through his thick clothing. "How about you?"

"I'm exhausted... I didn't get much sleep last night. Did you?"

"I got some sleep this afternoon, at least until Dirk showed up."

"Dirk's back?"

"Yeah, he still had some work left to do on his tent." She checked the rearview mirror and pulled away from the curb.

"Did you behave?"

She batted his arm. "Yes, but it took all my self control to keep my hands off him." She reached into her purse and pulled out the Polaroids and waived them at Tim. "Trade?"

"For what?"

"You tell me about last night with Silva and Red, and I'll let you see the pictures."

Tim chuckled and snatched the pictures from her hand. "Are you really that horny?"

"Your phone call last night... You have no idea what that has done to me... I can't seem to get enough cock."

"Funny, I feel the same way about pussy." He turned on the courtesy light and thumbed through them. He held up the picture showing her grinning face covered in thick cum. "I kind of like this one."

She punched him on the shoulder. "Hey... you were the one who told me to be careful... remember?"

"Thanks... I think. Are there more like this?"

"Uh-huh... I had four cocks to deal with... and I lost count how many time they got off." It was a tiny white lie, one she hoped wouldn't come back to bite her.

"And this one?" Tim held up the picture of her on the stairs, pulling her ass cheeks open.

She smiled. "I think you set me up for that one." She reached over and squeezed his crotch, surprised to find his cock already hard.

"It was just a hint... apparently Dirk figured it out himself."

"Ya think?" She fumbled with his belt buckle trying to get to his cock.

"You drive... I'll take care of my pants."

She grinned while he deftly pulled his cock out. Once free, she wrapped her fingers around his hard shaft and thumbed the head of his cock, gently massaging it. "I want you... now."

"We'll be home in a few minutes."

"Dirk's there, remember?"

"Shit!" He reached over and squeezed her breast, feeling her rock hard nipple underneath her heavy clothes. "You want it here... in the car?"

"Unless you've got a better idea."

"Up ahead... the elementary school... pull around to the back."

A security light illuminated the small lot behind the building. Holly jammed the gearshift into park and leapt across the console and onto Tim's lap. "Hurry," she said, and locked her lips on his.

Tim glanced around to make sure they were hidden from any prying eyes. He fumbled with her heavy wool skirt and pulled the crotch of her panties aside. Like a hot knife through butter, he entered her.

She broke off her kiss and moaned. "Oh Babe, that feels so good..." She sat still in his lap, satisfied to be filled with his cock. She nuzzled his neck. "I'm feeling lucky tonight."

He was confused. "Lucky?"

"Yeah... lucky to have such an understanding husband." She rose up, taking one gentle stroke on his cock. "I mean... in the last twenty-four hours I've been fucked eight ways from Sunday... and here we are... and I still want you more than anyone else."

"That many?" he asked, eager to hear more, content to keep his cock buried in her hot cunt.

She pulled back and gave him a curious look. "Now... you want to hear about it now?"

"Maybe just a little... when was the last time... you know..."

She smiled. "Well... lets see... it was just before noon." She slid up his shaft, momentarily exposing it to the cold before driving it back into her hot pussy. "There was Dirk... then the twins... then I took Peter's big cock... Did I tell you how big it was?"

Tim moaned as she squeezed down on his cock with her cunt.

"At least I think that was the order... or maybe that was the order I took them when I first woke up."

"Twice?" Tim asked, lifting her with his hands to pump himself up into her luxurious cunt. "You were gang banged twice?"

She pushed him back down into the seat and took over fucking him. "Gang banged?"

"How would you describe it?"

She paused at the top of his cock. "Mmmm... I hadn't really thought of it that way." She eased herself back down his shaft, savoring his hot rod. "But yeah... I guess I had my first gang bang..." She laughed. "Three if you count last night."

"Oh my God... you went three rounds with all four guys?"

The memory of all those cocks energized her and she pumped him hard, eager to get him off.

Tim moaned softly. "I can't last much longer."

She smothered his mouth with hers, absorbing the sound of his orgasm as he exploded deep inside her. She gently pumped every last drop of cum from his cock and held it deep inside her. "Did you like that... hearing about my... adventures."

"Uh huh," he whispered.

She settled into his lap and pressed her fingers into her mound, gently massaging her thick thatch of hair. "Tell me about your morning... who did you fuck?"

He wiggled his hands up underneath her bulky top and thumbed her hard nipples. "Silvia and Red got into a sixty-nine, and I fucked Silvia from behind... in the ass."

Holly moaned, and eased a finger into her wet slit until it electrified her hard little button. "Nasty... did you get off?"

"I pulled out and shot my load all over Red's face."

She flicked herself, biting down on her lower lip as an orgasm raged just below the surface, waiting to explode. "Ohh... and then?"

"I knelt down and helped Red get Silvia off... it didn't take long." He gave her nipples one last pinch and watched her eyes roll back as a powerful orgasm took control of her body. Her pussy clenched, nearly squeezing his limp dick out of her sopping pussy.

She was breathless, her chest heaving. "Oh my God... that was so fucking hot... and nasty. Was that the end?"

He shook his head. "Nope... I got one more in before I had to leave for the airport... only this time I fucked Red in the ass and blew my load on Silvia's face."

She kissed him deeply. "My hero... can you believe how nasty we've been?"

He gave her tits one last squeeze before pulling his hands free. "Yeah... but I'm glad to be back with you."

"Me too... ready to head home?"

"Okay... but promise me something."

She gave him a knowing look. "Dirk's going to be disappointed."

"He'll get over it... from now on, it's just you and I."

"Don't forget the little one."

He gave her a puzzled look.

She lifted herself off his cock and adjusted her panties to keep is cum from oozing out of her. "I told you I'm feeling lucky."

He smiled.