All Comments on 'Phonesex Series Vol. 01'

by vierge

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 20 years ago
Home. Wwhen you go there they have to let you in:>

I feel you write - that you change what you think into words I can easily understand - better than most.

"...'That's it, good bitch, kiss it for Daddy.'

"A loud moan escaped her lips as he said that and falling back onto her torso, she spread eagle and started fucking herself harder, getting all worked up over him talking like this to her, like no one ever had. "Oh God James, GOD...."

I think you may have found your calling, youth notwithstanding...it's as if you appreciate freedom in submission enough to express and share it.

Exceptional.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
absolutley amazing

i'm glad this story had a public comment, some others didnt.

this story was just as amazing as the last! i loved it and, dear god, i hope there is another one coming...

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
Nooo,....

Noooo.... I need the sequel! I need to know what happens! This story got me so hot, I don't want to wait...

RiokRiokover 18 years ago
So real...it was my fantasy that she wrote about!

This girl writes as beautifully as she looks...which is fantastic! I can close my eyes and see this gorgeous girl bound and hog tied waiting to be spanked hard and begging to be fucked...a vision that will inspire great dreams!

Rick

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous