All Comments on 'Photo Art'

by be24you

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue this story, it is hot, hot

As a 55+ male in the USA I love this story and the overall direction.

Next chapter could include William with Sarah & Marie with Thomas

of course Rocy photographs then gets into the action :).

Thanks for writing and we hope you continue.

SaltySea123SaltySea1235 months ago

I love this story and it strikes very close to home for me. My wife and I met and married in our 50s. She is a petite, curvy, sexy redhead with a sweet body that looks decades younger than her age. She is an artist and teaches private art lessons. She is also not shy about her beautiful body and has no problem showing it off in wonderfully curated clothing that reveal every delicious curve. She is also no shy to be nude, in front of the camera or even just casually with friends. I am a photographer and have shot hundreds of nudes of her. She has also posed nude for other artist friends for paintings and photos. I have attended some of those sessions and completely admire her poise and comfort displaying her body for both friends and strangers. There have also been times when she has modeled and I did not attend, waiting to hear stories from her and sometimes the artists about how those sessions went. I am completely comfortable with her posing nude. I am also aware that she has sometimes been sexual with artist friends. In most cases it has been a "thank you" blow job because she is passionate about sucking cock. No, I am not a cuckold, but I am aware of her wants and know that she is never going to have a full blown affair with anyone.

When she was 56 a photographer friend, Jamie, was contracted to shoot an over-55 couple for a healthcare company. It was about sexual health for that age group and he asked my wife if she was interested. We talked about it and she accepted. At the photog's invitation, I attended the shoot, and even photographed backup. Her partner for the shoot was a handsome man of about age 60. Gray hair, trim, muscular with a fine looking 8" cut cock. As soon as I saw him and my wife standing nude together I was admittedly jealous and still turned on at the same time. I could tell by her posture, her voice and her gaze that she was extremely attracted to and turned on by this stranger. Likewise, he drank her body in with his eyes.

Every pose and shot involved them touching. Some shots were simple embraces, some soft touches of lips on a shoulder or neck. It was all very sensual and beautiful. The shots grew to his hands on her breasts, embracing her from behind, her head leaning back on his shoulder. He was directed to reach down and cup her pussy, and I watched as she slightly opened her legs and I focused on his hand as one finger moved between her pussy lips. She sighed and her hips pushed back against him. It was obvious that he was hard and she was grinding against him. I knew she had to be wet. I could have stopped this, but I couldn't embarrass her. As she stepped away for the next series of shots, his beautiful penis stood out from his tight body.

They moved to a bed, but before getting on it, the photog wanted some shots of her kneeling in front of him "pretending" to suck his cock. They took their positions and she was instructed to take his cock in her hand. Pics were snapped of her admiring it, of her gazing up at him, of his hands in her hair. None of this was acting. Jamie moved to shoot her from behind, making believe she was sucking. I know my wife too well. In this pose she was on her knees but leaning forward at the waist sh her beautiful pussy was on display beneath her perfectly curved ass. Jamie and I both snapped away. Her sighs and his soft moan told me that she wasn't pretending. I moved to the side of them with my camera and was treated with the view of my wife sucking this stranger's cock. We let this go on for a few minutes before ending this sequence and having them move to the bed. My wife looked at me and whispered "I'm sorry" but I told her is was fine.

On the bed, the first series of shots were of them in intimate embrace, then of them kissing. It was all flowing very, very naturally and I was as hard as a rock, watching lovemaking and their hands roaming freely. The series evolved to him kissing and suckling her breasts and perfect pink nipples, then kissing his way down her body, ultimately with his face between her thighs, returning the oral favor she had given him. She was wild with passion now and orgasms began to build and roar from her. A shoot about intimacy had turned to a very hot, romantic porn session. To deny them intercourse would have simply been wrong. Her orgasms became too much and she pushed his face away, ordering him on his back. She began to devours his cock and balls, intent on giving him the same level of pleasure he had just given her. We kept snapping shots. It was only a matter of time before she mounted him and road him like the dynamo that I know her to be. With his hands groping her breasts, she ground her pussy on his beautiful shaft. Soon, her flipped her on her back, opened her legs and drove his cock deep into her. "Fuck me, fuck!" burst from her lips. I watched and photographed my beautiful wife in absolutely passion with a man whose name she probably couldn't remember. He pounded her sweet pussy, her legs wrapped around his back, his face in her neck, growling. She breathlessly hissed; "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" for several minutes before he told her he was going to cum and she called out that he could cum in her. Jamie had switched to video long before the moment of climax and he captured every scream, growl and moan. They laid together for a while, panting, caressing, softly kissing. She looked at me softly and sweetly, and I simply smiled in return. He got off the bed and sheepishly looked at me, but grinned a grin of victory. She lay there with her legs open, a stranger's seed running from her red pussy lips and she asked me to come into her. I jumped out of my clothes and drove my dick into her, feverishly fucking her the way he had. This was the first time I was in her after another man had filled her, and I felt both defeated and victorious. She rose to orgasm and I did not last long before exploding in her.

SHe and he cleaned up and we all stood together silently for a few minutes. Jamie related how great that was, but also that he still needed shots to complete the shoot. The two models agreed that they could stay and complete their original assignment. I dressed and kissed my wife before leaving, and I told her to enjoy herself for the rest of the shoot. She smiled and thanked me. I shook the gent's hand and told him to enjoy himself as well. It was about three hours before she came home, longer than any shoot should have taken. Jamie had sent me a text saying that the shoot was complete and that he had all he needed for the assignment. I asked if he had more than required and he answered yes, and asked me to please not be angry.

WHen she walked in the door she was radiant in the way she only looked after deep sexual satisfaction. She showered and we cuddled in bed together. I asked her to tell me everything and she laid out the full story of the second shoot, of how they did everything that was required, and how it evolved back into sex, between her and Ben, the model, and with Jamie. I felt a little odd about it, but still felt good. We ended the day with deep lovemaking. SHe would go on to pose for Jamie again, and to pose with Ben again. It always evolved into sex and I sometimes would record it.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Hey Salty, if yoyr wife is boffing other people outside of a swinging situation, you're a cuckold, by definition. You may not be engaging in the humiliation fetish, but you're still a cuck.

On a side note, I'm seeing lots of authors trying to disguise cuck tales by posting in other categories. Whether agenda driven or cowardly I wish the mods would try to enforce at least a little category discipline.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous