Photo Art

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
be24you
be24you
20 Followers

I couldn't help thinking we were straying from photography a bit, but couldn't bring myself to care when she walked towards me slowly, her hips swaying.

She straddled me in front of my crotch. My still hard cock was as an exclamation mark in front of her well-coming pussy slit. She started to slide towards my belly. My cock was embraced between her well lubricated pussy lips. She drove her pussy up and down my cock rubbing its tactile areas as well as those of her clit. The movement was repeated several times, always ending just as my cock was to dive into her vagina.

She played with me in a most desirable way. Her eyes were fixed with mine and she smiled every time I gave a groan.

To avoid me to cum she indicated her wish to change position. I left the bed and she laid down on her back. But, I wanted her in a position where her crotch was at the edge of the bed, so I asked her to scoot down towards me. She obeyed.

She got in position and I spread her legs. Then I knelt between her thighs. She was just as beautiful between her legs as anywhere else. I was able to see how the smooth, pale outer lips framed a dark pink, dripping wet pussy. I could smell her arousal. I separated the inner lips and inserted two fingers. Rocy sighed voluptuously. Her pussy felt wonderful, slippery and hot. My fingers pressed further inside and I could feel how her vaginal walls tensed and relaxed around my fingers.

I carefully circled her clit with my thumb. She stiffened and responded with a cry of pleasure. I continued the massage for a little while. She tossed her head and produced sounds of pleasure mixed up with deep breathing.

I bent against her pussy and put my head between her thighs and licked her outer lips as my two hands kept working on her. My tongue replaced my thumb circling the clit. With my other hand I continued gliding my fingers in and out of her hot, tight pussy. She smelled delicious! She tasted even better, her slick creamy juice hot and indescribable.

I glanced up past her pubic bone. I found Rocy rubbing and pinching her nipples. She whimpered: "Don't stop!"

My fingers were wet and slick with her moisture. I gently placed my index finger on her ass hole. I softly probed it. With my fleshy part of my finger I massaged the entrance. Two fingers of my other hand were reinserted into her delicious vagina.

Her hips were thrusting and her body thrashing about. I stood up and dove my hard cock inside her vagina. Listening to Rocy's moans and cries I pushed my cock in and out.

Her muscles were tightening around my cock. She was close. The plunging cock made wet squishing sounds. Then her pussy clamped my cock and she screamed out: "Ooooh god! You make it sooo ... wonderful ... it feels ...!" Her words almost echoed out of the open window.

The bedroom door opened. "There you are!" said a well-known voice. My lovely wife Sarah stood in the opening and looked at us. "I just wondered where I could find you when I heard some nice screaming from Rocy's room. Do you have had a good time?" she asked laughing.

Rocy quickly caught her breath and breathed out: "I have never had such an orgasm in my whole life! Thomas knows how to do it."

"I hope you aren't fagged out," Sarah responded looking at me. "I'm very horny indeed, so you have to give me just as much as you obviously just has given to my sister." She wasn't late to get rid of her trouser suit. As she never used any bra she stood in front of us wearing a thong only. She took a step towards me where I sat on the bed beside Rocy.

Since I hadn't reached to be triggered off before Sarah opened the door my cock was still armed for another fight. I embraced Sarah's bottom and buried my face into her crotch. I found her thong already quite wet. Soon I brought it down, passed her thighs and knees. Her pussy smelt nice in a known manner to me, but it was different compared to Rocy's I just had tested a while ago. It made me astonished that two sisters didn't have a more similar scent. I forced my tongue in between the pussy lips and tried to drive it up and down the slit.

Sarah spread her legs to make it easier to me for reaching her clit. My tongue found it and started to encircle it with more or less rough movements. Also my teeth were used nibbling the clit in a careful way. She moaned and forced my head harder against her pussy.

Rocy had taken place behind Sarah. She cuddled and fondled Sarah's tits. She brought Sarah to lay on her back on the bed in the same position in which I previously had brought Rocy. By doing so Sarah's pussy was in line with the end of the bed. Once again I knelt in front of a wonderful pussy, now it belonged to Sarah.

Standing behind Sarah's head Rocy kept her sister's hands down against the bed. She was immensely enjoying playing with Sarah by starting to gently pinching Sarah's hard pointed nipples. Sarah let out a soft moan when Rocy continued to massage, tease and pinch her nipples.

At the same time my fingers began tracing the outside of Sarah's pussy lips. One of my fingers entered her pussy and she moaned and twisted a bit causing my finger to touch more of her hot pussy. My finger stirred around her now dripping wet pussy. I brought the finger deeper inside to massage her G-spot, which caused her hips to twist in pleasure. I used my other hand to rub her outer lips up and down. By that I smeared her juices from her hole up to her clit.

I didn't directly attacked her clit as I thought it would cause an immediate orgasm. I wanted to give Sarah a more prolonged and deeper release. I continued to rub up and down the outer and inner lips, pressing against her hood, but without any direct contact. She was writhing under my touch!

Rocy's hands were still squeezing Sarah's breasts and tweaking her nipples. Every now and then when she pinched the nipples hard Sarah whispered "Oh, that's so good!"

I pulled one hand away from her lips and clit and managed to reach her ass hole. Sarah's moaning and writhing increased in tempo. As she felt my finger gently slide its full length into her ass, she exclaimed loudly: "Ooooh, don't stop!" Now I made use of fingers from both my hands inside her two exposed holes. I played the holes and explored their depths.

I rubbed the flesh that separate her vagina from the anus. I slipped another finger from each hand in each hole. She must had enjoyed it as she loudly exclaimed her satisfaction. With all the stimulation from nipple pinching to multiple fingers in her pussy and ass she began to lose control. She was twisting her body and turned her head back and forth. I could see that her eyes were tightly shut. Obviously she was approaching an explosion.

Sarah must had felt it coming. Not just an orgasm, but waves thereof. The first spasm almost threw her off the bed if not Rocy had kept her down. Her hips bucked and her legs raised. Every muscle in her body seemed to be contracted and tightened. She let out a scream: "Ooooh, Aaaah, Nooo, Goooood!"

I bent my head forward and put my lips and tongue to her clit. She absolutely lost her mind! She screamed and her body continued to move uncontrolled. My fingers still worked inside her body to keep her on this height as long as possible. My tongue continued to circle around the swollen clit. Finally I clamped my mouth on her clit and sucked it between my lips, flicked it with my tongue and nibbled it gently. Once again she exploded! Every muscle in her body tensed and she screamed of pleasure!

Sarah's nice pussy made squishing sounds when I moved my hands between her thighs. Her muscles squeezed and tensed rhythmically. Her orgasm lasted for a minute at least. When I removed my hands and face from her body, both her pussy and ass hole continued to twitch and pulse.

Her stretched and gaping holes slowly recent to their normal size. But I wanted to complete the session. I stood and my hard cock was ready to take over. Its head glistened of pre-cum. Sarah raised her head and looked down at me and gasped when she understood what I had in my mind. I stroke her clit once and then I pushed my way into her pussy. She was well lubricated as I filled her passage.

Rocy had left the bed and was in full speed with her camera.

Soon Sarah had a small orgasm when I pressed my cock deep inside and held it there. It sent her over the edge again. It was short but strong as her pussy tightened onto my thrusting flesh. Her vagina tensed and squeezed me. I was in heaven. My cock was gripped with such intensity that I felt it hard not to cum.

Sarah's pussy flooded and each thrust brought a delicious sound. My cock already hard before entering her, but feeling her hot slippery flesh, seeing her small breasts bouncing with each movement and watching my cock engulfed by her juicy, shaven pussy made me completely unaware of Rocy's actions around us.

Also Sarah was quite engaged and took no notice of her sister's impertinent interests of us.

I heard Sarah shouting: "Thomas fuck me! Fuck me harder!! I want you deep inside me!"

It urged me and I got hold onto her hips and banged into her. I bent her legs up towards her head such that I could get still closer to and deeper into her pussy. I felt how her pussy tightened and got grip on my shaft. I screamed loudly: "Oh, Sarah I have never ...!" My words disappeared in a deep groaning.

I pounded my manhood into her harder and harder. My balls clutched against her ass. Her face gave me a clear evidence that she was near orgasm again.

"Ohhhh... Yes...I'm cummmming!" she shouted. Her pussy squeezed my cock as never before. It began milking my own orgasm.

"Whaaah, I'm to fill you!" I cried when I reached the end of the way. A huge lodge of semen was delivered inside her. Every thrust added another load as I exploded within her vagina.

Sarah completed the sounds of happiness: "Youuuu Thomassssss!"

Each of our orgasms brought off the other and prolonged the other ones in a perfect harmony. Eventually I slowly withdraw my cock and I saw my milky juice flowing from her spent hole.

Completely exhausted we came to be laying beside each other in Rocy's bed. We looked astonished at Rocy where she stood taking one picture after the other of our nude, tired bodies.

"That's the best models I ever have had," she established with due consideration, too busy looking at the camera to really look at us.

-

Today the beautiful photography of my young wife from the art exhibition adorns a wall in our bedroom.

be24you
be24you
20 Followers
12
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey Salty, if yoyr wife is boffing other people outside of a swinging situation, you're a cuckold, by definition. You may not be engaging in the humiliation fetish, but you're still a cuck.

On a side note, I'm seeing lots of authors trying to disguise cuck tales by posting in other categories. Whether agenda driven or cowardly I wish the mods would try to enforce at least a little category discipline.

SaltySea123SaltySea1234 months ago

I love this story and it strikes very close to home for me. My wife and I met and married in our 50s. She is a petite, curvy, sexy redhead with a sweet body that looks decades younger than her age. She is an artist and teaches private art lessons. She is also not shy about her beautiful body and has no problem showing it off in wonderfully curated clothing that reveal every delicious curve. She is also no shy to be nude, in front of the camera or even just casually with friends. I am a photographer and have shot hundreds of nudes of her. She has also posed nude for other artist friends for paintings and photos. I have attended some of those sessions and completely admire her poise and comfort displaying her body for both friends and strangers. There have also been times when she has modeled and I did not attend, waiting to hear stories from her and sometimes the artists about how those sessions went. I am completely comfortable with her posing nude. I am also aware that she has sometimes been sexual with artist friends. In most cases it has been a "thank you" blow job because she is passionate about sucking cock. No, I am not a cuckold, but I am aware of her wants and know that she is never going to have a full blown affair with anyone.

When she was 56 a photographer friend, Jamie, was contracted to shoot an over-55 couple for a healthcare company. It was about sexual health for that age group and he asked my wife if she was interested. We talked about it and she accepted. At the photog's invitation, I attended the shoot, and even photographed backup. Her partner for the shoot was a handsome man of about age 60. Gray hair, trim, muscular with a fine looking 8" cut cock. As soon as I saw him and my wife standing nude together I was admittedly jealous and still turned on at the same time. I could tell by her posture, her voice and her gaze that she was extremely attracted to and turned on by this stranger. Likewise, he drank her body in with his eyes.

Every pose and shot involved them touching. Some shots were simple embraces, some soft touches of lips on a shoulder or neck. It was all very sensual and beautiful. The shots grew to his hands on her breasts, embracing her from behind, her head leaning back on his shoulder. He was directed to reach down and cup her pussy, and I watched as she slightly opened her legs and I focused on his hand as one finger moved between her pussy lips. She sighed and her hips pushed back against him. It was obvious that he was hard and she was grinding against him. I knew she had to be wet. I could have stopped this, but I couldn't embarrass her. As she stepped away for the next series of shots, his beautiful penis stood out from his tight body.

They moved to a bed, but before getting on it, the photog wanted some shots of her kneeling in front of him "pretending" to suck his cock. They took their positions and she was instructed to take his cock in her hand. Pics were snapped of her admiring it, of her gazing up at him, of his hands in her hair. None of this was acting. Jamie moved to shoot her from behind, making believe she was sucking. I know my wife too well. In this pose she was on her knees but leaning forward at the waist sh her beautiful pussy was on display beneath her perfectly curved ass. Jamie and I both snapped away. Her sighs and his soft moan told me that she wasn't pretending. I moved to the side of them with my camera and was treated with the view of my wife sucking this stranger's cock. We let this go on for a few minutes before ending this sequence and having them move to the bed. My wife looked at me and whispered "I'm sorry" but I told her is was fine.

On the bed, the first series of shots were of them in intimate embrace, then of them kissing. It was all flowing very, very naturally and I was as hard as a rock, watching lovemaking and their hands roaming freely. The series evolved to him kissing and suckling her breasts and perfect pink nipples, then kissing his way down her body, ultimately with his face between her thighs, returning the oral favor she had given him. She was wild with passion now and orgasms began to build and roar from her. A shoot about intimacy had turned to a very hot, romantic porn session. To deny them intercourse would have simply been wrong. Her orgasms became too much and she pushed his face away, ordering him on his back. She began to devours his cock and balls, intent on giving him the same level of pleasure he had just given her. We kept snapping shots. It was only a matter of time before she mounted him and road him like the dynamo that I know her to be. With his hands groping her breasts, she ground her pussy on his beautiful shaft. Soon, her flipped her on her back, opened her legs and drove his cock deep into her. "Fuck me, fuck!" burst from her lips. I watched and photographed my beautiful wife in absolutely passion with a man whose name she probably couldn't remember. He pounded her sweet pussy, her legs wrapped around his back, his face in her neck, growling. She breathlessly hissed; "Yes! Yes! Fuck me!" for several minutes before he told her he was going to cum and she called out that he could cum in her. Jamie had switched to video long before the moment of climax and he captured every scream, growl and moan. They laid together for a while, panting, caressing, softly kissing. She looked at me softly and sweetly, and I simply smiled in return. He got off the bed and sheepishly looked at me, but grinned a grin of victory. She lay there with her legs open, a stranger's seed running from her red pussy lips and she asked me to come into her. I jumped out of my clothes and drove my dick into her, feverishly fucking her the way he had. This was the first time I was in her after another man had filled her, and I felt both defeated and victorious. She rose to orgasm and I did not last long before exploding in her.

SHe and he cleaned up and we all stood together silently for a few minutes. Jamie related how great that was, but also that he still needed shots to complete the shoot. The two models agreed that they could stay and complete their original assignment. I dressed and kissed my wife before leaving, and I told her to enjoy herself for the rest of the shoot. She smiled and thanked me. I shook the gent's hand and told him to enjoy himself as well. It was about three hours before she came home, longer than any shoot should have taken. Jamie had sent me a text saying that the shoot was complete and that he had all he needed for the assignment. I asked if he had more than required and he answered yes, and asked me to please not be angry.

WHen she walked in the door she was radiant in the way she only looked after deep sexual satisfaction. She showered and we cuddled in bed together. I asked her to tell me everything and she laid out the full story of the second shoot, of how they did everything that was required, and how it evolved back into sex, between her and Ben, the model, and with Jamie. I felt a little odd about it, but still felt good. We ended the day with deep lovemaking. SHe would go on to pose for Jamie again, and to pose with Ben again. It always evolved into sex and I sometimes would record it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Please continue this story, it is hot, hot

As a 55+ male in the USA I love this story and the overall direction.

Next chapter could include William with Sarah & Marie with Thomas

of course Rocy photographs then gets into the action :).

Thanks for writing and we hope you continue.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Moms at the Beach Ch. 01 Newly single Moms make tempting targets for enamored sons.in Mature
Shy Wife Fucks Stranger for Husband A modest wife enjoys fulfilling her husband's fantasies.in Loving Wives
After School Special Todd's mistake gets surprising results from Miss Ross.in Mature
Neighborhood Milf Life long dream fulfilled when he has her.in Mature
Filling up Amy Devoted wife will do anything for hubby.in Loving Wives
More Stories