All Comments on 'Photo Assignment'

by petertowers

Sort by:
  • 20 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
good stuff

I liked the suspense and the gradual decisions. Very stimulating

HitchhikerHitchhikerover 19 years ago
superb

This story I have read several times and each time I enjoy it more. The garduale evolution to the final culmination is just superb. Creating easy flow and readabilty.

And to leave an open end with no further events makes it all the more like a real occurance.

DexicreonDexicreonabout 19 years ago
Great!

Being an amateur photographer myself, I could relate to this story. The sexual tension was real, and the build-up was palpable. The fact that they didn't "fuck each other's brains out" made the story more realistic.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
The next time

You have got to write about these 3 again!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Seriously, GREAT story

The build up and interaction between the characters was great. I loved how it had a slower more realistic(alright, edge of realistic lol) progression of events. Very erotic story, please keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 15 years ago
further

take it further plz

knickerlessalwaysknickerlessalwaysover 15 years ago
Wonderful

The slow build-up was just perfect and this made it all the more credible. My own son often pretends to take my photo (but using just his hands in a pretend way and not a camera) and I pose like that for him, too. Well writen - it made me quite wet when I read it.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 14 years ago
bullshit!!!

you left the room, left him alone right!!!!!!

WilliamTellsOvertureWilliamTellsOverturealmost 14 years ago
I really liked the premise of your story.

A belated comment. I saw the 2nd chapter to this story posted and realized if I was to get any sense of it, I'd have to read Chapter 1. I've read some stories involving family members volunteering as photographic models and the photographer also a family member, but this has to be the best one yet by far. What makes it even steamier is that everyone's hot for each other, yet no one openly admits it except for some casual misdirected remarks that don't even come to the point like "I'm hot for you!" The only exception was when Paul and his mother hurriedly masturbated each other in sexual angst. After that, the lust seems to die, but overall this is a well written story with lots of poised lustful anticipation. A very good read indeed.

karansinghkaransinghover 12 years ago
Lovely

It was a great story, very erotic and the best i have ever read. i love photography and it could get that erotic i never imagined.

i wish to try it in real

please send me further stories on my email address.

LAROCLAROCabout 11 years ago
This was one hot story !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

It took a little longer, to get to the point of the story.But when you did it was hot, this has to be the most lucky guy ever, Mom and Sister at the same time, and both hot to trot. It's a good read...... Thanks......LAROC OF AGES

swoondoggledswoondoggledabout 10 years ago
Enjoyable

Keep up the good work, practice as with anything helps tremendously.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
a great story, original and hot

It's not unusual for a boy to want to see his mother and sister in all their naked glory, with what they've got between their legs out in the open for his viewing pleasure. Down deep, lots and lots of boys, who knows maybe even most of them, share that dirty desire. What makes Paul such a lucky lad is that both mom and sis are eager to pose for his photographs. Mom's the big surprise. Paul thinks, "the thought of seeing my mom nude was hitting a spot I had never even thought of before. Whether it was looking at the pictures on the computer or my mother speaking like she was about posing for me, but I had a hardon that was making it's presence known to me." The boy's hard young cock jumping around in his pants is telling him all he needs to know. Then, "I asked her to stand with her feet slightly apart. I wanted there to be a gap at the top of her legs. That little detail made all the difference." Well, sure it did, kid. You wanted to get your first good look at your own mother's cunt, the same cunt you came out of. Paul gets even luckier, mom wants to see the big cock her boy's grown between his legs. The inevitable happens, Paul frigs his mother's cunt and gives her a great cum, she jerks her boy's cock and he blows his young balls and shoots his semen all over her body. How long before they realize that mom's got a much better place for her boy to blow those loaded balls of his into?

rightbankrightbankalmost 10 years ago
first posted in 2002 I finally discovered this story

and it was worth the wait.

lovely

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Well done.

Nice evidence that a story doesn't have to be hard core to be very erotic. Well done.

ROCKY70ROCKY70almost 7 years ago
NICE JOB !!!!!!!!!!!

You get an A+ for this one, not only was it a good story. But it was well written.......... thank you for the read

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
Spelling!

Good story but, please sort out the spelling ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
LOVED THIS

I love that you continued the teasing and that the finale was so easy and believable...more please !!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Nice, erotic story.... Well written.... Poor spelling =P

Davey1969Davey19695 months ago

Spelling was wrong and spoilt the story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous