All Comments on 'Photo-Shoot'

by defrite

Sort by:
  • 19 Comments
impo_58impo_58almost 10 years ago
Only this?

The story ends here?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
If your wife is like that

You should get divorced. Who wants a slut for a wife? And your story falls short. If you were attempting to be clever in your brevity, you failed. If you were trying to create mystery by the lack of information and detail, you failed. The story simply wasn't interesting or entertaining.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Where's the beef

You've done a decent set up, now finish it. What happened? Is their relationship still good? Why the change in pattern? Does the change cause a change in their relationship? Make the cuckold like it more or decrease his satisfaction. To be truthful, I don't get you cucks.

VagabondxVagabondxalmost 10 years ago
Looking forward to the next chapter...

I am certainly hoping there is another chapter... We NEED to hear what happened as she tells her husband all about it!!! Certainly would love for my own wife to do something like this...

ukulelemanukulelemanalmost 10 years ago
Congrats

Nice job, very nice. An erotic story that could almost have been published in the Saturday Evening Post!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Story sure doesn't make me want a slut wife.

No love here, what a awful life, yuck.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
nicely done start to a series!

More please !

CJs_HubbyCJs_Hubbyalmost 10 years ago
Great start

hope to see more series of Rachel and her adventures.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Good first effort.

Keep writing, you have a talent . Would love to see chapter 2 here.

Ray RobertsRay Robertsalmost 10 years ago
Good Start

Not sure why so many comments always attack the writer in these LW stories, and hope we get to see more posts of her obvious sexuality.

devilspydevilspyalmost 10 years ago
Hot start for cuckold's adventure.

I do hope you do a chapter two and three. Fill us in on all of it. Him eating and swallowing the thick, hot creampie.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
good start

I like yourstory but it definitely needs a sequel or two.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
wow!

nice to read a piece that leaves much to the imagination in such a skillful way. Excellent work. Would love to read how the night unfolded from her point of view and then maybe what he learns - or doesn't even.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago

My husband asked me often to do a photo shoot. I refused many times. But in the end I did it for him after an accident.Like in this story He dropped me off, arranged to meet me later. He waited outside for me for over an hour after our agreed meet time. It was implied that Rachel went further than just the shoot. Well I did, and my husband had no idea what I got up to during and after the shoot. He was over the moon with the Dvd I gave to him.

Many people are critics when it comes to others people stories, especially when it is their first time. Is it not surprising many do not do another. Many critics do not know if this happened, or it is a fantasy.

I do agree there should have been a follow up or two from this story. .

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
My wife did one

It was a present she gave me, for our 10th anniversary. The photos are on the tame side, lots of leg in some, a nipple showing barely in another, all of it teasing stuff and she is beautiful.

In one, she is topless, her arms coyly covering herself, a tiny pair of soft sheer panties her only clothing. She does dress to attract when we are out, she knows very well the effect her teasing has on me.

I had taken photos of her myself, but it would be clear I have nowhere near the skill her photographers, a husband and wife team, had. Mine of course were quite a bit naughtier.

I often pick up that album and look at those photos, they are always a turn on.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Hope to read more

Really enjoyed your story. Hope you have a part 2.

26thNC26thNCover 3 years ago
If

If they’re taking pictures, there is a whore in there somewhere.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

My wife did one, it was a surprise gift for me. Tastefully done, no real nudes, but it did make her look beautiful, so I really liked it.

A couple of years went by, she asked me if I would like another album, I said sure. Then she asked me if I wanted to come along and watch, that sounded like a real kick.

That album turned out to be WAY naughtier than the first one, there were full nudes, legs wide open, he touching herself as the two guys and one women snapped away.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous