All Comments on 'Photo Studio Ch. 05'

by m_storyman_x

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago

How sad this once good story goes down the cuckold route...pity really it WAS a sexy erotic story now it's just the same old bullshit from this site. Cheating is NEVER erotic and is always very sad to read about. I guess the writer gets off on such things.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Poor chap!

Women keep throwing themselves at him.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
More

Great story, please continue..;)

JohnnyMaxJohnnyMaxover 11 years ago
Enjoying

I like where this story is going. Please continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
one of your best, please keep going

I like the sisters

tompo296tompo296over 11 years ago

You are building up the characters well, but there is alot more mileage with the intereactions between them. Scott needs to get back with Amy and there must be a liaison with Sunny as she does seem to be jealous that her sister beat her to Scott, and of course there is the smouldering Tina always looking for an opportunity. A good tale do continue.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Cut and paste?

"I could feel the squirt of cum push out and fill around me inside her." I think if you'd go back this line occurs in each of your prior photo studio stories. Spent a long time grading student essays and have a weird memory for some aspects; checking for copying I guess. Not that it's a problem, just something I noticed. Still a hot ass piece of writing! Jealous of your ability!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyalmost 5 years ago
RE: "Cut and paste?"

It's just a writers idiosyncrasies. Each writer will have a go to lexicon and reuse terms unless they're actively trying to write something new or avoiding words and phrases. I've noticed he uses "Oh phoo" and "Spoilsport" quite a lot as well, which I don't catch other writers using much so jumped out at me. But if you read others work you'll notice the same kind of thing happening with them also.

It's not "cut and paste", it's just familiarity and the language's use.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userm_storyman_x@m_storyman_x
I love the outdoors, fishing, hunting , boating, photography, writing and of course SEX ! I have a fertile mind of ideas and have written many of them in my stories here. After 40+ years of marriage and raising a family I'm ready to live some of those fantasies, even though...

story TAGS

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES