All Comments on 'Photogenic'

by morris40

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 18 years ago
Now that was Fun!

A great mix of loving and recreational sex that made me wish I'd been there!

Rye and Ginger

PittsburghBull4CuckPittsburghBull4Cuckabout 18 years ago
Very fun!

I like how it kept moving even while building up the characters - A great story written by someone who does truely understand swingers.

BRAVO!

OleTroubadorOleTroubadoralmost 16 years ago
Oh yeah!

Having been there and done that, I find it easy to relate to your characters and your plot. You have made it very believable and it has freshened old memories. Thanks, and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
Worthy of a "Winner" Tag

This was fantastic. I've read several stories lately that have been voted winners, and thus have the little W next to their name, that I haven't a clue why they got so many votes. Poor pacing, miserable descriptions, focus on extraneous details like (non-erotic) trips to the bathroom and what time it is (serious? why the fuck is what the clock reads important?), and the vocab and grammar of a 2nd grader have me my mind boggled that such stories ever got labeled as "hot" much less voted as winners in any sort of contest. This however was quite good.

A little more development of the relationship between the couples, that basis for trust needed for this event to happen, or perhaps some statements that the main characters/couple being incredibly out-of-their-minds-horny enabled them to proceed without a deeper level of trust, would make the friendship and the story seem more real, but you explanation of the way in which almost every man alive likes knowing that other men lust after his wife, and most would be quite happy to share their wife and fuck others' wives, was quite eloquent and down to earth.

Your visual descriptions were quite good. As is your explanation of the thinking, the frame of mind, that (rightly) sees average, healthy, attractive couples as far more beautiful and sexy than any plasticized and make-upped porn stars. My favorite porn, hands down, is everyday people shagging in their bed room: I love the privilege of sharing their intimacy, of seeing the real them in their all natural naked, and human, and fucking state.

I also liked you explanation of filming/photographing the act to enjoy later, and it the similar pleasure, the excited enjoyment of sitting back and watching your beautiful sexy spouse going at it for all their worth with and toy or another person.

Well done! I look forward to reading more from you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermorris40@morris40
I hope my stories inspire you to make love to your spouse - or, better yet, inspire you to arrange a swap with curious friends who drop hints about having sex with your spouse.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES