Photographer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The parents were also waiting for the arrival of the plane, and as soon as the luggage was unloaded they were all gone.

Attorney Barker said, "I will see that all of your equipment gets taken to the conference room. Tomorrow will be soon enough to work out the details. I am sure you have other things you might want to do this evening."

Mrs. Blair drove up just as Tammy and Greg were ready to get in the limo. She hugged Greg and Tammy and said, "I hope you had a good flight."

"Were you in on this too?" Greg asked.

"I don't have any idea what you mean." Mrs. Blair responded. "You make a beautiful couple. Have a wonderful evening."

As they drove away, Tammy asked, "I want to prepare you a home cooked meal?" The meal was followed by their first night together.

Annie called the following day to see how everything was going. Greg had just left Tammy's house and was headed home to change clothes before going to Attorney Barker's office.

Greg told her what had taken place on the trip home. "You refused to make love to a virgin? Little Bro, you are in love." He knew she was right.

When Greg reached the office, Amy had everything ready for him in the conference room. Greg spent the day setting up the videos on 10 TV screens and covering the conference table with photos. The TV screens were spread around the edge of the conference room. The videos were setup to loop continuously. To avoid conflicting audio, each audio was activated when you walked in front of the TV. Once he had it all setup, Attorney Barker and Mrs. Blair came in to view material. Nobody could believe how completely the evidence covered every movement for two weeks in New York and in Tuscany. A three-page printout listed the amount of money Mr. Blair had expended for Mrs. Darling's services. Arlene's torn dress was laid out on the conference table beside the pictures of her bruises. The matching red dress from the woman who took Frank's job was also on the table.

"Can I buy lunch," Mrs. Blair asked Greg.

"You certainly can."

"Do you like hot dogs?" After receiving the affirmative, they walked to the park, bought hotdogs and lemonade and found a bench under a tree.

"How in the world am I ever going to repay you for everything you have done for me?"

Greg said, "You have already made more things available for me and Annie than we could ever have afforded. I think I am the one who owes you."

"We had a wonderful time together for my down payment to you, however, I think a certain geography teacher has captured your attention at this point. So did you have a nice flight?" She asked with a grin on her face. 'She was wounded so badly, that Mrs. Barker and I knew there was only one honorable man who could bring her out of her shell. I hope you don't mind us playing cupid."

"Mind? I was never so shocked as when I opened that door and she was standing there. I couldn't believe she could be interested in a kid who just graduated from high school. And in answer to your question, yes I did have the flight of my life and no I am not going to give you the details."

Greg asked, "Are you ready to face your husband tomorrow?

I don't have to face him. He is meeting with Attorney Barker in the morning. He will be told, that I have filed for divorce. When he stops ranting, he will be shown the evidence. I will be sitting with you in the other room watching him through the two-way mirror. I hope you will be there to hold my hand."

"You know I will be there. This is not going to be easy to see a marriage of 33 years dissolve before your eyes." He walked her to her car and gave her a kiss on the cheek and assured her he would be there for her.

Greg had promised to return the favor of last night's dinner by cooking a meal for Tammy. He stopped at the butcher and bought two Angus filets, the makings of a spinach salad and baking potatoes. He had told Tammy to come at six. He went home, set up the grill for later, found candles for table, picked fresh flowers from the garden and chose just the right music.

The doorbell rang at 6:00 and he opened it to view the most beautiful woman in the world. She was wearing a light summer dress, sandals and had her hair back in a ponytail. She looked about 20 year old. He wondered if the look was to make him or her more comfortable with the age difference. She was holding a bottle of Chianti from Tuscany.

He took the bottle from her, sat it on the table and surrounded her with his arms. They kissed each other with the passion that was becoming normal for them. He held the chair for her to sit at the dining room table and lit the candles. He brought out the salad and poured them each a glass of wine. When they finished the salad, he grilled the steaks, and served Tammy the steak and potato surrounded by vegetables.

"This is a delicious meal, you can cook for me any time." They cleaned up the dishes together and as she was standing at the sink, he came up behind her and took her breasts in his hands. She leaned back against him and put her hands over his.

"How would you like to take an evening swim in our pool."

"I didn't bring a suit."

Stepping back and unzipping her dress, he said "I don't see that as a problem." The dress dropped to the floor and she was standing in her bra and underpants.

"That looks like a fine bathing suit to me. Would you like to see mine?" he asked as he stripped to his briefs.

"But they will be wet when I get dressed to go home."

"Not if you spend the night."

"I was hoping for that invitation."

Greg picked up towels and robes as they headed to the pool.

As they swam leisurely in the pool, it was apparent that they both enjoyed each other's company. They would stop and just hold each other and run their hands over each other's bodies. As Greg was standing in the shallow end, Tammy swam up behind him and yanked his briefs to his ankles and then swam away. Once he kicked the brief off, he swam after her. She made a couple of attempts to dodge him, but he was faster. He caught up with her in the deep end and pulled her under. While she was under, he managed to unhook her bra. She broke away from him and started swimming to the shallow end. He caught her and lifted her out of the water and sat her on the edge of the pool. They were both out of breath. He took hold of the waistband of her underpants and she lifted herself to allow him to remove them. He was looking straight into that beautiful wet bush.

As he buried his face between her legs, she asked, "What, no foot massage this time?"

"That will come later!" he said as he returned to his mission. She put her legs over his shoulders and moved ahead, sitting on the very edge of the pool, to give him a better angle. His tongue did the magic on the lips of her pussy with long slow licks.

She leaned back with her hands on the sidewalk and said, "I never knew it could be this nice. My one-hour husband was rough as though he was eating in a diner. You approach it like you having a meal in a fine restaurant. I hope you are enjoying this as much as I am." He let her know by stepping up the pace a little. She wanted nothing more than for him to take her completely, but she knew he was too honorable to do that. She would not ask him again.

Greg put his hands behind her back and lifted her into the pool. He slid out from under her and came up in front of her. Their lips met and their wet bodies clung to each other. The exited the pool, dried off and put on the terry robes.

"I have something I want to show you," Greg said as he led her to his studio. He unlocked a file cabinet and retrieved a huge photo album. "This is what I call my dream book." He showed her the front of the album and it was the portrait he had taken for her parents.

"Why do you call it your dream book?"

"Because that day with you in my studio was beyond my wildest dreams. I often thought I must have dreamed it. Whenever I want to relive that day, I take this album out and look at the most beautiful woman I have ever known."

Tears of joy ran down Tammy's face. They took the album into the den and sat down on the sofa. She curled her legs up and leaned against him, happier than she could ever remember. She was curious as to what other pictures he had taken. There were about a dozen 8 by 10s from when she was sitting on the stool and another dozen profile shots. As he turned each page, he shared the intricate aspects of each shot.

The shots leaning over the chair really showed off her cleavage. When she looked at the photos with her bra off, she asked, "Did you enjoy the view in the mirror while I was taking off my bra?"

"You knew the mirror was there?"

"That's why I said turn around. I really wanted to strip in front of you and have you photograph me in the nude, but I knew that would be to risky, so I settled for you just seeing these," she said as she opened her robe. He leaned over and kissed each nipple before going on.

When they got to the fully exposed picture she said, "I was thrilled when you told me to roll my shoulders back, because I knew exactly what would happen."

The pictures in the rest of the album were 5" x 5" cropped shots taken from the larger photos. There was one for every view and angle of her face and other parts of her body. One was the section of her thigh that was exposed when she lifted her leg. One was her foot on the chair. Several were of her breasts poking through the white silk blouse. The last page in the book was a round picture of one breast mounted on black velvet.

"What do people say when you show them this album?"

"You are the first person to ever see this album. Part of my dream was that I could some day share it with you."

Tammy started to cry again. She wrapped her arms around Greg and sobbed and sobbed. He had no idea what to say or do, so he just hugged her back until she quit crying.

"Can you tell me why this album made you cry?"

"All of my life I have wanted to be loved. A stray bullet killed my father while he was in a bank during a robbery when I was four years old. In the next two years my mother drank herself to death. I came home from school and found her dead in the living room chair. Over the next 10 years, I was in 7 foster homes. All of them were just taking in children to get money from the state. At 16 I went to a foster home of two wonderful people who had lost their only daughter to cancer. They were personal friends of both Mrs. Blair and the Barkers. They adopted me and made a will leaving everything to me in the event of their deaths. On my 18th birthday, they were both killed by a drunken driver who was driving the wrong way on the expressway."

She started to cry and again and Greg hugged her and more than one tear came from his eyes. "The house I live in now was their home and the money they had saved for their daughter's college education provided for my education."

"Can we look at the pictures again?" The first time she had looked them through the eyes a young boy who had a fantasy, this time she looked at them through the eyes of a man that truly loved her.

Without saying a word, Greg held out his hand and led her to his bedroom. They removed their robes and slept together as two souls who had found each other.

The day finally came. It was show time! Greg drove to the Barker residence for breakfast and final strategy. The Barkers greeted him and asked if he and Tammy enjoyed their flight? He responded by telling them that she was the most wonderful person he had ever met. They looked at each other as though they were silently communicating.

Mrs. Blair came into the room and greeted Greg with a hug and a kiss on the cheek. "How are you and Tammy getting along?" she asked.

"Do I sense that I am in a room of cupids?" They laughed but did not acknowledge his theory.

After they finished breakfast, Attorney Barker went over the strategy for the day. "The papers are all prepared for him to sign and Judge is prepared to meet with us at 3:00 p.m. today. Marsha, you will need to be present when we meet with the judge, but you do not need to face him this morning, unless you choose to." She simply shook her head.

Greg drove Mrs. Blair to the office in the car she had given him. She was silent for most of the trip. As they approached the parking lot, she said, "I thought he meant it when he said 'Till death do us part.' I know I did. You are the first man other than him to ever touch my body." Greg simply reached over and held her hand. He knew there were no words for this moment.

When they arrived at the office, Mrs. Blair was surprised to see that her daughter was there. "Honey, you didn't need to come see this."

"I needed to be here mom. Remember, he abandoned both you and my family. He hasn't been present for us for the last two years. Shortly after the wedding, it was like he was somewhere else." She turned and greeted Greg with a kiss on the cheek. Stepping back and looking at him she asked, "Are you really the young man who photographed my wedding. You appear so much older than you were on that day. I remember how you blushed when we wanted our pictures taken in bra and panties. Do you still blush? I have a family now with two children. I would love to have you photograph my family. We have had some pictures taken, but none compare to yours.

"I would love to photograph your family and I am still available to photograph women in their bras and panties. There is only one way you will know if I blush." This broke the tension of why they were there.

Cameras were set up to record the activities in Attorney Barker's office from four different angles in the conference room. Greg had also setup a computer to capture and transfer all images to Annie's computer in Tuscany. He called her to confirm that the hookup was working.

"How is your love life Little Bro?"

"Annie, she is amazing. If I was a few years older, I would be shopping for an engagement ring."

"Why wait?"

"Among you, Mrs. Blair and Mrs. Barker, I feel like I am surrounded by cupids"

"Are you complaining?"

"Not at all. How are the flying lessons going?"

"Great, I will be doing my first solo by the end of next week. Andino is off for and overseas flight for a couple of days. Caterina is coming over later for some tennis and swimming. She was excited to hear about you and Tammy."

"You wouldn't believe the life she had growing up. I will tell you about it later. Well, it is almost show time, so I will talk to you later."

Mrs. Blair, her daughter and Greg were all in the room adjacent to the conference room when Amy ushered Mr. Blair into Attorney Barker's office. They exchanged greetings and Mr. Blair asked what the meeting was about.

"There is no easy way to say this Dave. Marsha has filed papers for divorce."

"On what grounds?"

"Adultery."

"She has no proof of that!" he shouted as he stood up.

"She has more than adequate proof of that Dave."

As he sat back down he asked, "What does she want?

Here is the distribution list of companies, houses, furniture, artwork, cars, stocks, bonds, mutual funds and bank accounts.

Mrs. Blair was sitting between her daughter and Greg holding their hands as they watched her husband quickly scan the list. Everything they owned had been detailed and there was a checkmark in the column of the one who would receive it.

Mr. Blair stood up again and said, "That bitch is crazier than hell if she thinks she is getting any of my companies." He threw the list down on the desk. "I will be back with my lawyer."

Greg and her daughter both squeezed Mrs. Blair's hands when her husband called her a bitch. Her daughter put her arm around her mother's shoulders for extra support.

"Dave, before you go running in search of a lawyer, I think you better step into the conference room and review the material that has been assembled for your wife's case." He ushered him to the conference room and stood at the door as he walked in.

The observers moved to the two-sided mirror to watch as he walked around the room.

The first TV inside the door had the heat sensitive images of him talking on the phone in his room in New York. As he approached the audio came on with his conversation with Arlene.

"Hello Arlene, I hope you like the dress I sent you for tomorrow night's show." Pause "I know it is low cut and revealing. Without a bra, I can play with your tits during the show." Pause "Listen Arlene, that is the dress I expect you to be wearing when the driver picks you up tomorrow night. Remember, no underwear. I don't want anything blocking my access." Pause "If you like the nice things you have because of Frank's position in my company, I would advise you to cooperate fully." Pause "Frank is not going to call while you are out. Why do you think I sent him to Germany on this trip any flunky could handle. It will be the middle of the night in Germany." Pause "If you think one quick blow job is going to secure Frank's job, you better wise up. The driver will pick you up 7:00. Be Ready!" They heard him slam the phone down and say "uncooperative bitch!"

"Mommy, how could daddy say things like that?"

"It gets a lot worse. Are you sure you want to stay?"

"Mom, you have always been there for you, I want to be here for you now."

The audio was set to loop until he moved to the next TV.

As he moved in front of the second TV the image was also from the heat sensor and the Mayor's wife had entered the room.

The audio started:

The mayor's wife got up and walked around the table and said, "Your financial support will really give it a boost. He stood up and the two figures began to kiss each other and the heat sensor showed clothes obviously being removed. He was lying on his back while she straddled him and asked if he would be making his normal donation to the campaign? When he confirmed he would be, she lowered herself onto his cock. His hands massaged her tits as rose and fell on his dick. As soon as he came, she went into the bathroom and when she returned she started getting dressed.

Mr. Blair asked, "Why are you getting dressed? I thought you were spending the night."

Walking over to the bed and kissing him, the mayor's wife said, "I would love to, but the Mayor and I have another commitment tonight." Kissing him on the forehead, she said "Thank you for your support." She walked her to the door.

When the door shut he made a call to someone on his staff who was obviously not working at that hour, and told the person to cancel all invoices for support to the Mayor and anyone caught carrying a sign for the mayor was to be fired. He then slammed the phone down and said, "No bitch walks out on me!"

Mrs. Blair said, "I can't wait for Annie to get back here to smash the Mayor's wife on the tennis court. She told her daughter that she had another video about the mayor's wife, but since it had nothing to do with the divorce, it wasn't included.

As he moved to the next 10 TV sets, he saw and heard the last two weeks of his life. When his daughter saw how he treated Arlene, she began to gag and had to go to the bathroom. When Mrs. Blair started to go to check on her, Greg said, "You stay here, I will check on her." When her daughter came out of the bathroom, she was very pale. Greg put out his arms and she fell against him crying uncontrollably.

"I can't watch anymore of this. I never want to see him again. That beast is not my father." Greg took her to the lobby and asked Amy if someone could accompany her and see that she got home ok. Then he went back to be with Mrs. Blair.

"I wish she hadn't come."

"This way she knows the truth. I will take you to her as soon as this is over."

Mr. Blair turned his attention to the photos. He picked up the torn dress and threw it on the floor in anger. Looking at Attorney Barker, he said, "This stuff would never survive in court. It would be thrown out as invasion of privacy."