Photographer Ch. 09

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"You are right about some of the material. However, photos taken in public places such as restaurants and theaters are public domain and can be admitted into evidence in court. We also have sworn affidavits from the women wearing those dresses and the policewomen in Tuscany. Any or all of the material could find its way to the media from unknown sources. Are you ready to set down and sign the necessary paperwork?"

Mr. Blair knew he was defeated and went back to the office and picked up the list. "Why does she get half of my families companies and all of her families companies?"

"She owned those companies when you were married, you inherited the companies after your marriage. That entitles her to half of them."

"What do I have to do?"

Greg said, "Let's go check on your daughter. We aren't needed until 3:00 in court.

Attorney Barker hit the intercom and asked Amy to come in with the documents. "Amy has prepared all the necessary documents for you to sign. She will also send out announcements to all 53 companies, that you will be turning over to Marsha, stating that effective immediately, Ms. Marsha Blair is the president and chief operating officer of each company. All your personal belongings from these companies will be sent to you. Movers are in place to move the furniture and belongings that from each of the homes as designated on the list. Here are the moving dates. You are free to be there if you choose."

"Dave, you need to know that I take no pleasure in handling this case. I watched you and Marsha have a good marriage for 30 years. I don't know what happened, but I truly hope you will seek professional help to get you through this tragedy."

"Do you have any questions?"

Mr. Blair bent his head and said, "No, just show me where to sign."

"Amy will be right in. Once the paperwork is complete and the judge declares you divorced, all documentation in that room will be locked in a secure vault. These records will be permanently destroyed in ten years as long as you do not bring any charges against Marsha or this office. All the women have agreed to not sue you or expect anything from you. We will be dropping a dime to the FBI on the operations of Mrs. Darling. All of your records, including services you have received and how to contact you have been eradicated from her records."

"I will see you in court at 3:00"

He left Mr. Blair in his office as he went to give Amy the final instructions. "I am going to see if Marsha is Ok. Will you bring all the signed documents to court at 3:00?"

"Yes, I will be there at 3:00. Is it ok if Mrs. Jones comes in with me, to sign the papers? I am not comfortable being alone with Mr. Blair after what I have seen in the last two weeks."

"Yes, I am sorry I did not think of that."

As Amy and Mrs. Jones entered the room, Amy introduced her to Mr. Blair as the paralegal and said she would be the person filing the actual documents once everything was complete.

Mr. Blair did not acknowledge either of them, but sat in silence as Amy placed the ton of paperwork in front of him one document at a time. There was a separate document for each of the 53 companies, transfer papers for each property, vehicle, stock, bond, etc. It took two hours for him to sign all of the papers and he never said one word or looked either of them in the eye during the entire process. When he signed the last document he simply got up and left.

Mrs. Jones said, "That was the creepiest thing I have ever been involved in."

Amy replied, "Now do you know why I did not want to do it alone?"

When Greg and Mrs. Blair arrived at her daughter's house they were relieved to see her husband's car in the driveway. He came out and put his arms around her and told her how sorry he was for all that had happened. She thanked him for being there for her and her daughter. She loved him like a son. He and her daughter had twin girls that were 2 years old and another child expected in 6 months. She found solace knowing that something good was still intact from her 33 years of marriage.

Greg would not be attending the court activities since his identity, as the person doing the detective work would remain confidential. Mrs. Blair walked him to the door and hugged him for a long time and then stepped back and said, "Remember my houses will always be your houses."

Greg stopped at the bank to deposit the check that Amy had handed him. She had said that Attorney Barber had given her orders to tell him this was payment for services and any other funds he still had were his to keep. When he arrived at the bank he almost fainted. The check was for $100,000.00. Greg had never received a check with that many digits to the left of the decimal point.

Greg called Tammy to ask see what plans she had for the afternoon. "I thought I would go for a motorcycle ride, would you like to go along."

"That sounds great except I don't have a motorcycle. I have a helmet, but my motorcycle died." Greg had owned a motorcycle for a couple of years, but it needed a lot of repairs, so he had not ridden since last summer."

"Will your pride let you ride behind a woman?"

"My pride will let me do anything to let me get my arms around you."

"Great, I will be there to pick you up in a few minutes."

Greg heard a motorcycle, so he looked out and his jaw dropped. Tammy was pulling up on a beautiful Vintage Harley touring bike.

"You are just full of surprises," he said as he walked out to greet her with his helmet in his hand. Her helmet looked like a control center.

"Climb aboard photographer. Let me show you the world from the back seat."

Greg climbed up behind her and placed one hand on each breast. "Is this how I am supposed to hold on?"

Taking his hands and moving them to her waist, she said, "If you hold on to my breasts, I might have a little trouble concentrating." She pulled of his driveway and headed for the open road. There were some riders on Hondas that she flew past like they were sitting still. She hardly slowed down as she came to the s curve in the road. She leaned into the curve and back over the other way and straight up to complete. As she was coming out of the curve she opened the accelerator for a long straight stretch of road. She locked the throttle and just leaned back against Greg. Fortunately she sat back up and slowed down a little bit as a police car approached from the other direction. He flipped his flashers on and she waved to him. He waved as the met. As two Harley drivers approached from the other direction, she put her arm straight out at 8 o'clock. They did the same.

They rode for about an hour and she pulled off the road and drove down a dirt road that ended at a pond with a lovely grass beach. When they dismounted she took a blanket from the saddlebags and unhooked the cooler that was strapped to the back of the bike. They spread the blanket out and sat down.

"Where did you learn to ride like that?"

"My father taught me. He and mom were members of a huge Harley Club and they have toured this country, Canada and Mexico on long trips. When they took me in as a foster child, they were not allowed to let me ride with them on their bikes. I begged to let me ride with him, but he said he didn't want to take any chances of losing me because of some violation of rules. As soon as they adopted me, he bought me my own bike and I rode with them. When they were killed, I sold my bike and daddy's bike. This was my mom's bike. She owned it 30 years before she died."

"So what was with the cop?"

"Great guy. His daughter was on our trip to Tuscany."

And what is with sticking your arm out and down when you meet another Harley.

She laughed and said, "That is the Harley wave. You sure spend a lot of time asking questions for a man who was so anxious to grab my tits an hour ago." She laid back and closed her eyes. Greg unbuttoned her shirt and pulled it out of her jeans. Then he unhooked the front snap bra, exposing the beautiful tits he had photographed in such detail. He started massaging both of them and then leaned down and took one into his mouth. She moaned as he nibbled on her nipple and ran his hand up her leg. She spread her legs and massaged her pussy through her jeans. Her body started to vibrate and she grabbed his head and pulled his lips to her with a passion she had never known.

"Do you have any idea how happy you make me?"

"It can't be as happy as you make me."

The ringing of his cell phone broke the spell. It was Mrs. Blair telling him that everything was final. He congratulated her and said, "I know it is a very mixed feeling, but you are going to be ok. She wanted to know if he would join her team to visit the plants and take photographs of the facilities and the staffs. She was planning to begin it in three weeks. It would be a very intensive travel schedule, because she wanted to visit all 23 major companies in about a two-week period. Frank already had the schedule laid out. She was going to New York that night to meet with Frank and Arlene.

He asked if he could bring a friend, if she was available to travel?

"Anybody I know?"

"I am not sure. Do you know anyone with blonde hair and beautiful blue eyes that rides a motorcycle?"

"It sounds like I might be disturbing something and you know the answer to her being welcome. Have fun. See you soon."

"I don't want to be nosey, but since it sounds like I might be invited somewhere, I am a little curious."

"That was Mrs. Blair letting me know that her divorce was finalized today."

"I didn't know Mrs. Blair was getting a divorce. What happened and how are you involved or possibly we involved.

Greg explained how Mr. Blair had gone off the deep end sexually and with pornography. "I was hired by Mrs. Blair to get documentation of his infidelities. Through the use of some very sophisticated surveillance, I was able to acquire enough documentation that he didn't even get a lawyer. She has just become the president and CEO of 23 major companies. She is putting together a team to visit all of them. My role will be to make a picture directory of the companies, plants, and staff. Mrs. Blair wants to be able to personally know the name of every employee in all of her companies, so that when she visits, she will be able to personalize her time with the employees. She will hire the best people to handle the day-to-day operations. She has hired Annie to scout through Tuscany to find art for all her locations. She has a husband and wife team already in place in New Jersey to head up the transition period.

"So, would you like to spend a couple weeks touring with us to four countries in Europe, six states in the U.S. and some locations in Mexico and Canada."

"I would love to go, but not to visit those countries. My reason for going is to be with you."

"You sure know how to make a guy feel good."

"Hey, that was my line!" (That was what she had said to him two years ago) She pushed him backwards, straddled him and began unbuttoning his shirt. She leaned forward to put their bare chests together. As their lips came together, they both knew they had found true love.

As they were eating the lunch that Tammy had packed, they heard a rustling in the trees, just a few feet away. Tammy started buttoning up her blouse. A fawn walked into the clearing.

Greg whispered to her. "He's seen tits before." She started to backhand him when he held his finger to his lips for her to be very quiet. He reached in his shirt pocket and took out a small digital camera. He took a picture of the fawn. As the fawn wandered further into the clearing, the doe stepped into the clearing.

"Can I take a picture of them?" Tammy whispered. Just as she was ready to take the picture, the doe looked directly at her. She couldn't believe the zoom power of the tiny camera. "Why aren't they afraid of us?" Tammy whispered.

"As long as we sit quietly and do not make any fast moves, we do not represent a threat." Another doe with two fawns walked into the clearing followed by several more.

"This is so fantastic. Oh my!" she said as the buck with a full rack of antlers strutted out among his families. She started to pass the camera back to Greg to get the picture, but he shook his head.

"You take the pictures." He showed her how to work the zoom. She could go from wide angle capturing the whole herd down to just getting the head of one of the little fawns. She had never photographed wild animals and she felt like she was on a safari. A plane flew low through the valley and spooked the deer and she got several pictures of them running.

"How would you like to spend the next week photographing wild animals? We could throw some camping gear into my car along with some high-powered zoom lenses and head up into the Dakotas. There are some great mountains and observation points. It is great sleeping out in a tent miles from civilization."

"I have never slept in a tent. Are there any bears?"

"Hopefully we will get some pictures of bears."

"Taking pictures of them was not the reason for my question."

"Don't worry about a thing, I will be there to protect you."

"That's all I really need to know," she said as she wrapped her arms around him. "I don't know how I was lucky enough to find such a big brave man.

As soon as they got back to Tammy's house, Greg called Annie to let her know what had happened. She said Mrs. Blair had already called her and also knew about the two weeks of visits to all the companies. They plan to start in New York and them come to Tuscany for the companies there, so Annie was planning to join the planning group when they arrived in Tuscany.

Annie said, "I am doing great with my flying lessons. I did 25 touch-and-go approaches today and hit every approach right on target. By the end of next week Andino said I would definitely be ready for my first solo flight. I want you to be my first passenger when I get my license. Caterina is coming tomorrow to play tennis and swim. Andino is on a two-day flight schedule.

The following day Caterina arrived in her tennis outfit carrying a bag with other clothes. Annie greeted her and said she would be right back. She went and changed into her tennis clothes. Mrs. Blair's prediction was correct. As soon as they started, the gardeners found a need to clean around the tennis court. Annie was clearly a superior player to Caterina, so she didn't play too aggressively. It was clear to Caterina that she was playing with a real pro. After the first 3 sets, they took a break and went in the house for a cool drink.

Caterina asked, "Would you give me some lessons. I have not played a lot, but I really enjoy it and would love to be able to hold my own on the court."

"One of the things we need for lessons is a bucket of tennis balls. Is there a store we could get the balls?"

"Better yet, I know the guy at the pro-shop at the country club. They drove to the club in Caterina's car. When they went into the pro-shop Caterina introduced Annie to Skip. Caterina told Skip how good Annie was and said they needed to buy a bucket of balls so that Annie could give her lessons at Mrs. Blair's house.

"Why didn't you let me know you wanted lessons?" Skip asked. As a true chauvinist, he looked at Annie and said, "I will make you a deal. Play 6 sets against me. There is a court open right now. If you win, I will give you a full bucket of balls." Then he looked at Caterina and said, "If I win I will expect you to sign up with lessons with me."

Caterina looked at Annie as if to say, "Is this Ok with you?"

I didn't bring my racket. Do you have one I could use?

Skip came back with a racket. Annie handed it back to him and said, "I wouldn't give that piece of junk to a beginner." She looked at the rackets he had for sale, picked the most expensive and put her credit card on the counter.

"Skip laughed and said, "Do you have any idea what that racket costs?"

"I know exactly what it costs, however, since you obviously don't carry any quality rackets, I will have to settle for it. Grab your racket 'Big Boy' and show me what you've got." On the way to the court, Caterina whispered, "Is that really less than you would buy?"

"No, in fact it is the racket I have been looking for. I haven't been able to find it in America. I didn't want to give him the satisfaction."

"You go girl!"

"I will let you serve first little lady."

Annie served an easy one to see what he would do. She let him return it twice and then tucked it into the corner. Game after game, set after set, Skip could not get one point. At the end of six sets, Annie walked to the net, but Skip stormed off into the clubhouse. He walked out with a bucket of balls and turned and went back into the clubhouse.

"Remind me never to piss you off," Caterina said as they walked back to the car.

"I am sorry. I hope he wasn't a real good friend of yours. It was the little lady thing that really set me off."

"No problem, he really is a pompous ass. Did you see the women I was talking to during the match?"

"I didn't see anything except the ball. I was just focused on giving him a lesson he wouldn't soon forget."

"Two of the women were his students who were there for lessons. When I told them you were going to give me lessons, they wanted to know if you would teach them. Maybe we could have a foursome sometime."

When they got on the court, Annie starting by serving to her showing her how to watch the server and anticipate and how to respond to each type of serve. As they were gathering up the bucket of balls, Annie said, "This time I am not going to tell you where to set-up, you have to read me. Caterina was excited that she returned all most all of the serves.

The next bucket of balls was coaching on serving with both of them on one side of the net with Annie demonstrating a serve and then Caterina trying to duplicate it. Annie put her racket down and stood behind Caterina working on positioning her for each serve. Annie would press her body up against Caterina with one hand around her waist and the other one on her wrist. Annie's nipples were getting hard, rubbing up against her back. On the last ball, Caterina raised up on serve and when she came back down her tit rested right in Annie's hand. Annie held it there wondering what Caterina would do.

Caterina turned and locked lips with Annie. Fortunately the workers had left for the day or they would have gotten quite a show as they clung together with each running their hands up and down each other's bodies. When they finally broke apart, they went to the house and showered together. The night was spent rolling around the bed. The next day they were back at the lessons with Annie driving her harder and harder. The workmen were back gawking as their bodies put on a real good show. After lunch they decided to put on a show by the pool. The put on string bikinis and headed for the pool. They swam for a while and then took turns putting sun tan lotion on each other very slowly and deliberately. Out of the corner of her eye, Annie saw one of the working looking around the corner of the pool house. She suddenly realized he was jerking off. She sat up and waved to him and he ducked back behind the pool house.

When she told Caterina what had just happened, Caterina said, "You are really a lot of fun to be with."

They had one more night to spend together before Caterina had to fly again, so they decided to do the club scene but refused many offers to spend the night in the company of several horny Italian men. They were both excellent dancers and had a lot of eyes on them when they danced together in provocative moves as well as when they danced with men. The last dance before they left was a slow dance and they accepted the offer of two young studs to dance. They were both grinding so hard against the men's cocks that both men probably had blue balls when Caterina and Annie left immediately after that dance.