All Comments on 'Photographic Evidence'

by sr71plt

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago

Now the principle want her! Oh its getting good. You should continue. Don't leave us hanging tho! Lol

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Is this crap written by a queer?

Gay

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
dear annony. your momma wrote this story

and I gave her a 5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Revenge?

Does Tanya get revenge on Jason and his white female lover? If your plan is to write a sequel, your title should have indicated that this was one of a series.

ariesgirlariesgirlabout 9 years ago

I know this story isn't meant to be comical but I couldn't help but laugh at the stupidity of these people. I wonder who is going to be the next person blackmailing for a piece of a$$. I hope they all are clean because condoms were used only a couple of times.

sr71pltsr71pltabout 9 years agoAuthor
You Know How?

Who says it wasn't meant to be comical, Ariesgirl? Not me. :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Are you serious!!!?

If this story was meant to put a new spin on the well hung white man & the not so well endowed black man! You've lost me completely??? I think you need to rethink your argument coz this story has done nothing to make me ever want to read another chapter - especially with a skank black woman as your lead character & for your info I'm a beautiful, slim, bubble butt Nubian sister!

sr71pltsr71pltabout 9 years agoAuthor
Thanks for Sharing

Putting spin on a theme and arguing in favor of it are two different issues, Nubian princess. This was ipso facto a spin on the theme, but there was no attempt to be serious about it. But you do sort of remind me of the story's protagonist. Thanks for sharing. :)

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersr71plt@sr71plt
Former SR71 pilot, currently professional writer and book editor; writes under name "habu" on other erotica sites. My erotica books can be found under the author name habu or Dirk Hessian (and coauthored books with Sabb under the names Shabbu or Stephen Kessel) at S...