Photographs Of My Lesbian Soul

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I instinctively begin to knead her breast as she kisses me deeper still....I am in utter ecstasy with all of these sensations whirling through my mind and body. I roll in this kiss with her to where she now lays on her back and begin to kiss her neck...gently sucking..."oh of course she loves this as I do," I think...and I lift her top enough to expose her beautiful breast....lower my head to take her erect nipple between my lips and swirl my tongue in a moment that feels like a foggy slow motion dream sequence in movie. Whatever "I'm not a lesbian," denials that were present when Madison arrived that day are now completely replaced with my "I am sooooooo into this," realization, now blazing in my mind, body and soul.

She pulls me against her chest as my mouth smothers her breast with concentrated abandonment ...she encourages me and I emphasize that she says more as a slightly whimpering breathless REQUEST, not a demand, in saying "eat my pussy now."

With one more look of puppy love into her eyes, I descend down the bed...we make our comfort and there so close before me her magnificent womanhood...a sight, a smell, and a startling realization of just how far this has gone and is about to go.

My lips press against her wetness...I am a bit stunned at how easily this quickly comes to me as the single most gratifying sexual moment I have ever known. I am a giver in every aspect of my life, especially in bed, and with no regard to whatever in my life had kept me from ever doing what I was about to do, I begin to lick her, spread her lips, enter her with a finger and with every sense I know, smell, touch, taste ...the visual beauty in the clinical closeup of another womans sex against my lips and cheeks, and the sounds of her breathing, softly moaning as my tongue dances on my photographer friend ...my lover.

All thoughts collide...am I good at this as I am thinking...how do i measure up to others who have done this...what was HER first time like, how many lovers has she had, ...along with, wonder if this feels better, or this...i KNOW she loves this like I do, ...and how will we both react when she orgasms. These and a million other thoughts crowding the concentration of my licking and sucking...but the LOUDEST thought of all in my mind...actually two thoughts, are please don't let this end...and please dont let this be the last time. I want her like this ...I want this day to loop and repeat ...how beautiful she has made me feel, how incredibly rewarding it is giving a woman I so like in every way besides sex, now writhing and responding to her pleasure I create while savoring every second of my reciprocation of the most amazing bliss of her tongue against me just minutes before.

She shows me signs of nearing orgasm...I can feel her coming soon...it causes me to feel a rush all through my body, pulsating from my own softly throbbing pussy in this delightful sharing of our souls. Her rapture gushes and quakes against my lips, my chin, he thighs squeeze against me...her hips rolling up and down against me in our juicy gift of shared joy. How nothing I had ever done compared to the rush of her unrestrained outburst of her release. I rode every quake and ripple with my lips and tongue against her clit ...so powerful the rage of release...and even more powerful, the quiet calming of her thunder subsiding.

Against me she lays...her head against my soft breast...an occasional kiss against my skin...our fingers in hair, against arms and backs and necks in lingering bliss for moments I wish would never end....but...the comforting embrace gives way to the encore performance ...and with her every encouraging compliment, or erotic remark, or the many sexual signs of appreciation she grants me, she awakens me that day into the rest of my lesbian life...with the images forever in my mind, and the photographs of the last moments before I came to know my lesbian self.

fiction by Brenda

2008 all rights reserved

12