Photography Practice

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well I like that white nightie you wear sometimes. You don't need a bra. Do you have any thongs?"

Mom bit her lower lip as she smiled. "Yeah I have a black thong and a green one."

"Ok go ahead and put the green one on then. I will be waiting in my room." I gently pushed her feet off my lap, and stood up. Without looking back, I walked up to my room.

Five minutes later, my mom stepped into my doorway. I eyed her up and down. She was waiting in the door, her head tilted down, and her eyes were seeking mine. Her hands were behind her back, her legs were crossed, and her delicate right foot was rubbing her left foot. I could see the darkness of her nipples through the almost sheer material of her white nightie. The white nightie extended about four inches down her thigh.

"Go ahead and lay down on the bed Mom. Lay slightly on your right side, tuck your legs under your butt, and put your right hand behind your head."

She assumed the position as I had instructed. I stood up on my desk chair and began to take pictures. Her skin looked radiant in the bright white lights. "Now open your eyes. Give me a little smile, like your being naughty."

She smiled slyly at me.

After taking another picture, I stepped off the chair and stood at the foot of the bed. "Roll over and sit up."

Mom rolled over assuming a seated position with her legs crossed pretzel style. I took a picture, zoomed in on her pussy and snapped another picture. I looked at the camera and the resulting picture. Her pussy lips were visible against the green fabric.

I set down my camera and walked around the side of the bed. My mom's eyes went wide, as she followed me. I reached behind her, to her ponytail. I gently removed it from her hair. "Shake your hair."

She shook her head, her hair barely moved from its position. I grasped her chin and ran my fingers into her hair. I slowly tussled her hair. My finger snagged in a knot, she winced. I stroked her cheek with my right hand and she looked back up at me and smiled. Her hair stuck up wildly. I moved back over to the foot of the bed and instructed, "Sit up, and make a silly face."

She sat up and tilted her head to the side. She stuck her tongue out and extended her right hand up. "Good. Now sit back on your feet. Tilt your head down, but look up at me. Ok, now get on your hands and knees."

She obediently got on her hands and knees. Her large breast swayed back and forth. I took a few shots from this angle, before moving around to her side. "Ok Mom, go ahead and turn for me." She spun so her butt was facing the edge of the bed. I rotated again taking pictures as I moved. I got to the back and zoomed in on her ass. The white nightie was halfway covering her cheeks, making for a wonderful tease. After a picture, I moved closer and extended my hand. I ran the back of my hand up her thigh. I turned my hand rubbing her butt pushing the soft material up her back. I moved back and resumed snapping pics.

I stepped away from the bed and set my camera on the tripod, I had set up. "Go ahead and get up," I commanded.

She stood up and looked at me quizzically.

"I wanted to take some photos of us together, using the timer," I explained. I pushed the bed over to the wall where it usually sat. There was now plenty of room for us in the center of the room. I directed my Mom to where I wanted her, then moved behind the camera. I adjusted the camera so it would take the whole shot, and set up the timer for seven seconds. I went behind my Mom and wrapped an arm around her waist. "Smile."

Flash.

"Ooh, I have an idea," Mom announced. She turned to face me. "Ok so put your arm on my lower back, and take my hand." The flash went off again.

"Don't worry about the flash, it is going to keep going off every seven seconds." I informed her. "Now what."

"I am going to lean back, so it looks like we are dancing." She leaned back letting her free hand up, pointing at the camera. I leaned forward to hold her and smiled at the camera as well. We held the pose until the flash.

I pulled her back up and in close. I rotated our bodies 90 degrees to the camera. Our bodies fit perfectly together, my head bending down, looking deep into her eyes, as the camera flashed again. "All right, lets check out the last picture, my model seems to think she is the director."

"Where do you think you get your artistic touch from," she asked as we walked around the camera. She stopped me before we got to the camera. "I bet that picture is the best picture we have taken so far."

"Ha," I responded. Did you see the pics from the pool. There is no way."

"Ok, then lets make a bet."

"What are we wagering?" I asked grinning.

"If I win, I get to direct the rest of this photo shoot. If you win, I will agree to 4 more photo shoots."

Seeing absolutely no downside to this bet, I readily agreed. I turned off timed mode and accessed the pictures. I scrolled to picture she had requested and my jaw dropped.

I had never seen such a beautiful picture in my life. Her head was tilted back, allowing a wonderful view of her chest rising up, her nipples standing proud through the fabric. Her smile was wide and almost as bright as her shining eyes. My own smile was nearly as wide. I made a mental note to save this pic especially. I was going to finish to it a million times.

I looked to my mother who had a smug smile on her face. "Best. Picture. Ever." She stated.

"All right you win. That might be the best picture I will ever take. You are in charge."

She clapped her hands and giggled. "Turn the timer back on, take off your shirt and come back out her with me." She returned to the center of the room.

I stripped my shirt off, and reset the timer. I strode over to my still grinning mother. She positioned me across from her so my right side faced the camera. She rested her left hand on my chest and her right hand on my cheek. After the flash she brought my head down to her and gently brushed her lips against mine. My body surged with electricity as I felt her soft lips and I pulled her into my body, my tongue darting out and entering her mouth. Her tongue lashed back, caressing my lips ever so hungrily. At the sound of the flash, she pulled back. She softly slapped my face.

For a moment I felt guilt at having grabbed her, until I saw her smile. "I am in charge. We will take shots as I want, so stop getting ahead of me." Her lips returned to mine, just barely touching. "Perfect," she whispered. She rotated to face the camera, pulling me behind her. Her body pushed back into mine, and she reached backwards running her left hand through my hair. She guided my right hand under her nightie to the top of her thong, and my left hand to her breast. I greedily squeezed her flesh. "You may kiss my neck."

I brought my lips close, savoring the soft smell of her body mixed with her berry shampoo. I kissed her neck gently up to her ear, nibbling the flesh. After a flash, I began to bring my right hand up, bringing the nightie up exposing her stomach. I made slow deliberate movements to allow the camera to catch these moments. My mother slowly rubbed herself against my groin. As my right hand reached her breast, I squeezed her luscious flesh for the first time, since I was a babe. A low moan escaped her lips. My left hand slid down her body, and entered her thong. I slowed down, no longer waiting for her consent, only ensuring she wouldn't stop me. My fingers felt the blazing heat just before I began to rub her. Her hand holding my neck pulled me in tighter. I slowly rubbed up and down. To my surprise, her right hand grabbed mine.

"Not yet. Take off my nightie."

I obliged, slowly drawing the garment up, sliding her arms through it. I turned her to me and pulled her close, my mouth seeking hers. She gave in this time, grabbing my head and pulling me in desperate for my lips. The next few minutes were a blur as our tongues intertwined in a battle that saw us both as victors. Our hands roamed each others bodies grabbing and squeezing anything we could get our hands on.

After what seemed like only a second, she pushed me back and dropped to her knees in front of me. She unbuttoned my jeans and roughly pulled them to the ground. I stepped out of them and she reached for my boxer briefs. "Wait," I ordered.

She stopped, looking up at me pleadingly. I grabbed the camera and returned to her. I set it to record, and instructed her, "Slowly."

Her hands reached up and grasped the waistband. She slowly brought it down, dragging my hard cock with it. As the briefs lowered, the released their hold on my cock. It swung up, pointing directly at my mothers face. Her eyes widened, and her jaw dropped. "Oh baby, you are so big!" She wrapped her hand around it and slowly rubbed up and down. I brought my free hand down and ran my fingers through her hair. She looked up at the camera, and playfully asked, "Do you want Mommy to suck your big hard dick, baby?"

"Yes," I responded breathlessly.

Her tongue slowly exited her mouth, her eyes holding mine. It moved slowly towards the head of my cock. I moaned desperately as she licked around the head. She continued jacking my cock as she slowly engulfed my cock head into her mouth. She pulled it out and holding my cock directly up, licked its length, before sucking my cock back into her mouth. As she sucked the first few inches, she ran her tongue along the underside. Desperately wanting more, I grabbed the back of her head and began pushing my cock into her mouth. She took another few inches before pulling back, gagging as she did. Her hand rubbed up and down.

Mom rocked forward, stood up and grabbing my free hand, she led me to the bed. I stood as she slid onto the bed, onto her back her head just to my left. Her hand found my cock and led it back to her mouth. She slowly sucked its first few inches for a minute. Her hand took control again, as she licked her way down my shaft. Upon reaching my balls, she began to bathe them with her tongue, sucking one after the other into her mouth. To my surprise, her tongue continued down, as she continued to jack my cock. My body shivered in excitement as she licked my taint and the underside of my balls.

As amazing as her blowjob was, I wanted back in her mouth so I took control. I pulled her hand from my dick, and leaning back, I lined my head up with her mouth. I slowly thrust forward allowing her time to accept. She placed her hand on my stomach before I entered her mouth. "Baby, your cock is huge. I don't know if I can take it all. If I tap on you, pull back out."

"Ok," I acknowledged as I again pushed my cock into her mouth. She grabbed my shaft at the base, seeking some control. She let in the first few inches, as I slowly fucked her face. Another inch, a few thrust, and then another inch. I could hear the sounds of her moaning on my cock, so I pushed forward again. She gagged slightly, but held me where I was. After adjusting herself, she pulled me in again. My entire cock was almost in her mouth and throat, and it felt glorious. I pulled out slowly and pushed back in, repeating this for a few strokes. Not wanting this glorious moment to end, I pulled back out, only keeping half my cock in her mouth. I thrust in and out, savoring her mouth. After a minute I pushed back in feeling as her throat stretched around my cock head. I pulled back out and went back in to her throat. Finally I decided to go all in. Just before I bottomed out, she began to gag and swat my thigh. I immediately pulled back and out, removing myself from her mouth. She sat up gagging and coughing for a moment.

"Are you ok?" I asked, concerned I had hurt her.

"Baby, Mommy needs you to fuck her Now!"

I turned off the video and set the camera off to the side, and moved to my mother. I pushed her onto her back and dragged her to the side of the bed, where I stood. I pulled her thong off before dropping to my knees. Her pussy was shaven and the beautiful aroma was strong as I moved in. I slowly moved my tongue up and down her pussy lips. I licked her clit once before kissing my way up her abdomen. Upon reaching her breast, I kissed one nipple before sucking the other into my mouth. Releasing it from my mouth I kissed her lips before standing back up. I grabbed my hard cock and rubbed it down her until I reached her pussy lips. I rubbed her lips for a moment, teasing her. I positioned the head at her hole, and looked to her face. "You want me to fuck you?"

"Yes baby, fuck Mommy. Give me your big hard cock."

Needing no further encouragement I slowly slid into her. I watched as her eyes closed and her mouth opened. I pulled back allowing her fluids to coat my cock as I pushed back into her.

Her legs wrapped around my waist as I built up a slow steady pace. "Mom, I have wanted to fuck you for so long. You are so sexy."

"Uggh baby you are sexy. Make me yours. Fuck Mommy's tight pussy with your big beautiful cock."

I increased my pace, hammering her warm moist pussy. I pulled my right hand away from her hip to caress her face, and brush her hair away from her eyes. As I traced her cheek she turned her head and began to suck on pointer finger. Her tongue tracing up and down. My left hand squeezed her hip as I continued my thrusting.

My mother began to moan, the sound muffled by my finger still in her mouth. She began to gyrate her hips. "Baby, I am going to cum."

I grunted as she arched her back and her eyes shot open. I gazed lovingly into her eyes as she climaxed. Her legs locked me in position for thirty seconds. As the final shivers ceased she began to grind slowly again on my cock. "Hmm, baby. That was amazing. You made mommy feel so good. I love you baby."

Her movement felt amazing, so I let her take the lead. "I love you to Mom."

She smiled as she looked into my eyes. I bent down and kissed her gently on her lips. Her lust was gone, only passion remained. With a twinkle in her eye, she asked, "Where do you want to come? Inside your mother. Or do you want to come all over my face, and my big tits."

I almost finished at the thought of her face covered in my cum. "I want to come all over your face Mom."

"You want to dump you hot load all over you slutty mommy's face? You are such a naughty boy."

I had never considered dirty talk interesting, but something about my dear sweet mother talking dirty was driving me wild. I began thrusting. "Yes Mommy, be my little slut."

"Yes baby, Mommy is your slut now. I need your big hard cock every day. My mouth and pussy are yours to fuck whenever you want. Give your good slut all your cum."

I could feel myself getting close. After a few more thrusts I told her, "Get on your knees."

My mother slid right off the bed and began to exuberantly suck my cock. I reached down and grabbed her by her hair. I pulled her off my cock, and began to jerk myself off.

"Come for me baby, let mommy drink your cum!"

I grunted as I began to shoot. I closed my eyes and jerked my dick and waves of pleasure shot through me. I moaned as my mothers mouth returned to my cock and sucked out the last of my cum. I opened my eyes to see her beautiful face, coated in my semen.

She pulled away from cock, and smiled up at me. She brought her finger up and slowly wiped some of my fluid into her mouth.

A though struck me. "Don't move Mom."

She giggled as I reached over and retrieved my camera.

My mother smiled up at me as I snapped a picture of her covered in my cum. After capturing the image, I turned off my camera and dropped it on my bed. I grabbed my shirt, and offered it to her to wipe her face.

She accepted it, and wiped her face. She dropped the shirt and stood. We stared at each other awkwardly for a moment. At the same moment we reached out and embraced. After a moment we separated and shared a long passionate kiss.

As we broke apart, I stated, "I love you Mom."

"I love you too sweetheart. Are you ok with what happened?"

"Yes Mom it was amazing. Are you ok?"

She smiled softly. "Of course baby. I love you and I don't want this to change anything between us."

"Are you saying you don't want this to happen again?"

She laughed, "I didn't say that. But you are my baby and I am your mother."

I kissed her forehead. "I know Mom. But I also know I love you more than that. How about this. We just go with flow for the next week. As long as we are both comfortable, we do whatever we want. Next weekend we will sit down and talk about it. See how we both feel and where we want to go."

My beautiful mother smiled. "Ok, sweetheart. And if we are doing whatever makes us comfortable, you should come to my room. Mommy wants you to eat her pussy."

I grinned as my mother turned towards the door. I smacked her ass and chased her to her room.

12