Photoshop Omega: Chantell

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,184 Followers

"Take all cummers".

I smiled, and gave her ass a nice solid spank on the right cheek. And then the left one, too--had to make sure they had the same firmness level.

I was about to check the first one again when Chantell snapped, "Stop that and just fuck me already, you stupid bastard. I need to get out of here before my mom gets suspicious."

I paused. And then I gave her one more hard, swift spank. She turned her head and glared at me. I grinned at her, and winking, lined my cock up with her still-ready hot box.

"Round 2," I said, pulling out my Capcom Announcer voice. And then I smoothly thrust my entire length inside her. She let out another gasp, her ass tightening under my hands.

I held it there a moment. I mean, wouldn't you? If you had a chance to experience a moment with a 10-inch cock plunged into your bitchy step-sister's tight pussy, complete with an ass and body right out of a pornographer's wet dream, tell me you wouldn't try to savor it a little.

So I savored it. But only a little.

I grabbed her firmly by both hips, pulled out and rammed it in again.

"Shit! Oh, fuck!" Chantell said.

I started to work in and out at a steady pace. About two thrusts per second, watching my big boner plunge inside those immaculate pussy lips. The slap of my balls against her, the way her breathing started to get ragged and punctuated by moans she was trying to suppress. She shook her head, her long platinum hair supernaturally pristine and flowing. I reached down to gather it in my hand as I kept pounder her. It was incredibly smooth and silky.

I pulled her hair tight, jerking her head back just a little, and then started to hammer in and out her.

"Hey!," she started as I tugged her hair. "Don't pull so hard, you fucking---oh! Oh! Shit ohshitohshit!"

Harder and harder, as deep as I could. I reached own with my other hand and grabbed her right tit, mashing it, pinching the nipple. Her back arched again, and she let out an extended moan, her mouth wide and her eyes closed. I pounded everything into her, pouring every last bit of energy I could into fucking her like a machine.

"Oh, god, yes, fuck FUCK!" Chantell's voice jumped an octave, she arched higher, her mouth hanging open. A tiny stream of drool escaped out one corner of her mouth.

Seeing that was it for me. I had wanted to make it last longer, do a few positions, humiliate her a little more. But the sirens were wailing, and the captain had given the command to fire torpedos in both bays. It was time.

"Oh, fuck yeah!" I snarled, pulling out of her and shooting my seed with my hand. It splashed in nice solid wads over her ass, her hair, her back. There was so much, it dribbled down between her buttcheaks and pooled a little into her asshole. She lay there, still breathing hard, body tense, head down.

After a few more seconds, my last few drops dribbled out onto her upper thighs. I let out a nice, satisfied sigh, and took a few steps back. I tried to burn the sight into my memory. Then I turn, and sat back at my computer.

"Let it never be said that I'm not a man of me word," I said, channelling a little Capn' Jack. My hands played a concerto over the keyboard and mouse. "I pulled out just as promised, and now..."

I exported the picture, and turned to watch. Chantell's epic ass faded back into merely a nice one. She lost the height, a bit of the hip, and her skin returned to her normal just-darker-than-pale. Her hair shrunk back to it's original length and darkened to its original color, although I made it a touch smoother and glossier than it had been. Her boobs too, sadly, lost their epic form, retreating until they were just slightly boosted oranges.

Chantell shivered as the changes swept over her, and the feeling must have broken her out of whatever orgasmic revier she'd drifted into, because she turned and sat up. She bend to look down at herself. She touched her hair, her skin, her tongue, and her boobs. She touched them a couple times.

Then she caught me watching and stopped. "Well, I hope you're satisfied. Because we are never, ever doing this again."

I shrugged. "If that's what you want. You looked like you enjoyed it to me."

"As if, asshole," she said, bending to retrieve her robe, throw it on, and pick up her nightgown and panties. "Now I'm going to take the longest fucking shower of my life, and scrub every last inch of myself."

"Your indignations might come off as a little more authentic if you weren't still leaking juice from your pussy, or even wiped that drool from your mouth."

She glared at me, furiously wiping her face as she looked down at herself. "Shitbag," she said, and turned. She stomped heavily toward the door, snatching at the handle. Then she stopped. She looked down at herself. I blinked.

Then she abruptly whirled toward me, her face dark. "Maybe... just a little bigger," she said.

I stared at her.

"What? I went all the way with you, so I might as well get what I fucking paid for!"

I sighed, turning back to my computer. "Fine," I muttered. "I'll work on it. In a week or so. You didn't want to go up too much too soon, right?"

Chantell opened her mouth, hesitated, and snapped it shut, her mouth a firm line. "Yeah, I guess."

She turned and started to resume stomping away.

"Oh, Chantell?" I called just as she reached the door again.

"What?" she snapped.

"I would try discouraging your mom from entertaining certain ideas," I said, eyes not leaving my screen. "For the good of everyone involved."

There was a moment of silence. Then my door opened and shut quickly, and she was gone.

Maybe that would be the end of it. But if not, I had another idea.

blkngry
blkngry
2,184 Followers