Photoshop Omega: Tsundere

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
blkngry
blkngry
2,188 Followers

Her eyes blinked open, and she turned her head slightly to look back at me. After a moment, she gave me a wobbly nod.

"Good. This is just the beginning."

Her eyes popped open to stare at me, but I was already pulling my dick out and thrusting it back in as far as it would go. Her voice came out at just under a shriek.

"Oh FUCKING FUCK SHIT OH OH I---"

I grabbed her hand, and clapped it over her mouth. "I appreciate the enthusiasm," I told her, "but even my walls aren't *that* sound proof. We don't want to alert our parents, do we?"

She gave me a horrified look, and shook her head vigorously.

"Well, then I suggest you grit your teeth, because I'm going to ream you out."

Chantell-Aina gasped. "No, wait, let me---OH! Oh, FUCKING A--"

She had to muffle the rest, because my cock was starting to work steadily in and out of her incredibly tight pussy. It actually sucked at me, clinging so her inner lining pulled out just a little with my cock. I grabbed her ass and stuck my thumb up her anus, which was also quite tight, and she responded by more muffled snarls and squeaks.

By now my dick was moving in an out much more freely despite the tightness, and her vaginal fluid seemed in no short supply. I felt the first pangs something going to happen. So I quickly slowed and then pulled out.

Sorta-Aina sagged against the mirror for a moment, but then I grabbed her by the shoulders and spun her around. Her hot porn star face gave me a wide-eyed look, drool dripping down one corner of her mouth. I didn't give her a chance to recover. I grabbed her just under the arms, lifting her easily in the air. Hugging her with one arm so her boobs smashed into my chest, I used the other to first move her legs so they wrapped around my waist, and then lined my cock up with her pussy again.

This was a position I'd always wanted to try, but never been strong or my partner small enough. Until now.

I gave her my meat as far as it would go again.

"Oh, FUCK! FUCK!" Chantell threw her arms around my shoulders on pure instinct, legs tightening around me. I put both my hands on her asscheeks, grabbing them hard, and started to physically lift her up and down on my member. At the same time, I pounded as hard as I could with my hips and core muscles. I pressed her hard against the mirror, thrusting like crazy, and bending my neck down, I bit the nipple of one of her enormous flopping boobs.

She lost it. She couldn't even form words anymore. There were a lot of 'f' and 'sh' sounds between her low screams, though, so I could connect the dots.

It didn't take much longer for that heavenly-tight hot box to flick my switch. The air sirens wailed, and the sailors battened down the hatches. Then, the storm hit.

I poured at least five glorious spurts of cum deep inside her newly-pressed Asian pussy, luxuriating in the feeling of her orgasm milking me to the last electric drop. Her eyes actually rolled back into her head. I felt a sudden wetness, and looked down to see that she'd actually pissed herself (and me) a little bit.

I held her there a bit longer, letting it drip to the carpet (cleanup on aisle 2, somebody?). She hung limply in my arms. I moved my hips a bit, and she jerked upright again. She stared at me, mouth agape, panting.

Then I carried her over to my bed, and lowering her carefully, released my arms and pulled out. Her own arms flopped limply to either side, and her tight hole immediately started to squeeze out milk-white spunk onto my covers. Which, come to think of it, probable needed a good wash. I'd hate to see them under a blacklight.

She lay there panting a little. Then I quickly turned, grabbed my nice camera, and took a shot of her.

The flash made her blink back into focus. "What the fuck! Stop, don't take pictures!"

I tilted my head. "Why not? You just look like a hotter Aina Honey."

Chantell opened her mouth, and then closed it. "Oh yeah."

I frowned at her. "In fact, spread your pussy a bit. I want a close up shot of my cum leaking out--Aina hasn't done a creampie since her debut."

Chantell-Aina hesitated a moment, but then obediently reached down and used two fingers to spread her hot lips. I got a nice close up.

"Great. Now give me that hot 'so fucking satisfied' face you had earlier. No, eyes on the camera. Good."

I suddenly paused. The idea hit me all at once. There *was* a way to make money off photoshop without being assassinated. I just had to changed Chantell into whatever porn star, celeb, or girl I wanted, fuck her over, and release the photos. Maybe some video clips to show its legit.

Then I sell them to a couple of sites back door...

I smiled. This was about to be the best week ever.

"Now," I said, "go ahead and suck one of those huge tits into your mouth. Yeah, just like that--ham it up for the camera. No such thing as over the top." The camera flashed. Chantell sucked hard, thrusting her pussy toward me. Damn, she was really getting into this. Maybe it's like someone wearing a mask--no one would know it was her, so she didn't feel any restraint.

I looked down and noticed my cock getting hard again. I also noticed her noticing, too.

"Alright," I told her, putting my camera on a tripod, and putting it in motion-activated mode. "Round two."

She heaved a fake sigh. "Fine. At least this time I'm already loose."

I grinned at her, turning to computer. I pulled up Omega, and exported that last image again.

"What the--" she gasped. A line of my jizzed squirted out as her lady box tightened back down. "You fucker!"

I laughed, evilly. "You betcha. Now get up--you're going to ride me, reverse-Cowgirl, facing the camera."

"But--"

"We could do anal, if you prefer. But you gotta know that that is a tiny, tiny asshole."

She glared at me. But she got up, standing beside the bed, buck-ass naked and her hands on her hips. I assumed the position, and she lined up over me. Her pussy was still wet, and her ass looked great as she strained, grunting and swearing, to push her herself down onto my cock.

blkngry
blkngry
2,188 Followers