Physical

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His watched her slide two fingers around the inside of the measuring cup and gather all the come that was left. She deposited the large dollop above his upper lip below the tip of his nose. Its smell was nauseating.

Her index finger started pushing the come on his upper lip. First she pushed some over his left nostril, then pushed it in. She repeated this on his right nostril. His nose was now stuffed with come.

She moved her face close to his and inspected her work. Then she lifted her head and watched him. He saw sadness in her eyes, but a second later her forgot that and everything else as he realized he couldn't breathe through his nose anymore.

He moved his head from side to side and tried to blow out the come in his nostrils. Since he couldn't open his mouth to take in more air, his exhale was weak and only a little came out. He was frantic and he did the only thing he could do. He opened his mouth and tried to breath around the come that flowed into it.

Some of it went down his air pipe, and he began coughing and gasping. At the same time, the come in his nose was burning and irritating him so much he began sneezing. His body shook in the throes of his ordeal and the pails began swinging.

As he began swallowing the come in his mouth, Josie removed the ball gag and he managed to spit some of it out. It fell on his face, along with the come that he was coughing and sneezing out.

He began blubbering from the horrible taste in his mouth, the terrible smell inside his nose and the pain caused by the swinging buckets.

The girls watched him without saying anything until he controlled his breathing and held his body still once again so the buckets stopped. Then he began feeling a terrible new pain inside of him.

Mary had balled her hand into a fist and was slowly pulling it out of him. It wouldn't come loose and second by second, the pain intensified. He felt as though he was being torn apart.

Finally, her fist came out of him so fast that she almost fell over. He screamed, but he was so weak that it barely above a whisper. Then he began whimpering like a wounded animal.

Josie came up to him and leaned over his face that was covered with blotches of semen that he had coughed, sneezed and spit out mixed with his tears.

"Relax now," she said. "The most painful part is over."

As he tried to recover and concentrate on not moving his legs so the buckets hanging over him didn't swing, she continued talking to him.

"That part was all about the anal sex you pressured us into doing. We were all disgusted by the idea, but you are such a smooth talker that we believed you when you insisted we were special to you, that we were yours forever and your only desire was our happiness.

"You persuaded us that anal sex would give us a special connection that you never had with any other girl. You tricked us for your pleasure and you enjoyed it even though you could saw how much pain we were in. This was to give you an idea of how we felt."

As Josie spoke, Inez carefully lifted each bucket up and disconnected it from the shoestring around his testicles. Then she untied the strings. The intense pain stopped, and he only felt a continuing dull pain in his ball sack and inside his anus. He continued whimpering as he lay lifeless on the examining table.

The girls unfastened his ankles from the long strips of cloth and slowly lowered them until they were spread out on the table and he was flat on his back again. Only the wraps around his upper body were still holding him. They pulled the extension of the examining table out again so his feet could rest on it. Then they walked around him looking at him and talking quietly to each other.

After a while, all the girls except Josie left the room. There was a tear in her voice when she began talking to him, and she had to stop several times to collect herself.

"The part we of the exam we just finished was to get your attention, Max," she said. "Now that we have it, I hope the last part will get you started on the best season you've ever had.

"The other girls aren't so sure it will work, but I'm confident you've got the desire and the courage to respond the way I think you will. I'll explain my plan in a few minutes, but first you have to be humiliated some more."

Max felt hands at his penis and testicles again. He raised his head to see what was happening and saw one of the buckets again. It was now filled with a thick white fluid. Inez dipped her hands in it and spread it all over his package. He watched as long as he could until his neck hurt and he had to lower his head.

"It's Badger white," said Josie. "We mixed the paint with crazy glue. But we're not going to glue your cock to your stomach like some women do to get revenge."

Inez slathered the pasty white mixture all over his crotch, working it into his pubic hair until the hair was a solid mass of white. She covered his stretched-out ball sack and cock with layer after layer, leaving only a few inches at the end of his cock untouched. She also spread it over his ass, but when she pushed it into his crack, she was careful to leave his sore anus uncovered.

When she finished, she was replaced by Josie, who carefully put her mouth over the three inches of uncovered cock. He felt her suck him in and tighten her mouth around him. She went up and down on him as she sucked, and in less than a minute, his cock was hard in two tones: white from his pubic hair up to where the paint and glue stopped and rosie from there to the tip.

Jose took her mouth off of him and licked the tip a few times, making him squirm.

"We ground up a few blue pills into your come snack," she said. "You've got the biggest Badger white cock I've ever seen."

He lifted his head and saw his cock sticking straight into the air. It seemed gigantic because of all the layers of white covering it, except for the end, where Josie's fingers continued to stimulate him.

As he lowered his head again, he saw Carmela come up to him with the other bucket. She began pulling out small white feathers and pushing them onto the white mixture. They stuck easily and soon his midsection looked like he was wearing a white feathered jock strap with a feathered pole coming out of it.

Josie fingers and mouth continued to take turns on the end of his cock, and he began to feel the need to come. She was distracting him so much that at first he didn't see Inez return and began slapping more white liquid on top of the feathers.

"We're adding a second layer of Badger white glue and feathers," said Josie, "to make sure your stretched balls and hard cock stay just like they are now."

Seconds later, his body began weakly thrusting at her fingers. She took them away quickly, and he groaned.

"Sorry, Max," she admonished him. "You can't come yet because we want to make sure you stay hard until we're finished."

She continued to suck and stroke until the second layer of feathers was done. Then she let him come, although only a dribble of semen came out.

The girls gathered around him admiring their work. He didn't hear what they were saying until Josie spoke up again.

"The Badger white looks good, and now all we need is some Badger red and we're done."

The girls removed the cloth strips binding him to the examining table and pushed his naked body with the white penis sticking into the air to the edge of the table.

They left it there and went away. They came back with pillows and cushions and pushed them against his back so he was leaning against them. He was so tired that we felt like falling asleep, but he couldn't because of the pain in his balls and inside his ass.

The girls grabbed his upper body and legs and strained to move his dead weight carefully as they rolled him over onto the pillows and cushions. When they finished, he was on his stomach draped face down over a mound of pillows, with his hard feathered penis aimed straight down between two pillows but up high enough so it wasn't pushing into the table. His bare butt was at the top of the mound.

"We're going to paint your butt red," Josie said.

A second later, he felt a hand come down hard on his ass. His body jumped as Kathy continued to spank him as hard as she could until her arm was tired. She moved away and Josie leaned over his ass to inspect it.

"This paint is too weak," she said and went over to a shelf, returning with a heavy wooden fraternity paddle with many holes in it. She handed it to Carmela.

Carmela's first blow wasn't hard, but then she started putting all her energy into her swats. Max began moving around on the pillows to try to get away from her, and the other girls grabbed him to hold him. They made sure his penis was protected and in a safe position, but they couldn't stop him from squirming as the blows rained onto his butt.

Inez was next, and when Max thought the pain couldn't get any worse, Mary, who was the smallest of the girls, decided she needed to use both hands on the handle of the paddle to get more power into her swats. When her arms were finally too tired to continue, he was bawling like a baby and drooling.

His buttocks were different shades of color, not just Badger red. There were purple blotches from deep bruises, open sores where the skin was flayed away and small patches of blood.

Josie inspected him again.

"The pain won't go away for a long time," she announced, "but I know you can play through pain when you need to."

As she spoke, the others came forward with disinfectant soap and water and worked on his butt. Even though they were gentle and careful, each time something touched his skin, he wanted to scream.

When they finished cleaning and drying him, the girls rolled him onto his side and then put the pillows behind him and let him slump back onto them. They put cushions behind his head to raise it. He kept his eyes closed as they maneuvered him until he heard Josie speak.

When he opened them, he saw she was sitting on a doctor's stool next to the his head.

"This physical is over," she said.

Her voice was strange. He expected her to be gloating over her revenge, but her face was clouded with sorrow and her voice sounded as though she was on the verge of tears.

"I know you're worn out and in terrible pain and the last thing you want is to listen to a long speech, but this is important, so I'm going to watch you as I'm talking, and if I see you nodding off, I'll slap you or pour some cold water on you to make sure you're alert and understanding what I'm telling you.

"You have a decision to make now, between two choices.

"If you want, we'll bring you to the hospital emergency room, and you'll be admitted. They'll remove the glue and feathers and keep you there until you recover. If you tell them you want the glue taken off quickly, they'll have to use some strong chemicals.

"They'll be careful, but the chemicals damage the skin if they come in contact with it. You've got so much glue on you that it's almost a sure thing that you'll get some chemical burns that they'll have to treat, and you'll probably be in the hospital at least a week.

"Also, the glue is so entangled in your pubic hair that all the hair will have to be removed. As careful as they'll be, the pain will be excruciating as the hair comes out, and you'll have to be treated for that. Even when you're hairless and glue-less and discharged, the doctors won't clear you for strenuous physical activity because of all the trauma caused by their treatments.

"It will be weeks before you are allowed to do anything, and since you won't be able to move much, you will have to start slowly once they let you exercise. By the time you get to the level of conditioning you are in now, the season will be nearly over.

"Maybe you'll be ready to play in the last few games. If the Badgers get into the Big Dance, maybe you'd be ready to go all out, but without their star in the lineup all season, their record may not be good enough to make it.

"After school is over and you go to the summer clinics, some pro team will take a chance on you, but it will be a lot different than the scouts watching you play the entire season, drafting you and giving you a big signing bonus.

"That's your first choice. I prefer the second one.

"Instead of taking you to the hospital, we'll take you to your apartment, and I'll stay with you all weekend and feed you and take care of everything so you can start recovering. No one is going to see you like this.

"I'll take you to the other physical Monday morning. Everyone in the office will want to look at you, but I'll make sure nobody else does.

"You'll tell the doctors and nurses that you and some girlfriends got drunk over the weekend and in a frenzy of school loyalty did some body sculpture and painting and turned you into a red and white genital mascot for the Badgers.

"Tell them you won't go to the hospital, that you want to keep your colors and that your friends will help you carefully remove the glue. Tell them that the glue isn't going to interfere with your playing, that you can handle the discomfort and that you'll prove it to Coach. Get them to clear you on everything else and tell them that you need a note telling the coach you're cleared for all the drills and playing in games.

"When you leave the doctor's office, before you go see Coach, we'll go to a park and practice some running and jumping and some of your moves. You'll feel a lot of pain, but you'll work through it.

"Coach is going to be angry when he sees you. I know you don't like to use your brain, Max, but you're smarter than you let on. You need to persuade the coach that you will play even better all painted and glued than you did before. He won't believe you and will run you through some drills and then watch you during practice.

"He'll notice that the glue and pain are affecting your performance, but that you can still play well enough to help the team. He'll be disgusted with you, but he won't kick you off the team.

"That's when our plan kicks in. Every day after school, you and I are getting together, either at my place or yours. The safest way to remove all that stuff stuck to you is plain soap and water, but it's a slow process. While I work on you, you're going to be busy studying.

"All you care about is basketball, but you're going to show Coach that he no longer has to worry about you being academically eligible. You won't need your jock tutor anymore, because you are going to get ace every exam without him. I know you can do that if you're motivated.

"The reason you'll study with me is that if you don't, I'll send you home, and you'll be on your own with no support. You'll start feeling sorry for yourself, lose sight of the goal, spend the season on the bench and destroy any chance to go pro.

"When the study sessions are over, you and I are going to watch film. I'm shooting practices for Coach, and I'll borrow the videos of our opponents' games. Together, we're going to study harder than anyone else on the team.

"You're going to give up dating on the weekends, for a couple of reasons. First of all, you'll be too busy studying and practicing.

"The second is reason is we're going to keep your red and white glory an open secret. The staff at the medical clinic will talk, but nobody else except the coach will ever see it. You'll shower at home after practices and games.

"The first thing I'll work on is your cock. I'll loosen the glue at the base so it's not sticking straight out. You'll wear shorts a few sizes too large at practice. By the first game, I should be able to push it up against your belly and tape it there.

"As word spreads around campus, everyone will be dying to see your secret to find out if the rumors are true. You'll be a legend.

"The reason you won't have sex is it would turn you from a legend into a joke. If you ask a girl out, she's going to tell all her friends, and they'll find a way to get you naked and take photos of your feathered balls and cock and red ass with their phones. If that happens, you'll go viral, and no matter how well you play, everyone will be laughing at you, on the court and off.

"You're thinking that's what we're going to do with the videos we took today, but I swear to you that I will be in sole possession of them, and only the people in this room will ever see them. I'll make sure there a no photos taken at your physical.

"So no pussy or anal for you until the red and white are gone. You can use your fingers on the end of your cock. Or if you beg me, I'll get a vibrator and fuck your ass with it."

She laughed.

"I'm only kidding. Most of the games are on Friday and Sunday. Saturday will be for resting and studying. Monday the team gets the day off, but you'll be training with me.

"We'll start in the weight room, and then the two of us are going to be on the court, testing out things we've been talking about during our skull sessions.

"You're going to work on individual moves and expand your skill set. By the end of the season, you're going to be able to play every position on the team, even point guard. If someone important is injured, Coach will know he has the option of moving you to that position.

"Once I see you're ready, I'm going to invite other players to join us on Monday for our drills. We're going to create some exciting plays that you and your teammates are going to show Coach on Tuesday.

"By mid-season, he's no longer going to be disgusted with you, because of how much you've grown as a player and how unselfish you've become. He'll know you're someone he can count on to be reliable and give him something extra when the team needs it. The scouts are going to be buzzing around like bees.

"If you do what we want, you'll be starting your season in pain, but you'll end it as MVP, followed by a pro contract. This season will be the one you will remember as the best of them all. It will be the greatest year of your life. And the rumors about your red and white cock and ass combined with your performance on court will make you a Badger legend that everyone will talk about for generations.

"You'll probably never forget my terrible revenge. But you'll also remember your fabulous senior season with the Badgers. Consider it a farewell gift from me to you.

"Look at me. I don't know why I'm crying. My problem is I sympathize too much with people who make their own bad luck."

Josie stood up and turned to the others, who had been standing behind her listening. They were all sniffling and teary-eyed.

"I'll stay with him until he feels strong enough to sit up," Josie said. "Why don't you all go get something to eat and bring something back for us. He's pretty weak."

"I don't think that's a good idea," Carmela said. "It's not that we don't trust you, but what if he recovers enough to start talking and says something that sets you off. You might do something to him that would spoil your great plan."

"Do you really think I'd do that?"

"No, but why take any chances. Besides, if the idea is to get him motivated to sit up and get ready for us to take him home, who is the last person he wants near him?"

"You're right," Josie said abruptly.

She was trying to hold back her tears as she looked at him. He was gazing at the girls without any expression. Finally, she couldn't control herself and for a minute her body shook with her sobs. Then she managed to take hold of herself and said, "Okay, I'll go with you."

"I'll stay with him," Carmela said. "He knows that when he broke up with me I didn't hate him. I just thought he was pathetic."

After the other girls left and the door shut, Carmela sat down on the doctor's stool and rolled up to where Max was lying on the examining table. He was facing her, but his eyes were closed.

"I have something to tell you that you need to hear, Max," she said, "but I won't tell you unless you want me to."