All Comments on 'Piano'

by Mumbo700

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Amazingly hot story - thanks

Loved the porno scene at the end.

Baldinboots0506Baldinboots0506about 8 years ago
An all time favorite (ATF) !!!

Thank you for this very well written, pleasuring story. You have raised the bar for all authors!

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So sexy

This was so sensual and erotic. Such a great attention to details, and an intense atmosphere and set up. I liked the call back to "Towels", and the threesome at the end of that story. The way you reminisced about licking Sarah's cunt... how her nipples erected against the Mickey Mouse shirt... how Sarah said that you groping her boob sent "sex juice straight to her cunt"... when you caught Sarah having sex on your piano... when Sarah had you fuck her with that large butt plug... so fucking hot. Those details and character moments really made the story. Great addition of dirty humor too, such as Sarah tapping Jim's/John's cock, causing him to cum. And how he had to correct her about his name immediately afterwards LOL. I liked the part where you reminisced about your parents' reaction too. Sam sounds like a total creep. I wonder how will the threesome/porn part work out. My favorite parts were: "As I opened the front door and switched on the light, I noticed something white on the floor. It was Sarah's curled cotton top. My first selfish thought was that she had made it to the bath before me. Then I noticed a man's pair of shoes. Also, the coats on the coat hooks were in strange disarray. Someone had been struggling amongst them, possibly pinned against the wall. I then looked for signs that Sarah may literally have been pinned against the wall, by a cock, fucked by her visitor within a yard of coming inside. The scene I sensed however was a man's hungry hands lifting her top from her head, flinging it on to the floor and grabbing both tits while pushing her backwards to maul her roughly amongst the coats. He had been taunted all night and now he was feasting like a starved wolf. He would run his tongue eagerly around each nipple, holding each breast in a firm, manly, desperate grip. She would be feeding her tits into his face and mouth. Her arms would then fling themselves above her head, her bare shoulders back, little suffering whimpers urging him on to try and devour her boobs completely.

The abandoned trousers further down the hallway denoted that this was where Sarah blew his cock. I could imagine him leaning back and gripping onto the flimsy hall table as her mouth enveloped him. His cock had sprung free, hard and ready; she had it wet it in a slobbery instant and would have sucked him deep into her mouth. He would have gripped and rattled the table top to stop himself from cumming in her mouth. Their passion was taking them fast. Actually, it had taken hold of them completely.

I then heard two mutual, loud and gratified moans coming from our main room. Cock was in cunt. I smiled knowingly and was about to chart my own route politely to the bathroom when there was a tremendously loud discordant crash from the piano as if someone had leant hard on the keys. It was a shock. Then the noise happened again. I stood motionless in the hallway. And then it happened again. I could tell the noise was a dreadful mix of abused upper and lower register. I also knew it was my precious, expensive and antique baby grand. It happened again, then again and again! The noise became a rhythm, speeding up and approaching a loud continuous cacophony. As I burst into the room, it all but drowned out Sarah's squeals beneath a man's heavy pounding.

Sarah lay flat on her back on the top of my Bluthner. All I could see in the dim light were her long, pale legs spread wide, with each foot on either end of the keyboard. The force of her lover, thrusting deep into her cunt raised, jerked and dropped her legs. Her high heels smashed on the keys over and over. Body arched above her, both feet planted on the piano stool, a man's lean twin butt muscles rose and fell above her cunt. White and huge, they clenched, released, as he kept on desperately thrusting.

I approached them, picking out Sarah's puny arms struggling to hug his broad back as it heaved up and down on her, her nails leaving desperate little bites in the flesh of his shoulders. He was making rhythmic grunts now, lost in his own mission to pump and fuck. Sarah's wide eyes looked up at me from behind his shoulder, the abundant pleasure in them dissolving as she recognised my fury!"

And

"My mother would be horrified and absolutely unforgiving. Only my father, perfectly secret out of years of habit, might well have been softer. He was sixty-eight now but I am sure the twinkle in his eyes still meant he could raise an erection. Sarah would definitely give him day dreams. Some visits when my mother was holding forth, I noticed he had a different look with Sarah in the room. A fantasy or a memory was alive inside, calling him to readiness still, signaled by a gleam in his eyes and an avuncular dreamy smile. My mother was a completely different matter."

So hot. I'm so fucking hard now. Keep up the great work, you are really talented. And kinky. Looking forward to reading more.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really sexy

Chapter 2

So erotic and kinky, even more so than the first chapter. You describe/ capture anticipation, tension and build up so well. The way you talked dirty to Sarah while fucking her in the ass with a butt plug... when you watched Sarah getting ready for banging... how you offered yourself to participate... the dirty thoughts you had while getting ready for shooting a porno... so hot. Really descriptive and vivid, and sensual. Chris showing up was funny and cute, an interesting development. This part made me LOL: "Yes, I thought, she was ready, ready to be fucked. She suddenly pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me deeply. A passing man gawped and collided with a lampost."

My favorite parts were: ""You know where I'm going with this hand. You know, don't you?" My free hand went from her tummy to her other breast. I let my fingertips graze over the curving tight skin like little raunchy ballerinas on tippy-toe. I noticed the skin beneath my fingers goosebump, begin to rise and fall a little more steeply and colour to a darker more aroused hue.

My fingers started their journey. I licked a long wet lick across Sarah's ear lobe and carried on my commentary.

"That's right, they're heading for your pussy. They want your cunt."

I let her lean back into me as she could not help but open her legs, little by little, as my fingers journeyed on.

"Is your pussy nice and wet? Will my fingers slide inside, deep beyond my knuckles? I want to rub my fingers against your pussy muscles, feel them hot, wet...squeezing me."

"Oh fuck Jane! You're getting me so horny."

"You're mine. My little fuck girl. But before I fuck you with my fingers, I'm gonna play with this..."

I arrived at her clit. I swirled around it in circles, two fingers pressing down hard either side. She squeaked and twisted on to her back. A breast came within range of my mouth and so I clamped my mouth to her nipple, sucking and tickling it inside my mouth with the tip of my tongue. She sighed and I heard her pant. Her clit grew. I actually felt it grow.

"Ohhhhh mmm! ...Jane that's...Ohhh."

My fingers slid up and down her pussy lips and I spread her juices, returning to tickle and flick her clit before repeating the whole cycle again. Rather than sigh she now moaned huskily.

It was time to move. I went between her legs, taking each of her ankles as I did. I then raised her calves up high and bent her legs right back, lifting her ass slightly, so her whole cunt presented itself. I threw my head down onto her pussy and engulfed and sucked her clit. I French kissed her swollen, little tongue of pleasure. She grunted and her body jolted. She grabbed her own legs now and spread them a little wider. I placed two fingers under my chin and slid them straight, deep inside her cunt. I knew she was ready and the moans coming from her as her head tossed from side to side confirmed it. With two fingers pointing down, thrusting in and out of her cunt, this was like a hard fuck with an angel dancing on her clit. She could cum quickly like this. I could tell by the way her pussy muscles were already trying to grip me that she was on her way. She gave back little thrusts of her hips and began a continuous, delicious moaning.

I pulled out and planted my mouth on her asshole, dribbling around and forcing my tongue inside. My thumb pulsed over her clit as I worked her.

"Oh fuck Jane!" Sarah's fists gripped the bedclothes and her legs waved in the air above my head. She tried to thrust to have my fingers back inside her cunt, but she was pinned by her own legs flung back and her asshole offered up. I moved my tongue back to her pussy and clit. As I did, I pressed a finger an inch inside her ass, held it there and then pushed it in and out while I licked and sucked. This was good. Sarah grunted as I went deeper. I had her under my control. She was ready."

And

"It had been a rush but a little later Sarah and I stood in front of Sandy, ready for inspection. I copied Sarah's pose: side on a little, head back a little, almost looking over a shoulder, hand on hip, back slightly arched, one leg stepping slightly in front of the other. The room was completely still. All eyes were on us. We each wore heels, thigh high hold up stockings, tiny panties with a gusset that barely covered our pussies, mine black silk, hers red, matching Basques pulled in tight at the waist, hair up, bare shoulders, long neck, bright lipstick, throttle necklaces, hers' silver, mine gold. We were packaged for sensual pleasure and had no other purpose on earth but to suck, succumb, groan, open and envelop, slide, stroke and suck; but the heels, the makeup, the look, made us feel in charge; at least until we were peeled of our scanty clothes.

I could not see my own body, but Sarah's breasts were pushed up tight by the Basque. It raised her cleavage so it was offered to all, but yet untouchable. Her legs were ready to prowl and twine; her mouth to lick, pout and swallow. She could have been drenched in spunk and pussy juice. She could have been plucked from a vat of fuck, tied to a giant cock and plunged naked and spread-eagled back into it over and over and she still could not have looked any sexier. I guess I was the same.

I would have expected a porn crew to be hardened, so to speak, by our sort of display, but no, everyone was silent. As we posed for stills, I copied Sarah and followed instructions. All the time I sensed Sarah was not just ready to devour me, but through the smoking sex came an adoring look. I returned it. Maybe it was this the crew was sensing. I was doing this for her and she the same for me.

Quiet conversations started to fill the room as the photographer put us in yet more poses. We stood and kissed, our tongues touched together in the open air. She giggled. I clasped her head to my breasts and felt her hot breath down my cleavage. I ached for her. She cupped my breasts from behind, then below and we cupped each other's cunts. My pussy begged to grind. I could feel it getting wet instead. I was on my knees holding her thigh. I sat legs wide apart leaning back and looking up at her scarcely covered cunt. She was standing astride my upturned face. My mouth watered as I breathed her heady cunt smell. I wanted to taste it. . Sarah leant forward, bent over me, teasing her half covered breasts to the lens. This stretched the gusset tighter until a pussy lip popped from the side. Each pose was accompanied by the flashes, over and over, of the photographer's kit.

I was soon dazzled. All I knew was a longing, a deep ache in my cunt, wanting to be released from my corset and to be held, cuddled and protected by Sarah. I had to distract myself. I focused on the stitch in her gusset material. It was tiny and neat. There was just one perfect wrinkle in the skin on her elbow. I noticed how tiny her hands were and began to guess how far short they were of an octave. But fuck! I then pictured her licking those fingers clean of pussy juice and smiling before she replaced her fingers with her tongue. My thigh twitched for two, three seconds and I worried everyone in the room had seen and knew what I was thinking.

We were knelt on the floor side by side, heads on the ground, asses high in the air pointing toward the photographer. Sarah looked at me, winked and blew a kiss. Our legs were spread wide. As I had grown more aroused I worried that my panty gusset too was disappearing between my pussy lips, but then wondered if that was the effect the photographer wanted. He told us to look round and smile."

That made fucking hard. Keep up an excellent work. You are very talented, passionate and dirty. Looking forward to reading more. I jerked off really hard to this, my dick is still throbbing... can't wait to read about you and Sarah getting gang-banged, hard... yeah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really erotic

Chapter 3

This chapter made me so fucking hard. It was really nasty and kinky, full of juicy dirty details. I could see it all happening, so clearly, so vividly. My dick was throbbing. I especially liked the part where you licked the underside of Chris' dick while he fucked Sarah, and the part where you and Sarah made out in front of those young horny men. And when you licked Sarah's pussy... My favorite scene was: "Sarah slumped and pulled away from my mouth, enough for the dark shape of a cock to land and slide a little forward over my face. It rose up, perched its head between Sarah's pussy lips momentarily checking to be sure of its place, and then slid fully and effortlessly deep inside. Sarah groaned at the gorgeous feeling of being full at last. The cock withdrew enough for me to lick its underside, pulling familiar tasting juices from deep inside.

"OK hold that! That's hot!" The camera flashed madly. Sarah groaned some more: a hungry, desperate, groan.

"Look at the camera Jane. That's it. Good."

Further down my body I felt Sarah's nipples moving, grazing my hips and abdomen. She began again, her tongue around my pussy. This time she was in more delicious earnest. She was saying thank you. Her tongue tip tickled on the bud of my clit, teasing. The sight above churned my pussy. Sarah's puffed cunt was ready to suck and squeeze on the rod inches above. I could almost feel them both throb with lust. A little liquid droplet hung from her cunt. The man above was desperate to thrust and Sarah desperate go be fucked."

So intense and erotic. Keep up the great work, you are very talented and kinky. Can't wait for the finale.

KingCuddleKingCuddlealmost 4 years ago
Less CHRONICLE writing. More Thoughts & FEELINGS, with dialog.

NO, it didn't make me hard.

Nowhere close.

For one thing, too many characters onstage, all speaking

intermittently. Overlapping. Why would Film Director's instructions

be sexy?

Your language and details are impeccable. Borderline literary?

But it's almost all camera directions?

Just after "Scarlatti...arpeggio" there were some feelings expressed

by characters. But not enough. And not sustained.

Recommendation: Some recent readings of stories here accomplish

what you're trying for (IN MY OPINION, of course).

JBEdwards and Conversations are the two authors I suggest you read.

P.S. The musical terms as whipped cream and a cherry are fun.

But they're not central enough to the cume characters and their stories.

You're an extremely talented words arranger.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Fucking HOTTT!

Please write more.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userMumbo700@Mumbo700
29 Followers
I am a 31 year old pianist, single and bi-sexual, living rather hand to mouth unable to take life seriously. Always enjoy the music and dance!