Piano

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mumbo700
Mumbo700
29 Followers

I pulled together the courage to glance at him. He smiled and looked straight into my eyes and made to stroke my thigh. I looked away immediately and his hand withdrew.

I had masturbated in the bath imagining him fucking me. I suddenly remembered. The picture of my hips raised up above the water, my fingers flying back and forth between my legs suddenly thumped into my head. I tried to think of music, but oboes came to mind; twirls, trills and runs. They have a double reed and are a devil to play. It takes embouchure and tonguing. I thought of deep breathing, a firm jaw and tonguing; and then more tonguing. I noticed the lube tucked discreetly behind a cushion and thought how unnecessary it was.

The cameras rolled. We looked at each other. He took my jaw in a firm grip, held my face and for the first time we looked seriously into each other's eyes. I felt like a powerless little girl. He tilted my head up as he inspected me some more, masterfully, and then ran his fingernail down my neck to my collarbone. It was incredibly hard to swallow and my throat was completely dry. He was looking me over, and over again, lingering and deliberately making me feel prone, stretched and tense. He dissolved any shred of defiance as he took power, so different to the coy and hesitant conversation just moments before.

The tension broke when Erik and Paul emerged swooping into my side view. I was released and I turned to see Sarah, seemingly held dangling between them before she was tossed roughly on to the sheepskin rug before us. She fell on all fours her head down and lost from view. Her ass was up in the air. Before she could react, Erik set about wrenching down her panties. Paul, as soon her cheeks were fully exposed, sucked on his own two fat fingers and then crudely thrust them straight and deep into her ass. Sarah screamed immediately. Her head spun up and I saw her face bitten with pain. Her panties were torn from her completely and the two fingers, thumped in and out of her once and then twice. Her ass cheeks shook and she grunted at each heavy methodical shove. Lifting her head by her hair Paul then had Sarah suck each finger clean.

'Fuck,' I thought, 'these guys aren't fucking about."

The two brutes looked at Chris and he nodded ceremoniously. They had his permission to do whatever they wanted with the woman at his feet.

Sarah looked up, her eyes pleading as two firm cocks approached her. They stood out from the men's suits like pink forearms waving from a black sack. Erik stood to her left and Paul to the right of Sarah's now kneeling body. The two men waited for the camera to move around, and as they did so wanked their cocks like pump action guns positioned about her face.

Sarah took a cock in each hand and carried on their action. They had splendid cocks. Paul's in particular had a huge fat dome of a mushroom head. I could see why Sarah chose to lick his first. He let out a surprisingly sweet little sigh and Sarah increased the good feeling by fondling his heavy ball sack making it churn and tighten.

Chris shifted in his seat. My suspicions that he wanted the same from me seemed confirmed when, with difficulty, he released his own hard cock.

I soon saw why he was the boss. He had by far the biggest of the three cocks. His column of hard flesh stood up huge and firm. It was long enough sure, but I really noticed how fucking fat it was. He wanked and it seemed to me only his long oboe fingers could manage to grip it completely. The photo flashes seemed to revolve around it like a great awesome column had been unveiled to public awe. Chris gave me a sideways glance and half-smiled, obviously proud of his other instrument and I expected his hand any moment to pull my head down to blow on it.

Sarah had changed cocks and this one impaled her head to its root. She gagged, her eyes bulged and she sucked and I could see Erik's growing pleasure.

"That's it. Take it all," he instructed in husky commanding tones.

Sarah made a strange strangled, continuous gargling noise as Erik's cock then fucked her mouth in and out and then a loud popping noise when his cock sprang free, connected only by silver loop of saliva ready to lead it straight back home. He steadied himself and ruffled her hair, pulling strands from her face. Meanwhile Paul worked methodically to undo her Basque and release her tits. It dropped enough to expose her bullet hard nipples. The men towered over her and were clearly discussing their next move; who would take her cunt, which would split her asshole open. Paul pulled more of Sarah's tits free and ruthlessly twisted her nipple. She whimpered.

"Oh fuck.." She muttered breathlessly and wiped her mouth with the back of her hand.

Sarah needed my support.

I stood up and moved around behind her. The camera followed me as I walked slowly, with big high heeled strides, swinging my hips. Sarah's head was sliding back and forth again along Erik's cock. It shone with her spit. Her ass poked out fleshy and plump from beneath the corseting Basque. As I stood behind her, I swung my hip to the left and pulled the waistband strand of my panties down as I did so. It made the right impression and the boys both watched intently over Sarah's head as I did the same the other side. My legs parted and my panties twanged tight across the top of my thighs as I eased them down gently until they dropped of their own accord. It was good to feel cool air on my naked cunt. I spread my fingers on my tummy pointing them to my pussy and lowered them slowly, like ten little blind cocks sniffing their way to my juicy cunt. I spread my pussy lips. They must have shone in the camera flashes, enticingly. I hooked a single finger deep inside me. I slung my other arm over my head and narrowed my eyes from the good feeling coming from my groin. Half my hair fell from its bun and dangled in ringlets to my shoulders. I was wanton. I felt so fucking sexy!

Erik responded by grabbing the back of Sarah's head in both hands and really pounding her mouth.

"Yeah fuck her! Fuck her!" Paul muttered and stroked his cock at the same frantic speed; his menace aimed at me.

Chris joined his lieutenants and watched me too. Before he caught my eye he looked down quickly to bid for his share of Sarah sucking. She was now surrounded by dripping hard man flesh, grunting and thrusting.

I got down on my back and eased my head between Sarah's kneeling legs. I sat, head thrown back, and shuffled myself up on my elbows until I looked directly up at all the action from below.

Sarah's hand just managed a weak and slippery motion back and forth along Erik's cock. His frustration was clear from his sporadic thrusts. Sarah's other hand clenched Paul's cock just below its bulbous mushroom head. One thumb circled lightly over the sensitive gland spreading more and more of his pre-cum and making his thighs repeatedly clench and release from the exquisite tease. But the most fantastic sight was watching Sarah's Adams apple moving, bulging up and down, forced by Chris's fat cock that was now so amazingly deep inside her throat. Her little apple was itself was being fucked and Sarah's whole head was one airtight source of pleasure. Chris gave out quiet, strange little grunts.

I raised my head and breathed in the familiar smell of Sarah's musk heavy pussy. I nestled as much of my mouth and jaw as I could into her. She relaxed onto me like she was dropping into a comfy chair. Then she tensed knowing what I was about. She gagged on Chris's cock because of the distraction and Erik stabbed her cheek. I licked.

I could only sense the onslaught that continued above me as Sarah's body rocked. They were fucking her head, three together. Fluids landed on my forehead.

I found Sarah's clit with my tongue easily. It was large and engorged. She was obviously far more turned on than I thought. I sucked and flicked it. She clamped my head tight between her thighs. The sounds above became muffled, her thighs clenched and relaxed and she ground down on me bursting to cum.

"Legs down and a bit wider Jane! Shadow! You're giving us shadow." Sandy's voice came through the fug of passion like a ghost, deafened by Sarah's flesh on each of my ears, like words from another planet.

Eventually I realised this was a call to me, and spread my legs mechanically as wide as I could. Then I had a weird detached moment. I felt my heart beating heavily, my head was hot and wet with sweat, cunt juice, dropped precum and saliva. But my pussy was cool, cooler now I had flung my legs wider still. I felt as if someone or something was blowing over my vulva bringing my pussy to a heightened sensitivity. And then suddenly, without finger, tongue or cock, I felt my lips part, like being slowly unzipped. I felt them unfurl like petals of a flower. I felt incredibly open, ready and available and wanted to reach down and spread them even wider.

"She's their bitch not yours Chris. Don't forget." Sandy moved things on. Something was afoot and it broke my reverie.

Somehow it was just Sarah and I. She had swiveled. Still kneeling astride my head she looked down my body. With each hand she held each of my nipples between finger and thumb and when she did it felt like a kick in the heart.

"... Babe. I'm here," I crooned, softly, "Come to mamma!"

I wanted to make her cum: her body on mine. I knew that was what the men wanted to see too; her ungagged moans of pleasure, two women writhing, our hands everywhere; our tongues, mouths, fingers, deep in cunts.

I locked my mouth around her clit, grabbed her ass and pulled her down hard. She let out a huge, relieved sigh as she collapsed forwards. Her arms and hands outstretched to my shins, her mouth heading to where it truly belonged.

She could only make sweet little stabs at my clit just with the tip of her tongue. They tickled and made me want to buck my hips for more. However, now that Sarah settled her pussy on my mouth, this was permission for her juices to really flow. My mouth locked around her clit, sucked and lapped.

"Oh fuck! Yes do me!". Sarah lifted her head and began deep, heaving breaths.

I grabbed her ass cheeks tighter, nails digging in and clamped her cunt to my mouth while the rest of her body, collapsed, then rose. She gripped my thighs hard writhed and, her back arching into me, she shook uncontrollably possessed by an amazing orgasm.

"Yes! ...Oh fuck yes". She ground down on me as she came screaming, "Ohhhhhh my God!!"

I hope the camera caught the look on her face. Her eyes, I swear, revolve in their sockets. She bites her lip hard and then throws open her mouth, letting ecstasy rip out of her.

Sarah slumped and pulled away from my mouth, enough for the dark shape of a cock to land and slide a little forward over my face. It rose up, perched its head between Sarah's pussy lips momentarily checking to be sure of its place, and then slid fully and effortlessly deep inside. Sarah groaned at the gorgeous feeling of being full at last. The cock withdrew enough for me to lick its underside, pulling familiar tasting juices from deep inside.

"OK hold that! That's hot!" The camera flashed madly. Sarah groaned some more: a hungry, desperate, groan.

"Look at the camera Jane. That's it. Good."

Further down my body I felt Sarah's nipples moving, grazing my hips and abdomen. She began again, her tongue around my pussy. This time she was in more delicious earnest. She was saying thank you. Her tongue tip tickled on the bud of my clit, teasing. The sight above churned my pussy. Sarah's puffed cunt was ready to suck and squeeze on the rod inches above. I could almost feel them both throb with lust. A little liquid droplet hung from her cunt. The man above was desperate to thrust and Sarah desperate go be fucked.

"Oh God! I can't stand this much longer!" She began to beg.

At some signal out of view, Sarah's cunt was filled. She grunted and steadied herself. The owner of the cock, Erik or Paul, sighed and held it balls deep. I could imagine her muscles clenching around him. I struggled to lick him and restored my hands to her ass cheeks ready to help the fuck above.

Her tongue returned briefly to my own pussy, but once again the lapping was a distracting tease that was beginning to drive me wild.

The man began to fuck her in steady hard, deep thrusts. I took up his rhythm with my control over Sarah's ass and pulled her back into his cock so they smacked together. It was such a turn on!

Sarah moaned loudly, loving it. "Oh fuck yes, that's good!"

I imagined she had lifted herself onto all fours, but to my surprise the play on my pussy continued. I spread my legs and tried to encourage it by lifting my hips. This seemed to work.

Then I heard the familiar gagging gurgle of before. Another cock was now in Sarah's mouth. Her moaning vibrated through the blow job she was giving.

The tongue between my legs was someone else altogether. The face pushed hard into my vulva and had started the work I desperately wanted. It was my turn to moan.

The tongue was larger stronger and total boss of my pussy. It pushed aside my pussy lips and spread them open and sopping. It swept around drinking me, poked and tickled around; my clit was sucked into his mouth, spat out and then tickled underneath wildly. It was tonguing by a double reed player. It just had to be Chris. It was so fucking good. I heaved and rocked, alternately clamped my legs on him and next threw my feet wide again, bucking madly as I did.

"Yes! Yes!" I watched the cock ploughing back and forth inches away. I was unable to help any more. I vaguely recognised a yelp from Sarah, but I just carried on moaning and thrashing.

"Lick her clit can you Jane!"

Then I noticed the cock was in her ass and everything stopped. The cock was motionless half stuck inside her ass. The sounds of cocking sucking ceased. Chris's tongue rested agonisingly just beneath my clit. The only sound was a long, loud agonised moan and I realised it was my own.

"Yeah, sorry Jane. I could see you were getting into that. Could you just tongue some more on your friend's pussy."

I did what I was told in frustrating camera flashes. Sarah and her ass fucker helped by shuffling lower.

"That's it hun. Look at the camera, tongue right out. That's it. Now put your head back. Paul?"

Paul seemed to know what to do. His cock sprung from Sarah's ass, lowered and nudged for my mouth. I opened it obediently and allowed it to slide back and forth. It tasted sharp, of different and dirty excitement.

"Ok can we do that rolling?" Sandy's matter of fact voice ended the interruption.

Sarah spread her cheeks and I watched mesmerized as the cock re-entered, this time with a coating of my own saliva. How did she do that? And then I remembered earlier.

"Oh shit!" Chris slid two of his fingers beautifully deep inside my cunt. Once again, Sarah's asshole gaped and once again I sucked Paul's cock while Chris's mouth resumed its place enveloping my clit. It was all too much.

I came. I clenched the fingers inside me and shook, groaning loudly as I did. The feeling amazed me. Pinned by Sarah above, my orgasm swept up my body, flinging my hands wide to the floor, my head rose and fell, smacking Paul's balls. The intensity took me away to somewhere else. I only half noticed the rapid thrusts above as he gripped Sarah's ass in both hands and buggered her possessed.

"OK guys, let's switch it to the sofa," vaguely I heard instructions. Sarah was swept away and Chris was revealed between my legs smiling up at me over my tummy. The man had made me cum and this was my first sight of him.

"Scarlatti," he whispered to me, "...allegro." Then wiggled his tongue.

I smiled back weakly. I was aware that it was just me and him, my legs spread wide. I struggled to recover my focus. He knelt and gently stroked his cock in readiness. I needed him inside. He owned me.

"Fuck I want this off!" My head was a bit giddy but I sat up and grappled behind me to release myself from my basque. It seemed to take an age and when I looked up Chris was already standing above me completely naked. Fuck! He surprised me. Instinctively, ludicrously, I clasped the loosened corset to cover my breasts.

He swept his hair from his face, clear of his stunning bright blue eyes. His chest and abdomen were still boyish but there were tiny wisps of more manly blonde hair on his chest. His muscles were chiseled and pumped. He had spent more hours in the gym than oboe practice that was sure. I adored the shape of his thighs. He was an Adonis, my Adonis and he had a big, fat hard cock.

"OK?" He asked softly. "Are you alright?"

I paused while all my thoughts just rolled around my head with nothing to say. He worried about me and squatted by my side.

"Let's take this away shall we?" He said, looking into my eyes for some clue to my thoughts. He gently eased the basque away from my grip and placed it away from us. We carried on our quiet conversation.

"You," I began. "You...God you made me cum so, so hard...and in front of all these people ..."

He smiled, pleased with himself. "I've always thought you had a beautiful body... "

I watched his eyes roll over me and then his hand gently cupped one of my breasts, fondling it dreamily.

"I never thought... never ..." He wondered.

I never found out what he thought. We were interrupted by a loud squeal behind me. Sarah was receiving some attention from her two east European cocks.

"OK Tarzan, let's see some fucking." Sandy reminded him. I took Chris's cock in my hand and pointed it vaguely toward my cunt.

"Go to it, Chris...I'm ready." I whispered. I've been ready for years, I could have added.

He knelt and held my legs apart. His firm hands were under each of my thighs. My moment had come. His cock head posed on my pussy lips as the cameras paid us attention. He felt so good! So right! Gently, steadily, I took his wide girth, slowly, inch by inch, deeper and deeper inside. He stretched me out completely, filling me full, beautifully. I felt all of his hardness against my soft, warm muscles as they wrapped tight around him.

"Oh that feels good!" It was Chris speaking tight lipped fighting to control himself.

My head was thrown back and my mouth agape. I tried to nod blissful agreement.

He withdrew and did it all again and again I threw my head back. This time I was struck by the odd sight of four men's feet and ankles and a stream of expletives I took to be from Sarah. But then Chris lay on me, his arm slid behind my back as he crushed me, fucked by his cock pinning me. I looked into his eyes. We rubbed noses. He pushed the hair from my face and then kissed me, tenderly. He raised his ass and began slow, rhythmic, steady thrusts. He kissed me more deeply and held my breast. I was his completely; a soft limpet glued to his hard body. I was loving love-making. It was flowing, sensuous, washing through us moving in gorgeous waves along each long thrust in and then out.

"Tarzan!" Sandy sounded slightly annoyed. "She's your bitch remember." She emphasised the bitch.

The feelings were more than good but I knew what she meant. I had to be fucked and fucked hard for the camera. It had to see that fat cock thrusting in and out of me. More, it had to see me jerked and thrown about and losing myself completely to the explosion building inside.

He knelt up again and this time spread my thighs and fucked me, just fucked me; with all his might. He was completely lost now in lust and hunger, fucking faster and faster. My body rocked and jerked on his piston cock.

"Oh yeah fuck me," I shouted, "deeper! Oh fuck yes!"

My breasts began to swing wildly like they had a life of their own. I raised my arms above my head and groaned loudly, letting myself go to the feelings.

The noises behind me grew too; a continuous moaning punctuated by the 'yahs' and 'fuck ya' of Paul and Erik enjoying their business. But then I became aware of a rhythmic grunting - animal, almost jungle! It was Chris, Tarzan! And I was joining in! We were two rutting, grunting, Stone age savages, fucking like the future of the human race depended on it. There was no existence but the instant, his cock and my cunt.

Mumbo700
Mumbo700
29 Followers