Piano

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Mumbo700
Mumbo700
29 Followers

My pussy was so incredibly full, stretched, his cock so fucking good and hard inside me, pumping faster and faster.

Suddenly, he took my ass in his hands, lifted me up and really took me. It was enough to make me cum. My pussy walls went wild, squeezing and releasing. I arched and twisted my back. I pulled viciously on my own nipples and bit my lip hard. From squirming, I began to jolt and shake up and down uncontrollably like a pneumatic drill letting out another unworldly wail as I did.

I slowed, became conscious of my own panting and rapid pulse and then realised this was the only noise in the room. Everyone was still, watching me.

"Fuck..." Said Sandy in hushed, awed tones, "fuck! If that was acting baby you're wasted in porn."

I lolled my head to each side looking for her, smiling; a smug, happy girl.

"Hope you got that Max?" Sandy added.

"Jesus Jane! That was so fucking hot!" It was Sarah, still out of sight of me. "Come on boys!" And there was a very sloppy noise as she frigged her momentarily empty cunt. "Make me cum like Jane!"

In my blissful lull, I was vaguely aware of clambering behind me. Chris looked down on me and looked terribly pleased with himself. His cock stayed motionless inside me plugging us together. My clit, in the aftermath of such an incredible orgasm was tremendously sensitive and I had little jolts of aftershocks.

I recognised a whimpering followed by a deeply satisfied sigh exactly like the sound Sarah made as I slid her favourite purple vibrator into her cunt. There was a pause, some shuffling and a male grunt followed quickly by a second whimpering sound from Sarah. There was a double penetration, I thought, but could not turn my head to see.

"Oh holy fuck!" It was Sarah full of cock confirming my suspicion, emphatically.

Keeping his own lovely cock inside me, Chris moved and lay on top of me, and these slight movements inside me continued to make me shake with little orgasmic aftershocks.

"Hello," he whispered in my ear, kissed my forehead sweetly before continuing. "That was one multi crescendo of an orgasm." He smiled again. " A second movement?"

And he rolled us over completely so I then lay on top and astride him. He flexed his thighs just to firmly re-establish the cock inside me and placed his hands behind his head, still smiling, still smug.

"You lead, I'll be heavy in the bass." He then thrust up, raising my ass on his pole as if he might throw me off.

I raised myself up on his saddle and surveyed the view.

Sarah's eyes had revolved to the back of her head. Her two lovers were gathering pace. Across the sofa, she lay flat on her back impaled through her asshole by the upward thrust cock of one of her lovers. Her legs, in between flopping and waving wildly, were spread either side of her second lover, his cock pistoning in and out of a very flush, very wet and puffy cunt. I had never seen her pussy lips so spread. He was picking up the pace.

Sarah responded by lifting her head a little higher and moaning. She half caught my eye and half smiled when she did. "Oh Fuck, that's good. Oh yeah fuck me you bastard!" She urged and reached up momentarily to catch hold of his ass but failed under the onslaught and fell back.

I imagined the feelings in Sarah's body, and my pussy clenched on my own embedded man meat squeezing my juices out. I ground down on Chris, rotating and circling my hips on his lap, wanting to feel every stiff bit of him inside me. Chris reached up and fondled my breasts. Instinctively, mesmerized by the sight of Sarah fucked by two cocks, I started to slowly ride him up and down, playing with my clit as I did.

I began to work on Chris, tightening and releasing my pussy muscles. I held his cock head just inside me, scraped our juices with my fingernail from his exposed length and, of course, lapped it clean with my tongue before sinking, rising and doing it all again only this time putting my finger down to his mouth. He loved it. I felt him twitch inside me.

"Oh that's good Jane." Sandy had caught it. "Hold it. That's it. Just there. Just before you swallow his cock."

I had to hold the head of his immensely fat cock just inside my pussy lips. My cunt spread so much his cock brushed and pressed my clit. The pleasure became excruciating for both of us. My muscles began to twitch and tremble. The camera flashes intensified. Chris began to squirm. I knew I was bringing him on. He thrust up more urgently. He bit his lip hard and looked away to one side.

Sarah seemed to be cumming continuously and was oblivious to everything but her two stout cocks.

"OK," Sandy called, "Suzy can you hold yourself up?"

Sarah could not acknowledge her at all. She was somewhere else completely. When Erik, beneath her, raised her, pushed her up and propped her on her own two feet, she whimpered in a quiet questioning way. The two cocks were now far easier to see like one large flesh python going in her ass and out her cunt. The camera flashed the new hot, crude view.

I ground on Chris as I watched, leaning an arm behind me to tickle his balls, arching to stretch a new part of my pussy and hold his cock really tight. I felt it continue to twitch more frequently, pulse and seem to get even fatter, if that was possible. I loved that. He grunted a solitary grunt.

"Look at the camera, Suzy!" The three held themselves unnaturally still, agonizingly frozen, while Sarah turned her head slowly and smiled in a woozy sex-smashed way.

"Give us a fuck face, Suzy!" But Sandy's plea was lost. It was time to finish her off. "OK guys, go for it! Fuck the hell out of your slut bitch!" Sandy said in a low randy voice. "OK Suzy?"

Sarah nodded, tottering, just holding herself steady, cunt and tits up, chin on her chest. Her blonde hair was stuck to her forehead with her own sweat. The sweat of the men had added to her own, to shine her body like a coating of oil. She waited, mouth stuck open. She was about to adjust herself or respond to Sandy when Erik, now free to do so, fucked her ass truly hard with a huge almost vengeful thrust.

"Fuck!" She suddenly blurted.

She nearly fell from her position, but Paul thrust equally hard into her cunt. Together they pinned her in place. She gulped for breath, clawed at her body with her hand for no obvious reason, then Erik thrust again. Then Paul. Then Erik. The two gradually and methodically accelerated the rate of their thrusting. Sarah mewled and squealed like a fucked cat.

I copied the pace of the threesome in front of me unconsciously accelerating like them. I felt Chris respond. He thrust up into me, straining. We grunted together. His hand clasped my thigh and I sensed this was to stop me from taking him over the edge. He tensed and groaned. I would have loved his spunk inside me but knew this was denied.

Erik's hand smoothed its way blindly over Sarah's abdomen. His outstretched middle finger landed its tip on her clitoris and stroked gently. Sarah orgasmed like I had never seen before. Her whole body vibrated. She tottered and thrust wildly, her head back screaming full blast.

"Aaaaahhh"

Chris tensed inside me. I could tell he needed to cum and was completely on the edge. The two eastern European cocks, unable to thrust any more into the gyrating flesh stuck clamped on to their cocks, smirked at each other with professional pride.

"Yah Babe", Paul said flatly.

Then Sarah's ass cheeks clenched harder, rock hard like a strange cramp and the feeling must have transferred to the cocks embedded inside. Each of the men winced as some tremendous tightening gripped that almost instantly sucked the spunk from both of them.

Eventually, after another spasm, she released them and rolled off with a huge sigh, burying her head in the cushions behind her. For a moment I worried but then heard her muffled voice.

"Oh fuck...amazing...fuck..."

"Ok. Let's set for the money shots...when you're ready Suzy."

I looked down at Chris and clenched his cock in little bursts.

"I want your fucking cum. I've cum on your cock. I wanna see your spunk spurting from your big fat dick." I demanded beneath my breath. And as I carried on clenching and riding as I talked, he grimaced and tossed his head. "I wanna spread it all over my tits." I held them and pretended to spread imaginary jizz.

Sandy had obviously overheard me. "Careful what you wish for hun. He comes buckets!" Then she clapped her hands. "OK let's do this!"

Sarah swayed, briefly standing, legs like bendy lead, before kneeling with a woozy, dreamy smile still stuck across her face. Her two cocks homed in on her. There was no way I was going to relinquish Chris's cock quite yet. I ground down and stroked my clit thinking of the spunk spray to come. I had never watched two men ejaculate one after the other. Spurting on Sarah was an extra turn on. Each man moved his hand up and down his cock in different styles, I noticed. Paul steadied himself on his feet. His beautiful motion stroking over his cock head contrasted with Erik who gripped on hard and seemed intent on tugging harder and harder, grunting as he did.

Erik was the first to go. He shuffled in close to Sarah's face and she opened her mouth expectantly. But he was so desperate to cum, it was impossible to be accurate. His first shot was a near perfect arc upwards over her head and left a perfect line of thick spunk across her hair. A second splashed her cheek and a third her chin. Paul began to move in from the other side just as Erik's jizz began to slide down her skin.

Sarah twisted her head and this time there was no mistake. She gagged, surprised at the force of his ejaculation, straight to the back of her throat. He gasped with the satisfaction of the release he needed and the sight of his second and third shots pooling on her tongue, flowing over her lips and dangling out of her mouth.

I glanced down at Chris and raised my eyebrows questioningly. He nodded emphatically.

"Finale - multo crescendo!" I whispered archly.

But the next I knew Sarah's face was right in front of me. She got my attention tugging on my nipple and moved in close cupping my breast before she kissed me. Her mouth was full of spunk. Her tongue pushed it into me. My eyes must have near popped with the shock of the salty goo filling my mouth. Then she pulled apart a little, connected by a strand of fluid, tilted my head back and let fall more of the copious stuff. The camera flashed crazily and I could feel the cock inside stretch me out even more, jerk and thrust teetering on the edge of filling me both ends at once.

"Oh Jesus!" He cried and thumped the floor with his fist.

"Can you hold it there?" Sandy pleaded as gravity emptied Sarah and filled me. My mouth frothed with overflowed spunk and a long strand that dangled down closer and closer to Chris's chest. He exhaled deeply.

"Oh shit!" And he thumped the floor some more.

I kissed Sarah back and returned the favour, but the payload was dwindling.

"OK Chris? Your turn." Sandy instructed.

Suddenly I found myself rolled on to my back again. Chris pulled out of me and my pussy pined. He knelt between my legs. His column of cock was firmly upright absurdly pink and shiny from me cumming so hard around it. Sarah slumped on her back beside me, stretched out an arm and halfheartedly fondled my nearest breast. I propped my legs open a little wider for Chris and on some signal out of my view he slid his cock back deep inside, where it belonged.

"What say you and I...later?" He whispered into my ear as he lay on top of me. "Andante con spirito..?"

"Love to.."

He twitched inside me. I realised Sarah had rolled onto her side and gripped one of his ass cheeks.

"Give it to her!" She encouraged, her hazy smile still glossed with jizz.

He went about it. Once more I felt the gorgeous waves along my pussy, up and back, and his cock stretched and filled me. He could so easily make me cum again.

"Oh yeah," I mewled like a pornstar, "pump me, deeper...make me cum on your big fat cock!"

He raised himself and speeded up. He was going to make me cum again. Sarah's mouth latched onto my nipple, her hand flung to my other breast. The feelings were incredible.

Chris knelt and again began to fuck me in bestial porn style. But this time he was helped by Sarah's hand that had seized the opportunity to press on my abdomen and push me down as his treatment intensified and this crushed his cock still tighter inside me. She then extended two fingers to my pussy, gently massaging my clit. It was enough.

My stomach turned inside out as the orgasm convulsed me. My grunts turned to a continuous wail. I needed to throw my cunt at his penetration and spread eagle, and coil into a ball both at the same time.

His cock withdrew. Juice flowed from me as my pussy continued to flicker and twitch.

"Oh please..." I began.

I looked up to see his great bulging cock pointed right at me. I felt a heavy splatter of something landing on my tummy and breast. Then immediately flinched as a long straight arrow of jizz flew straight from his pee hole coming to blind me. It was so strong it reached my chin and made a tingling line across my tits. Then another great white gob flopped right on my navel. Then another and it continued, amazingly, to gush out of him in regular pulses and puddled on my panting tummy.

"Oh Shit!" Chris leant back, unbelievably still ejaculating.

His cum flew up high, but landed on my cunt and the back of Sarah's hand. His spurting slowly spent, he sprinkled droplets on my thighs.

Chris's cock stayed tight in his grip, a tiny strand dangling from its tip. His body heaved with huge breaths like he had thrown every bit of himself at filling my cunt, covering me, by turning himself inside out.

"Oh ...Shit." He finished finally. And he looked at me and smiled. "Shit..."

I was stuck with spunk pasted all over my body. I craned my neck to see.

Sarah surveyed me too. "I don't think I've seen so much goo come from one cock," she said in awe.

Cameras continued to flash to record us. I felt stunned. My own orgasm was still subsiding. Seized by some impulse, Sarah swung a leg over me and lay on top. Then she moved and wriggled about determined it seemed to spread the spunk around and cover completely both our tits and tummies. It was weirdly exciting and I held her close as she smeared us and glued us together: a billion little proto babies wriggling between us.

Sarah came close to my ear and whispered: "I love you Jane... I mean, I really do." Then she kissed me tenderly. I pulled her head into my neck and kissed her head. The whore smell of sweat, sex, fucked juicy pussy and spunk was intoxicating, and deeply, deeply satisfying.

"We're safe in here." Sarah was drying herself after her shower. We were alone in the en suite where we had shared a bath, "Tell me about Tarzan."

"Chris"

"Chris. How do you know him?" She broke off to towel her hair. "You want to see him outside of work? " She looked at my reflection working on its eye-liner. "You do don't you?"

Sarah's face was like a teenager, washed of its slut make up and slut spunk, gossipy with a friend's crush or first love. I smiled back at her, maybe I blushed a little, as I thought about opening up to her. But then behind her reflection I saw the woman with the ear rings. That woman. Chris's woman. And Chris, gorgeous, dishy, sexy, charming Chris, gave her a kiss on the cheek and smiled at her. He looked toward us in the bathroom, his face, boyish and helpless and shyly pushed back his hair in his own adorable way. Was he looking for me?

"No" I said, "He was just someone from college. How weird was that? Of all the places."

"Well," said Sarah, "small world," and then she came up close to me, "And if he's just some old college acquaintance, you're one fucking good actress. And he's a good actor too," she added.

"So let me get this straight. This is all ours from our shoot? But, but this is way beyond what we're owed!"

"OK," Sarah began. I could see she was smug and proud as anything of herself. "It's all ours. Your mum and dad will come and visit to show their love and devotion, " she paused dramatically, "to their piano, all intact and shiny like new ...and they may even chat with their daughter if she's around!" She laughed at me.

"Look," she said, like a street dealer. "This is our fee. This is my commission from the Hotel for fixing them up. And fresh from Mr. Crab's grubby little hands, this is the fee for the behind the scenes video he's got. And this!" And here she held up a wad of cash of which she was particularly proud. "This is what Mr. Crabb gave me for the video I so thoughtfully made of him as he wanked off over us in his office."

"What?"

"Where do you think I went when I left you in the shoe shop? A few of his own cameras relocated from the en suite. I just returned them to his office," she giggled, "about desk height...You should have seen them Jane! Wow!"

Sarah was amazing. What would I ever do without her?

"But's that not all." There was pause as I wondered if she was waiting for me to guess the next surprise. "Guess what else was hiding in Mr. Crabb's office?"

Her fingers went into her bra and pulled out a slightly bent business card which she passed to me very proudly and gleefully. It was a cheap, plain white business card with the usual set of contact details, but it was the logo I noticed first. It was a cartoon of a muscular jungle man swinging on a vine. In fact, it was Tarzan. I had his number, but what should I do with it?

"What are you thinking?" Asked Sarah.

Mumbo700
Mumbo700
29 Followers
Please rate this story
The author would appreciate your feedback.
  • COMMENTS
Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Fucking HOTTT!

Please write more.

KingCuddleKingCuddleabout 4 years ago
Less CHRONICLE writing. More Thoughts & FEELINGS, with dialog.

NO, it didn't make me hard.

Nowhere close.

For one thing, too many characters onstage, all speaking

intermittently. Overlapping. Why would Film Director's instructions

be sexy?

Your language and details are impeccable. Borderline literary?

But it's almost all camera directions?

Just after "Scarlatti...arpeggio" there were some feelings expressed

by characters. But not enough. And not sustained.

Recommendation: Some recent readings of stories here accomplish

what you're trying for (IN MY OPINION, of course).

JBEdwards and Conversations are the two authors I suggest you read.

P.S. The musical terms as whipped cream and a cherry are fun.

But they're not central enough to the cume characters and their stories.

You're an extremely talented words arranger.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really erotic

Chapter 3

This chapter made me so fucking hard. It was really nasty and kinky, full of juicy dirty details. I could see it all happening, so clearly, so vividly. My dick was throbbing. I especially liked the part where you licked the underside of Chris' dick while he fucked Sarah, and the part where you and Sarah made out in front of those young horny men. And when you licked Sarah's pussy... My favorite scene was: "Sarah slumped and pulled away from my mouth, enough for the dark shape of a cock to land and slide a little forward over my face. It rose up, perched its head between Sarah's pussy lips momentarily checking to be sure of its place, and then slid fully and effortlessly deep inside. Sarah groaned at the gorgeous feeling of being full at last. The cock withdrew enough for me to lick its underside, pulling familiar tasting juices from deep inside.

"OK hold that! That's hot!" The camera flashed madly. Sarah groaned some more: a hungry, desperate, groan.

"Look at the camera Jane. That's it. Good."

Further down my body I felt Sarah's nipples moving, grazing my hips and abdomen. She began again, her tongue around my pussy. This time she was in more delicious earnest. She was saying thank you. Her tongue tip tickled on the bud of my clit, teasing. The sight above churned my pussy. Sarah's puffed cunt was ready to suck and squeeze on the rod inches above. I could almost feel them both throb with lust. A little liquid droplet hung from her cunt. The man above was desperate to thrust and Sarah desperate go be fucked."

So intense and erotic. Keep up the great work, you are very talented and kinky. Can't wait for the finale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Really sexy

Chapter 2

So erotic and kinky, even more so than the first chapter. You describe/ capture anticipation, tension and build up so well. The way you talked dirty to Sarah while fucking her in the ass with a butt plug... when you watched Sarah getting ready for banging... how you offered yourself to participate... the dirty thoughts you had while getting ready for shooting a porno... so hot. Really descriptive and vivid, and sensual. Chris showing up was funny and cute, an interesting development. This part made me LOL: "Yes, I thought, she was ready, ready to be fucked. She suddenly pulled my mouth to hers and kissed me deeply. A passing man gawped and collided with a lampost."

My favorite parts were: ""You know where I'm going with this hand. You know, don't you?" My free hand went from her tummy to her other breast. I let my fingertips graze over the curving tight skin like little raunchy ballerinas on tippy-toe. I noticed the skin beneath my fingers goosebump, begin to rise and fall a little more steeply and colour to a darker more aroused hue.

My fingers started their journey. I licked a long wet lick across Sarah's ear lobe and carried on my commentary.

"That's right, they're heading for your pussy. They want your cunt."

I let her lean back into me as she could not help but open her legs, little by little, as my fingers journeyed on.

"Is your pussy nice and wet? Will my fingers slide inside, deep beyond my knuckles? I want to rub my fingers against your pussy muscles, feel them hot, wet...squeezing me."

"Oh fuck Jane! You're getting me so horny."

"You're mine. My little fuck girl. But before I fuck you with my fingers, I'm gonna play with this..."

I arrived at her clit. I swirled around it in circles, two fingers pressing down hard either side. She squeaked and twisted on to her back. A breast came within range of my mouth and so I clamped my mouth to her nipple, sucking and tickling it inside my mouth with the tip of my tongue. She sighed and I heard her pant. Her clit grew. I actually felt it grow.

"Ohhhhh mmm! ...Jane that's...Ohhh."

My fingers slid up and down her pussy lips and I spread her juices, returning to tickle and flick her clit before repeating the whole cycle again. Rather than sigh she now moaned huskily.

It was time to move. I went between her legs, taking each of her ankles as I did. I then raised her calves up high and bent her legs right back, lifting her ass slightly, so her whole cunt presented itself. I threw my head down onto her pussy and engulfed and sucked her clit. I French kissed her swollen, little tongue of pleasure. She grunted and her body jolted. She grabbed her own legs now and spread them a little wider. I placed two fingers under my chin and slid them straight, deep inside her cunt. I knew she was ready and the moans coming from her as her head tossed from side to side confirmed it. With two fingers pointing down, thrusting in and out of her cunt, this was like a hard fuck with an angel dancing on her clit. She could cum quickly like this. I could tell by the way her pussy muscles were already trying to grip me that she was on her way. She gave back little thrusts of her hips and began a continuous, delicious moaning.

I pulled out and planted my mouth on her asshole, dribbling around and forcing my tongue inside. My thumb pulsed over her clit as I worked her.

"Oh fuck Jane!" Sarah's fists gripped the bedclothes and her legs waved in the air above my head. She tried to thrust to have my fingers back inside her cunt, but she was pinned by her own legs flung back and her asshole offered up. I moved my tongue back to her pussy and clit. As I did, I pressed a finger an inch inside her ass, held it there and then pushed it in and out while I licked and sucked. This was good. Sarah grunted as I went deeper. I had her under my control. She was ready."

And

"It had been a rush but a little later Sarah and I stood in front of Sandy, ready for inspection. I copied Sarah's pose: side on a little, head back a little, almost looking over a shoulder, hand on hip, back slightly arched, one leg stepping slightly in front of the other. The room was completely still. All eyes were on us. We each wore heels, thigh high hold up stockings, tiny panties with a gusset that barely covered our pussies, mine black silk, hers red, matching Basques pulled in tight at the waist, hair up, bare shoulders, long neck, bright lipstick, throttle necklaces, hers' silver, mine gold. We were packaged for sensual pleasure and had no other purpose on earth but to suck, succumb, groan, open and envelop, slide, stroke and suck; but the heels, the makeup, the look, made us feel in charge; at least until we were peeled of our scanty clothes.

I could not see my own body, but Sarah's breasts were pushed up tight by the Basque. It raised her cleavage so it was offered to all, but yet untouchable. Her legs were ready to prowl and twine; her mouth to lick, pout and swallow. She could have been drenched in spunk and pussy juice. She could have been plucked from a vat of fuck, tied to a giant cock and plunged naked and spread-eagled back into it over and over and she still could not have looked any sexier. I guess I was the same.

I would have expected a porn crew to be hardened, so to speak, by our sort of display, but no, everyone was silent. As we posed for stills, I copied Sarah and followed instructions. All the time I sensed Sarah was not just ready to devour me, but through the smoking sex came an adoring look. I returned it. Maybe it was this the crew was sensing. I was doing this for her and she the same for me.

Quiet conversations started to fill the room as the photographer put us in yet more poses. We stood and kissed, our tongues touched together in the open air. She giggled. I clasped her head to my breasts and felt her hot breath down my cleavage. I ached for her. She cupped my breasts from behind, then below and we cupped each other's cunts. My pussy begged to grind. I could feel it getting wet instead. I was on my knees holding her thigh. I sat legs wide apart leaning back and looking up at her scarcely covered cunt. She was standing astride my upturned face. My mouth watered as I breathed her heady cunt smell. I wanted to taste it. . Sarah leant forward, bent over me, teasing her half covered breasts to the lens. This stretched the gusset tighter until a pussy lip popped from the side. Each pose was accompanied by the flashes, over and over, of the photographer's kit.

I was soon dazzled. All I knew was a longing, a deep ache in my cunt, wanting to be released from my corset and to be held, cuddled and protected by Sarah. I had to distract myself. I focused on the stitch in her gusset material. It was tiny and neat. There was just one perfect wrinkle in the skin on her elbow. I noticed how tiny her hands were and began to guess how far short they were of an octave. But fuck! I then pictured her licking those fingers clean of pussy juice and smiling before she replaced her fingers with her tongue. My thigh twitched for two, three seconds and I worried everyone in the room had seen and knew what I was thinking.

We were knelt on the floor side by side, heads on the ground, asses high in the air pointing toward the photographer. Sarah looked at me, winked and blew a kiss. Our legs were spread wide. As I had grown more aroused I worried that my panty gusset too was disappearing between my pussy lips, but then wondered if that was the effect the photographer wanted. He told us to look round and smile."

That made fucking hard. Keep up an excellent work. You are very talented, passionate and dirty. Looking forward to reading more. I jerked off really hard to this, my dick is still throbbing... can't wait to read about you and Sarah getting gang-banged, hard... yeah...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
So sexy

This was so sensual and erotic. Such a great attention to details, and an intense atmosphere and set up. I liked the call back to "Towels", and the threesome at the end of that story. The way you reminisced about licking Sarah's cunt... how her nipples erected against the Mickey Mouse shirt... how Sarah said that you groping her boob sent "sex juice straight to her cunt"... when you caught Sarah having sex on your piano... when Sarah had you fuck her with that large butt plug... so fucking hot. Those details and character moments really made the story. Great addition of dirty humor too, such as Sarah tapping Jim's/John's cock, causing him to cum. And how he had to correct her about his name immediately afterwards LOL. I liked the part where you reminisced about your parents' reaction too. Sam sounds like a total creep. I wonder how will the threesome/porn part work out. My favorite parts were: "As I opened the front door and switched on the light, I noticed something white on the floor. It was Sarah's curled cotton top. My first selfish thought was that she had made it to the bath before me. Then I noticed a man's pair of shoes. Also, the coats on the coat hooks were in strange disarray. Someone had been struggling amongst them, possibly pinned against the wall. I then looked for signs that Sarah may literally have been pinned against the wall, by a cock, fucked by her visitor within a yard of coming inside. The scene I sensed however was a man's hungry hands lifting her top from her head, flinging it on to the floor and grabbing both tits while pushing her backwards to maul her roughly amongst the coats. He had been taunted all night and now he was feasting like a starved wolf. He would run his tongue eagerly around each nipple, holding each breast in a firm, manly, desperate grip. She would be feeding her tits into his face and mouth. Her arms would then fling themselves above her head, her bare shoulders back, little suffering whimpers urging him on to try and devour her boobs completely.

The abandoned trousers further down the hallway denoted that this was where Sarah blew his cock. I could imagine him leaning back and gripping onto the flimsy hall table as her mouth enveloped him. His cock had sprung free, hard and ready; she had it wet it in a slobbery instant and would have sucked him deep into her mouth. He would have gripped and rattled the table top to stop himself from cumming in her mouth. Their passion was taking them fast. Actually, it had taken hold of them completely.

I then heard two mutual, loud and gratified moans coming from our main room. Cock was in cunt. I smiled knowingly and was about to chart my own route politely to the bathroom when there was a tremendously loud discordant crash from the piano as if someone had leant hard on the keys. It was a shock. Then the noise happened again. I stood motionless in the hallway. And then it happened again. I could tell the noise was a dreadful mix of abused upper and lower register. I also knew it was my precious, expensive and antique baby grand. It happened again, then again and again! The noise became a rhythm, speeding up and approaching a loud continuous cacophony. As I burst into the room, it all but drowned out Sarah's squeals beneath a man's heavy pounding.

Sarah lay flat on her back on the top of my Bluthner. All I could see in the dim light were her long, pale legs spread wide, with each foot on either end of the keyboard. The force of her lover, thrusting deep into her cunt raised, jerked and dropped her legs. Her high heels smashed on the keys over and over. Body arched above her, both feet planted on the piano stool, a man's lean twin butt muscles rose and fell above her cunt. White and huge, they clenched, released, as he kept on desperately thrusting.

I approached them, picking out Sarah's puny arms struggling to hug his broad back as it heaved up and down on her, her nails leaving desperate little bites in the flesh of his shoulders. He was making rhythmic grunts now, lost in his own mission to pump and fuck. Sarah's wide eyes looked up at me from behind his shoulder, the abundant pleasure in them dissolving as she recognised my fury!"

And

"My mother would be horrified and absolutely unforgiving. Only my father, perfectly secret out of years of habit, might well have been softer. He was sixty-eight now but I am sure the twinkle in his eyes still meant he could raise an erection. Sarah would definitely give him day dreams. Some visits when my mother was holding forth, I noticed he had a different look with Sarah in the room. A fantasy or a memory was alive inside, calling him to readiness still, signaled by a gleam in his eyes and an avuncular dreamy smile. My mother was a completely different matter."

So hot. I'm so fucking hard now. Keep up the great work, you are really talented. And kinky. Looking forward to reading more.

Show More
Share this Story

Similar Stories

Pushing Boundaries Strip Poker on Roommate Bonding Day.in Group Sex
Outsourcing His shrewd wife taps ready young coed for booty duty.in Anal
Canoe Trip Guide Guiding a group of horny women isn't easy.in Group Sex
Taking It for the Team Hockey buddies gangbang my hot friend.in Group Sex
Fiona's Gangbang Fundraiser Roommates need money (so they start a gangbang).in Group Sex
More Stories