All Comments on 'Picking up Her Dad'

by Adam_4_u_19

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
gordo12gordo12almost 8 years ago
A window into the world of stupidity

Just when you think you've seen everything someone shows you a lower standard.

You can't write. Stop. Give it up.

1* and generous at that.

thecarolinadreamerthecarolinadreameralmost 8 years ago
?????

Not sure how to score this one.Several cases of bad proofreading, which affects the writing craft score and the story itself leaves a lot to be desired. It isn't until almost the end we are told about her screwing her dad before. It makes a DIFFERENCE in our accepting the world you write about. We should know before the airport about dad & daughter's adventures up to this time. Remember, buildup is the foreplay of stories and you didn't use any buildup at all.

If I were to score it, I'd probably give you a 2 or maybe a 3, but to be fair I'm not going to rate this one, instead I think I check on your next story.

steelisteelialmost 8 years ago
good work

yeah the point about the proof reading is valid but i still enjoyed it (maybe write it wait 2 days read ti and sort any errors i had to do it with my story) . i had already read your 1st story, i like you got straight into ti and didn't fuck about with a shity 3 paragraph back sorry drip feeding detail.

also gordo is a cunt has has not written any storys so he can fuck right off

shang40shang40almost 7 years ago
Nice sharing

Sharing wife with her Dad is ultimate way to get kick.

Lucky chap you are.

Wish I am in your place driving car and Dad fucking her solidly.

Even I consider licking his cum from her drenched pussy.

KingKong2020KingKong2020almost 3 years ago

Please continue this

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I could not even begin to compete with my FIL. His dick was three times bigger and longer than mine and my wife knew it quite well. His was long enough to fill her up and stretch her from one end to the other while mine could only get about a third of the way inside her. Her pussy would drool for it.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

My wife loved having her dad's cock deep inside her. He would fuck her to numerous screaming orgasms and her pussy would be so \wide open and wet that I could barely feel her when I fucked her an hour or two later. He couldn't get enough of her any more than I could. My wife is the most horny and satisfied woman I know.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

There is something about a mature daughter having her pussy filled by her dad that makes her whole and complete as a woman, it seems. My wife's pussy clenches and she gets very wet when she talks about him in the middle of sex.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous