Picking up the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

One hand pressed against Terri's perky breast while his other smoothed over Ally's flat belly.

Tom kissed his daughters cheeks, as he held them close, and saw the girls starting to relax. "Daddy called Mommy and sent a few texts to her explaining about what was going on, while you girls were sitting in here alone. I called down to the lobby and told the front desk guy to give Mommy a key and let her come up."

The girls looked up at their father and back at there step-mother. She licked her lips and sat in the club chair near she had just turned to face the bed at a better angle.

"So what is Mommy going to get to see?" said Carol, wickedly leering at her husband and step-daughters.

Ally and Terri were slack jawed looking at their step mom; a woman that had helped with homework and boys, bandaged skinned knees and dried tears with her sleeve, as she slid her hand down over her pussy. It was barely covered by the skimpy material and the young girls could tell that their step-mom was clean shaven down there just as they were.

Tom said, "Would you like to see these two fucking sluts getting fucked by their father, honey?"

Carol pulled aside her panty crotch and slid a finger over her already wet pussy lips. She panted and said, "Oh yes, please Master, use our girls!! Fuck them hard and let Mommy watch, Master!!" Carol's hips jerked violently as her finger slid over her clit already swollen and sticking up out of its hood.

Ally and her little sister Terri had suspected that their parents had a kinky relationship for quite some time, but this was the first time either had been exposed to this behavior in person. This both shocked and thrilled the two teenaged sluts to the bone. The both felt the need to spread their legs open and to show off their pussies to their own step-mother. A woman they had called mother for over a decade.

"Is that what you want to see?" Tom said in a soft but hard voice. His daughters recognized the change in his voice at once. He was no longer their sweet gentle father, but rather like a switch being thrown he had become someone else. He was the rough dominant man that had slapped the girls around earlier.

Ally and Terri found themselves to be incredibly turned on by this sudden change in their father, and reveled in the fact he could be both. Indeed he was both the sweet gentle father, and the cruel passionate lover and Master.

"Yes Master! I want to see our babies fucked by you!" Carol was groaning as she spoke and sliding two fingers into her wet pussy already as she spoke to her husband and Master.

"You are such a filthy cunt," Tom growled. "You actually want to watch me violate our little girls, don't you, you fucking whore?"

"YES!" shouted Carol.

Tom sprang to his feet much to his daughters' dismay. Both girls were as horny as hell already and wanted their father to fill the holes dripping juice onto the king sized bed they lay on.

Tom pulled the belt from his pants and turned back to the bed. "Get on your fucking knees, Ally!! Now! Get your ass in the fucking air, you fucking slut!" Tom was already feeling outside his own head, as he now only wanted one thing to use his daughters for his pleasure. And his oldest girl was going to be first.

"Terri, go help Mommy, and watch what I do to Ally. Remember she wanted to be first, and that is selfish behavior, and selfish behavior must be punished. Right Ally?" said Tom.

Ally climbed up onto her knees and was beginning to shiver as she nodded. A second later she felt her left ass cheek catch fire as her fathers' belt came down across it.

'AHH, GOD!! DADDY, IT HURTS!!" Ally screamed.

'Did I ask you a question, Ally? I did, did I not? So when I ask you something you answer." Tom spoke to his daughter, as his younger daughter slid off the bed and knelt at her step-mothers feet where she sat in the chair finger fucking her juicy cunt.

"Yes sir," said Ally, feeling tears flow down her cheeks. "I'm sorry Daddy, really. I'll answer from now on Daddy. I pr-promise." Ally felt her fathers' hand press her face into the soft bedding, and her tears soaked into the fabric, and her sudden uncontrollable sobs were muffled.

Tom leaned close to Ally's ear and spoke barely above a whisper.

"Daddy is going to whip your ass with his belt now," said Tom. Ally sobbed even louder. "Daddy has to punish you for being selfish you know," Tom continued softly. "When Daddy hits you, you must say, 'thank you Daddy,' do you understand?"

Ally lifted her head, and nodding whimpered, "Yes Daddy."

"Daddy promises to not hit you as hard as the first time, so be brave baby girl," Tom whispered in her ear.

"Now one," said Tom bringing his belt down with a thwack across Ally's right ass cheek.

"Thank you Daddy!" screamed Ally.

THWACK!

"Thank you Daddy!"

Tom alternated back and forth from one ass cheek to the other until his daughters ass was completely red with deep welts rising in the skin. True to his word he did not hit her as hard as before but it was still extremely painful to Ally, but she began to feel almost lost in that pain and to drift to a strange and happy place, where the pain began to fill her pussy with pleasure. She found as the strapping when along she felt less and less discomfort and simply felt a warmth spreading through her loins and up across her chest, until suddenly it ... stopped.

Ally felt strangely happy to have been a good girl for Daddy as he whipped her and though she was still crying, she thought she felt as happy as she ever had in her life. Both loved and cared about. Ally felt a stinging as something wet and warm stroked over her hot red and abused ass. Looking over her shoulder she saw her father dragging his tongue over her bruised ass cheek.

Alison Connors moaned happily in her throat and turned to see her little sister sitting naked on the floor between their step-mothers' open legs. Carol had hung her long legs over the arms of the chair and slid her ass to the edge of the cushion, as she fucked herself with her fingers.

"Mommy, your pussy is so pretty," moaned Terri as she gently petted one of Carol's inner thighs and pressed her soft cheek to the other one, while gazing lovingly at her step-mothers' cunt spread by her mom's invading fingers.

"Thank you dear," said Carol to her young step-daughter. Carol looked away from Terri over at the bed and her older girl. Ally seemed to be in a state of both pain as well s bliss, a situation Carol was very familiar with after her years of marriage to Tom Connors.

Her girl, thought Carol, with a smile as she looked at Ally. It was very easy to think of the girls as her own daughters, because she loved them as if they were, and felt they felt the same.

"Are you okay Pumpkin Pie?" Carol called to Ally, using a pet name she had used for Ally since she was 8 years old.

Ally sniffed back some tears, and giggled at the name being used in a scene such as the one going on right now. Ally felt her dad touching her hot and bruised ass cheeks and trailing his fingers down between her ass cheeks and to her wet cleft throbbing hotly between her thighs.

"I'm okay Mommy, I know Daddy just wants me to be a good girl for him," said Ally.

Tom reached down and gripped his oldest daughters' waist and helped her to a kneeling position, and turned her face to his.

"I'm glad you know that Ally, because Daddy loves you, and now he would like to love you in every way." Tom pressed his lips to his daughters' and kissed her forcing the tip of his tongue into her mouth, tasting her breath as he did so. He was delighted to feel her respond and tongue kiss him back. Ally's small tongue swirled around her fathers larger one and she began to feel heat spread across her face and chest as her dad began to knead her firm tits and then to roll her already stiff, hard nipples between his rough fingers.

Carol looked away from the scene at the bed and down at her sweet Terri, kneeling between her legs looking at her mom fucking her pussy with her fingers.

"Sugar Cookie, would you like to help Mommy cum?" she said sweetly to Terri.

Terri felt so strangely comforted to hear her mother (both girls always thought of her as their mother) use the cute pet names she had given them from the time she was dating dad so many years earlier.

Terri looked up with a sweet smile. "Yes Mommy. May I help you cum please?"

Carol slipped her wet fingers from her cunt and offered them to her daughters' lips. Carol sighed happily as her sweet girl open her mouth and took her step-mothers fingers into her mouth and sucked at them tasting her mom's sweet musky pussy juices.

Taking her mom's fingers from her mouth, Terri said, "Can I suck your pussy Mommy?"

"Yes baby girl, eat Mommy like a good girl," Carol said. "But first be darling and help Mommy take her panties off."

Terri said, "Yes Mommy." Terri hooked her fingers in her step-mothers thong and pulled as her mother lifted her hips off the chair with her strong legs. Carol was proud of her strong legs, and kept in shape always. Terri slid the panty up her mom's slender sexy legs and off her pretty feet, after which Carol once more spread her thighs wide for her little girls' mouth.

Carol was practically dripping as she felt her daughters' breath on her wet cunt, and then her soft lips and tongue slipping across her pussy lips and between the slippery petals of her sex. Carol groaned and tossed her head from side to side. "Oh God, Mommy loves that fucking tongue baby!!"

Terri looked up making eye contact with her mother and continued to lap at her cunt in a slow almost child like way as if she was eating an ice cream cone.

"Your pussy juice tastes good Mommy," said Terri, stopping her licking for a moment.

"Thank you baby, Mommy loves your fucking mouth!" Carol was panting as she spoke, and felt her pussy already getting wetter and wetter, signaling her approaching orgasm.

Carol began to gasp and shout obscenities at her little girl much to Terri's pleasure. Terri was quickly discovering how much she was turned on by dirty talk and verbal abuse, and her own cunt throbbed as her step-mother said things that would have shocked her only a day ago.

"OH GOD, TERRI, YOU FUCKING SLUT, EAT MOMMY OUT, SUCK MY CUNT!! I DON'T BELIEVE THIS ... MY OWN FUCKING LITTLE GIRL SUCKING MY ... OH GOD ...CUNT!!" Carol was screaming and lifting her ass from the chair her legs still hooked over the arms of the club chair she sat on. "I'M SUCH A FUCKING SLUT TO BE DOING THIS ...AHH ... BABY, PUT A FINGER IN MOMMY'S ASSHOLE!! PLEASE! DO IT NOW!! MOMMY IS GOING TO CUM!!"

Terri put a finger to her mom's back entrance and pushed hard not taking any time to go gently and her finger slid into the opening which was already somewhat lubed from the constant flow of cunt juice dripping from Carol's hole down over her asshole.

Carol screamed wildly as her step-daughters' finger entered her anus and slid into her rectum.

"YES, BABY GIRL!! FUCK MOMMY'S ASSHOLE, FUCK IT!! MOMMY IS SUCH A FILTHY WHORE, ISN'T SHE?!" Carol cried out.

"You are, you fucking slutty bitch, you are such a fucking whore, Mommy!" Terri found herself answering back.

"GOD, YES!! I'M COMING ... AH!" Carol's whole body stiffened and jerked and it seemed to Terri she was about to pass out as she became absolutely quiet in only a split second.

Terri relaxed as her mom began to breathe again and looked down and blew her a soft kiss.

"You made Mommy feel very good Sugar Cookie," Carol whispered, slurring her words as if she were drunk on sex.

"I love doing it Mommy," said Terri softly pressing her cheek to her step-mothers wet cunt.

"Mommy," began Terri, "can I do something?"

"What baby girl?" Carol adored hearing Terri call her Mommy.

"Can I suck your nipples, Mommy?" Terri blushed after she said it though she knew this was silly after what she had just done.

Carol remembered the girls hadn't been breast fed by Gwen, their biological mom, and smiled to think that her grown up girl might want to suckle her tit.

"Course you can Sugar," said Carol. "Come here right now."

Tom was enjoying rolling his little girl Ally's nipples between his fingers, but what he really wanted right now was to fuck this hot piece he had fathered 19 years ago.

Tom thought nothing odd in his opinion that Ally was a hot piece of ass. She simply was and he had always thought a girl as hot and slutty as his daughter obviously was should be fucked and fucked often. The fact she was his little girl did not change this. Rather, it only made her more of an erotic fantasy come true.

"Do you want Daddy to fuck you, Ally girl?" he whispered in her ear.

Ally answered with a moan and said, "Oh Daddy, yes. Please fuck me, please do it. I want my Daddy's cock in me!"

Tom growled thinking about burying his shaft in his own daughter. He could not think of a better thing in the world than fucking his own little angels, and the fact he could share this with his sexy wife simply made it more special.

"Lay down baby, Daddy wants to look in your eyes when his cock slides in you." Tom climbed up on the bed as his daughter Ally lay back and opened her perfect shapely legs wide. His angel and first born looked up at him with her cool blue eyes.

Looking down at her fathers' huge erection Ally said, "Oh Daddy, fuck me as hard as you like. Make me your fuck toy Daddy, please."

"Is that really what you want baby?" Tom looked down at his girl, and saw her nod eagerly. "Then Daddy is going to make you his fucking little slut, as long as you don't mind sharing with Mommy and Terri."

"Never Daddy, I love you all so, so much." More tears filled Ally's eyes, this time tears of happiness as she held her hands up and stroked her fathers' chest lovingly.

She looked down and saw, as well as felt his massive erection slide across her tight pussy lips and spread them open as he sought to find his daughters' wet opening.

Ally gasped and hissed loudly as she felt her father push his thick cock up into her tunnel. Ally could feel her cunt stretch around her fathers cock; he pushed deep as he looked at her face, and then stopped and leaned forward and kissed his daughters lips gently.

Tom pulled back then and slid more of his cock into his sexy daughters cunt and then he pulled out one more time and this time slammed back hard, causing her ass to slide up the bed about three inches. Ally yelped and then moaned loudly.

"YES!! OH GOD YES DADDY!!" cried Ally, totally in the throws of passionate abandon.

Ally thought she wouldn't feel stretched because she was far from a virgin. A whore in fact. But her father was by far the largest and thickest cock she had ever had and his cock stretched her and pleasured her in a way she hadn't thought a cock could.

Tom found himself looking down at where his large shaft disappeared into his daughter. He stared bluntly at his hard thick 10 inch shaft just barely peeking out of his little girls well stretched cunt. It felt like a thousand tiny fingers stroking his shaft as he pulled back and slowly withdrew some of his huge prick, and then slid it back home into Ally's tight slot.

"Oh God sweetie, Daddy is gonna fuck you like a fucking whore like you are, is supposed to be fucked. Is that what you want?" said Tom breathlessly.

'Yeah! Oh god, yeah!" moaned Ally. Ally's face was flushed as she began to try to move her hips to push her Daddy's cock in and out faster.

Tom seeing this, began to stroke his massive cock in and out faster and harder, taking long strokes and pounding deep into his oldest daughters' cunt with abandon.

'OH YES ALLY! DADDY IS GONNA FUCK YOU LIKE THE FILTHY WHORE YOU REALLY ARE!!" Tom said in a choking shout.

Carol sat in the big club chair with her step-daughter Terri squeezed in on her lap sucking her right nipple warmly. Her little girls' mouth was a hot wet little suction that kept her in a state of sexual excitement.

As she enjoyed her youngest child's mouth she watched her husband fucking his daughter Ally. Carol petted her little Terri's hair gently and groaned as her daughters' teeth bit into her wet nipple and teased it oh so amazingly, Carol thought. She could hardly believe how sexually talented her step-daughters appeared to be, but then thought how could they not pick up a trick or two working as whores, like they apparently were.

Terri looked into her mom's eyes as she suckled at her tit and began to shake and slide off her mom's lap. Terri had to kiss her step-mothers' cunt; she felt it in her bones.

Tom slammed roughly into his daughter Ally's cunt.

Her head was shaking from side to side as her cunt was stuffed full by her fathers' huge shaft. Her cunt gripped and sucked at the sides of her fathers' cock, pulling on it as he pulled back and then slammed home. Each time her daddy slid home into Ally's tight snatch, Ally let out a high pitched squeal that only turned her dad on more.

Tom groaned every time he heard his slutty young daughter squeal with delight at his hard fucking of her cunt. He grabbed her slim hips and rammed continuously in and out causing his one time little angel, and now total slut lover, to start to moan non-stop.

"Mmmm ... Daddy, yes!! Oh my ... God!! Gonna ... CUM!!" Ally felt that she was losing control of her body, shaking and jerking, beginning to cum hard.

Tom felt his little girls' pussy gripping his shaft as she came almost non-stop, moaning and crying in a high keening squeal as she did so. It was hard Tom found, to keep fucking her tight gripping box as she bore down and squeezed his shaft in a tight spasming vice.

Tom saw his daughters' eyes, which had been tight shut snap open as she kept coming over and over moaning and crying for Tom to fuck her even harder, and then to please stop as it was getting to be too much for her to take after several more strokes of his hard incestuous cock.

"Daddy! Daddy! I can't take any more!! Please Daddy, please cum for your little girl, please!!" cried Ally up at her father hysterically.

Tom groaned as he started to slowly pull his cock back. "Oh God baby, Daddy wants to cum on that fucking pretty little face. Can I, my sweet slutty little girl?"

"Yes!!" hissed Ally wildly.

Terri brought her face from her mom's hot cunt and a trail of thick saliva led from her lower lip to her step-mothers cunt lips. Terri sucked three fingers of her left hand into her mouth and suddenly rammed them into her mothers' wet hole, with no regard for whether it would be painful for her mom. She was happy to hear her mom squeal and groan and then begin to whine and moan with lust as Terri rammed her cunt as hard as she could.

Carol felt her daughters' fingers ramming her. "Yes Terri, fuck Mommy's cunt hole, fuck it hard baby girl. Mommy is such a fucking slut for her little girl!! Please baby hurt make it hurt!! Put more fingers in Mommy's cunt!!"

Terri was incredibly turned on hearing her Mommy beg to be fucked by her fingers. "Mommy I love you so much, can I try to put my whole hand in you Mommy!!" Terri begged her slutty step-mother, from her knees.

Carol cried out at the top of her lungs, "GOD YES!! PLEASE FIST MOMMY'S TWAT, BABY GIRL!! FIST FUCK MOMMY LIKE THE FUCKING WHORE SHE IS!!"

Terri pushed as hard as she could and watched her hand disappear up inside her step-mothers cunt hole. Her mom's tight twat stretching as Terri pushed and twisted and saw the knuckle of her thumb go into her mom's hole. Looking up she saw her step-mothers face glow even as she started to cry from the pain of her cunt being cruelly stretched by her young step-daughter.

"GOD FIST FUCK MY CUNT!!!" Carol screamed at Terri. Her eyes watered and she felt as if her tender cunt lips were close to bleeding.

Terri saw her wrist passing into her mom's cunt hole. She saw that her mom's cunt was now dripping juice and soaking her hand and wrist. Cunt juice was pooling on the chair under Carol's ass as Terri fisted her harder and faster. It was becoming even easier as Carol's twat lubed more and more around her daughters hand sliding deep in her stretched hole.