Picking up the Girls

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Terri leaned close to her mom and began to nibble gently -- at first -- on her mom's clit. As her mom began to cry out in pleasure she increased the pressure of her teeth and lips on her mom's clitty.

Carol felt her little girls' lips and then her teeth on her clit and felt her pussy begin to close in on an explosion. Her body quaked and began to jerk uncontrollably, as Carol felt her cunt begin to squirt and her mouth opened to release her words of lust into the room.

"OH MY GOD TERRI, MOMMY'S COMING!! MAKE ME CUM YOU FUCKING SLUTTY LITTLE WHORE!!" Carol knew she could have controlled her words if she wanted to and just let go of herself and came and came and screamed filthy words at her young step-daughter. "GOD YES, YES! FUCK! ME! YOU! FUCKING BITCH!! AHH ... FUCK!!"

Terri watched as her mom's cunt dripped juices all over her hand and wrist. Then looked up to see her mom slump and close her eyes, as if she were unconscious. Terri pulled on her hand and it slipped out of her mom's twat with an audible slurping noise. Terri gawked at her step-mothers wet wide opened cunt, and her own cunt slime covered fingers and hand.

"Are you okay Mommy?" she said softly.

"Yes baby girl," came her mom's sleepy reply. Hearing her mom's voice, Terri put aside her worries and began to happily lick her wet fingers and hand.

Tom glanced up as his wife's screaming subsided and then back to see his large purple cock head pop out of his daughter Ally's tight slit.

Tom watched his daughters' tummy going up and down as she panted and reached down and slid his hand up and down his cunt slick shaft. Tom's 10 inch shaft looked huge hovering over his little girls' bare shaved pussy. Tom rolled away from between his daughters' legs and grabbed her long brown hair and hauled her up to a sitting position. He looked behind himself and slid off the bed to his feet, dragging his little girl to her feet, and then pushing her gently to her knees. "That's a good girl, get on your fucking knees you cunt, so your Daddy can cum on that slutty whores face of yours." She settled down on her knees and gazed lovingly up at her father.

"Oh Daddy, please cum in my face cover me with your seed Daddy," moaned Ally hoarsely. "Oh Daddy, little Ally is your cum-slut!!" Ally continued.

Tom slammed his fist up and down his cock, bringing himself closer and closer to coming. He slid his fingers into his daughters' hair and pulled hard tilting her head back so his cock head was hovering over her face as he stroked faster and faster. "Open that fucking mouth you fucking slut!!" As Ally obeyed her father, Tom leaned close and spit a glob of saliva into her mouth causing her to cough and gag.

"OH DADDY!! OH GOD, I'M SUCH A FUCKING WHORE, FUCKING CUM IN MY FACE!!" Ally screamed when she recovered from her Daddy's spitting.

'YES YOU FUCKING CUNT!! YES ... TAKE IT!!" Tom wailed as he felt his cum rise and jet out. The first glob splattered his Ally's forehead and as more came out he directed his jets of cream all over. Two spurts shot into her mouth and then he pointed his cock head at his daughters' cheeks and nose. One spurt closed her left eye, and within moments his beloved little girl was just a cum covered whore, kneeling at his feet.

Tom gasped looking at his slutty daughter. "You filthy, little fucking cunt!" Tom spat out at her, then dropped to his knees and hugged her tight in his arms and kissed her mouth and tasted his own cum as he felt her shake with giggles in his arms.

Both Tom and Ally felt other hands and arms on their bodies and they knew Carol and Terri had joined them on the floor.

Tom drew back and watched as his wife and younger daughter, Terri, sucked and lapped at Ally's face, cleaning it of his cum, both hungrily and lovingly.

Sometime later Tom found himself staring up at the ceiling, lying in the center of the king sized bed, musing about what had happened on this night.

Tom looked from side to side and saw his wife on his left, her blond hair lying across his chest. Behind her Ally clutched at her mom's breasts in her sleep. And to his right his baby, Terri snuggled warmly into his shoulder and snored lightly. Tom strangely noted he had never known his baby girl snored.

Tom wondered what was to be next in all this, and also whether he could convince his girls to quit their jobs with the escort service, or for that matter if he even wanted to.

Tom knew one thing for sure though. He was going to talk the girls into moving back home. He had to have all of his sweet, slutty whores by his side, waiting for him to come home every night.

Tom thought he and his second wife deserved that as their reward for raising two such wonderful girls.

As these thoughts whirled around his brain, Tom slid his hands down over his girls' bodies, loving the feel of so much delicious female flesh so close to him.

Tom's cock began to come back to life, and he spoke to no one in particular when he suddenly said, "You have to love how life can work out and put a smile on your face."