All Comments on 'Pickup & Foreplay'

by sandra_roxanna

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
FEMALE FOX

A very intresting start>>> HAS me drooling in anticpation,,,do not forget to add a breast description for the story teller.PLEASE give her smaller than her cousins "C"'s.How come GRANDPA guessed just because an overnight.Thought they were about same age.They know the cousin is BI or Lesbian? That mean they didn;t care a Female Fox was in their HEN House getting their Grand Daughter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
It's gettin' hot

I can't wait for the sleepover, but I also wonder if Leena was already known to be les/bi and why her cousin fell so quickly to her seduction.

bigLitfanbigLitfanover 19 years ago
It's gettin' hot

I can't wait for the sleepover, but I also wonder if Leena was already known to be les/bi and why her cousin fell so quickly to her seduction.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Outstanding start!!

Now if there's some 69ing and some strap on fucking at the sleep over this story could get even better.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Part Two

need follow up soon--------- I hope we'll find some lovely, gentle worship of that sweet sounding ass----mmmmmmmmmmm

YTPYTPover 19 years ago
Keep me "er!" it cumming " hee!hee!

Great story, can't wait for the final conclusion.

I just know it's going to keep me yearning for more.

Don't delay start today.

Yours totally spent,

YTP.

AnonymousAnonymousover 19 years ago
Read more closely, folks

Leena is the NEIGHBOR, not the cousin. So there's no issues about Gramps knowing, or anything like that. Of course, to justify the "incest/taboo" heading, the cousin will probably get involved, but at this point, I'm not even certain the cousin is female (although I *hope* so).

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

When is part two?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous