All Comments on 'Picnic at the Beach'

by SweetPrettyAss

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
Privates1stClassPrivates1stClassover 9 years ago
That's the way it was

I'd say this is a relatively accurate historical sex story of about sixty years ago. We didn't have Internet porn back in the 1950's, and I don't think Playboy Magazine came out until about 1956. The "Pill" didn't exist yet, and "free love" with bra burning didn't occur until the late 1960's. Sex education was limited, so a large percentage of men and women didn't see their partner's genitals until their wedding day.

Then there were those who engaged in pre-marital sex, taking chances on getting pregnant, which at that time, placed a stigma on the couple and both their families.

Thanks for posting your story. I found it enjoyable going back in time. Brings back memories. Good luck in the contest.

AverygoodlayAverygoodlayover 9 years ago
Sweet memories

Wish I could go back to that time, seems like I had a hardon 24/7 back then,had a little pussy but most of the time it was the widow and four daughters, I hated those damn peticoats, made it so much harder to get a girl undresses and redressed in a hurry if her mom and dad came home early.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
comment

Very nicely composed and well written. Good expository prose, that unfortunately loses intensity during actual intercourse. But... better than i can do ;)

drmac100drmac100over 9 years ago
Very good.

Brief recall of what all the men an women reading her know about!

JWrenJWrenover 9 years ago
Innocent

Gentle, innocent account of a loving couple daring to do "it" back in those less promiscuous and enlightened days of the 50s. Nice to reflect and remember.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous