Picnic at the Beach

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! No! It doesn't hurt at all. It feels really wonderful, what you're doing! And it keeps getting better! Please don't stop!"

He didn't want to stop either because their activities on his old army blanket felt just as good to him. Although Patty's pussy was still as tight as it had been a minute ago, she was lubricating so heavily there was no friction or any other sensation besides pure pleasure and a burgeoning sense of even greater love for her. He no longer needed to guide his cock so he let go and leaned forward, slid his hands under Patty's shoulders and stayed like that with almost all his weight supported by his forearms and knees.

Almost reflexively, she wrapped her arms around Tom's neck and pulled his face down to hers so they could share a long kiss. "I love you," she whispered.

"I love you," he replied in the same register. They had made the identical pronouncement to each other at least a hundred times but never had they meant the words as much as they did then.

Neither of them wanted to move right away so they lay like that with his cock imbedded in her pussy, and reveled in the exquisite pleasure that washed steadily over their bodies. Finally, he did start to move, drawing slowly back, with Patty feeling a small sense of loss as his cock left her. Tom stopped with about one third of his shaft still inside her pussy, paused for a few seconds and began slowly stroking back into her. She flexed her thighs, pressed her hands against his back and moved to meet him until their bodies came together with a satisfying wet sound. Once again, they lay quietly together as their happiness and their feelings for each other soared.

The enamored young couple continued making sweet love on the beach, with Tom's cock slowly plunging into Patty's tight pussy, which she drove back to meet every stroke he made. The pleasure she was deriving from the stretching and alternate stuffing and emptying of her dripping love channel was exquisite but she could feel something else, something unfamiliar but even better, slowly mounting within her body.

Tom could feel something similar but he knew what it was. He had gotten himself off by masturbating dozens of times, whenever he felt the need and had the privacy, and the feeling was something like that but infinitely more intense. He knew he would come soon and fill his condom with semen but he wanted Patty to reach her climax before that happened.

Patty didn't know what he was thinking; she just knew everything was glorious, from the fragrant blossoms on the shrubs to the soft breeze to, most of all, the cock plowing in and out of her pussy. Her hands gently caressed the back and sides of the man who was doing all the wonderful things to her, especially the new sensation that was steadily building and getting better inside her. Patty's body was starting to respond in different ways too, besides making her pussy continue to react to Tom's cock plunging in and out of her.

"Something's happening to me," she told him. "I don't know what it is but it feels really wonderful."

"You're getting ready to come or have an orgasm. I'll try to make it as good for you as I can."

To do what he said, Tom moved slightly higher on her body. Although lacking in experience, he knew from many bull sessions with his friends about the man in the boat and what it could do for a woman when her man massaged it with his cock. He also knew how it made everything better for the guy who was doing it or, if he didn't, he found out immediately.

From the even more excruciating pleasure she was starting to feel, Patty's body began to respond. Her pussy was still ramming back to meet Tom but she had also started rocking from side to side in the same tempo. "Oh! Oh! That's even better," she blurted.

"That's good and it'll keep getting better until it's the most wonderful thing you've ever felt," he promised her and he intended to keep that promise. Tom continued driving his cock in and out of the beautiful woman who was reacting to him so erotically. He was on the verge of coming and knew she was too.

"Oh! Oh! It's happening!" Patty cried out joyously and with a sense of wonder in her voice. Her body responded too, with her legs sticking almost straight up into the air and her hands gripping the shoulders of the amazing man who was bringing about the incredible new experience.

Tom kept his grip on Patty's shoulders and started driving his cock harder and faster into her pussy and she matched every stroke. When he looked down at her face, he saw her head thrown back and tossing from side to side with her eyes closed and her mouth partly open in a grimace of joy. Her body was even more active, thrashing all over the blanket under them as her legs started to kick back and forth. He knew she was coming and, from the pride he felt in helping the wonderful girl achieve what had to be the first orgasm of her life, combined with the tremendous pleasure she was giving him, his own climax exploded.

Just as he loosed a big gusher of cum into his condom, Patty cried out again, louder and more ecstatically as her climax overwhelmed her body. Her back arched; all her muscles clenched and she rammed her pussy up to meet Tom for an ultimate time. After her tremendous orgasm which was, indeed, the first of her life, Patty's body totally collapsed. Tom continued driving his cock into her pussy until he had ejaculated three more times and was through. Still supporting his weight on his knees and forearms, he sprawled atop the most wonderful girl in the world.

After their great, almost simultaneous climaxes, Tom and Patty lay in a happy, contented pile until his cock softened enough to be eased out of her. Carefully, for she was still very tight, he pulled it clear of her pussy and lay on his side facing her. She turned to look lovingly on the man who, to her way of thinking, had just made her a woman. They lay together for a long time while his hands caressed her sides, hip and whatever other part of her beautiful body deserved his attentions. She patted his taller and more angular frame while the happy couple whispered to each other of what a fabulous time they had and how they were looking forward to doing more of the same at every opportunity. Finally, Patty rolled onto her back and the lovers took notice of the hymeneal blood that had congealed on her thighs and pubic area.

"I'd better wash that off before we go home," she said. It was great and I'm not even a little bit ashamed of what we just did but I think we should clean up the traces and keep it to ourselves."

"Well, we have one of the biggest bathtubs in the world right here." As Tom said that, he waved his arm in the direction of Lake Michigan. Some of her blood adhered to his legs too and he knew he would have to wash it off also.

They returned to the cold water but nude and more slowly than they had before and walked arm in arm while they leaned against each other. Standing in water up to her waist, Patty quickly eliminated the blood from her thighs and belly and everywhere else while Tom washed himself off. They returned to their place of love-making. This time, they dried off each other, although most of what they did was strictly fondling and caressing. Tom had removed his condom while in the water and he bundled it, the foil wrapper and the refuse from their picnic in waxed paper, to be disposed of when he stopped for gasoline on the way to take Patty home.

The blood and her other body fluids on the blanket were not a problem. He had suffered nosebleeds and dozens of scrapes and scratches while using it so all he would need to do would be to wash it when he got home, which he would have done anyhow. Any bloodstains from Patty would be indistinguishable from the multitude he had left over the many years he had been using the old piece of fabric.

For the next three weeks, every time they had a good, safe opportunity, they got together to do more of what they had done during their picnic at the beach. On her wedding day, when Patty was proudly escorted down the church aisle by her doting father, she wore a cocktail ring she had borrowed from a friend, an heirloom brooch that had belonged to her great-grandmother, a brand new pair of white pumps and a blue garter under her snowy-white wedding dress. She felt absolutely no guilt about wearing any of those things or about anything she and her bridegroom might have done on their picnic at the beach or at any time after that.

12