All Comments on 'Picnic on Pebble Beach'

by geronimo_appleby

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
refreshing change

It's nice to read a story based around love and tenderness once in a while. It could be written a bit better, but it really would not improve the story. I enjoyed it thoroughly. Keep writing. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago

Wow what a beautiful story i really enjoyed it keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
a bit stupid

seems a normal guy would have either moved or changed his name after she left so she would be able to find him and hurt him again. people do not act like this no way he would accept her back. she betrayed and hurt him to badly for him to forgive her especially after twenty years.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichalmost 12 years ago
A very sweet and loving story

A nicely done storyline and well written story.

The story leaves this reader wanting to read about their lives after they reunited.

It would be sweet to read.

Thanks for the read.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Hope

I hope i don't end up waiting like Eric. I kinda feels draining...nice story by the way.

-Waterboy

kaidmankaidmanalmost 12 years ago
nice tae

your bittersweet tale of love and betrayal has truely moved me almost to tears wish there was a sequal

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Well Done!

I really liked this story!

ChasBChasBalmost 12 years ago
Not great...

But very real. That's why I gave it 5.

CabinguyCabinguyover 11 years ago
Very good

Nicely captures the struggle of overcoming the taboo. It seemed real and heartfelt.

AnonymousAnonymousover 11 years ago
short and dumb end

to short needed a few more paragraphs to finish it off. the most realistic end would be for him to say " YOU HAD YOUR CHANCE AND SCREWED IT UP YOU DON'T GET A SECOND" of course the most realistic would have been for him to have changed his name as said before and leave half the money for the house with a lawyer for her. no one forgives like that after what she did no way in hell he would ever want to see her again been there done that hopefully will never see them again.

OleguyOleguyalmost 11 years ago
I felt for them.

You captured the dilemma of a loving pair of kids,buggered up by the dictates of our society.

I did like it!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Ooowee !

Damn I like this story.

LegallySaneLegallySanealmost 4 years ago
Can't handle

smoking. Big, big, turn off for me.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergeronimo_appleby@geronimo_appleby
Walking the earth, having adventures and shit. Not looking for any hook-ups, I just want to get me stories out there and have a chat on the forums.