All Comments on 'Picture Perfect'

by Jamie_in_dresses

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
A Perfect Fantasy

I loved jerking off to this story wishing I was Jamie. Hot

510mike510mikeabout 8 years ago
Wonderful!

Your story hit me on so many different levels...my bi-side, my submissive side, my slut side. All eagerly wanting more! Thank you!

hornybiman64hornybiman64about 8 years ago
Hot

I wish I was the bitch.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
another beat down

Why do these stories always have themes of emasculation, humiliation, and submission when a man has sex with another man?

Ricemilk56Ricemilk56about 8 years ago

For me, the domination aspect removes the burden of the moral responsibility of the choice of a straight man choosing to have sex with another man. The 'daddy' bit was perhaps a bit gratuitous but, hell, it's a sexual fantasy. I certainly enjoyed our man being feminized in girlfriend's sticky lace panties and stockings. The pleasure is all in the perceived transgression especially with a supportive, complicit, enabling girlftiend adding to.the eroticism but crucially defusing any sense of straight shame - a phrase that I apologize for using but which is nonetheless appropriate.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
slutty hot

Fuck that was hot! My cock is so hard after reading that! Would love to be fucked like that!

BambifemboiBambifemboiabout 8 years ago

Such a deliciously hot story. Thank you for writing this. It's by far one of my favorite's on here <3

BambifemboiBambifemboiabout 8 years ago

Also, please pretty please write a sequel <3

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
Hott hott story

Very hott story, and well written, makes me want to be in this story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago

So the main character never had his own orgasm. Did you forget to write it or you just wanted him to get blue balls? 😬

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Similar Scene

Had a similar scene with my ex-wife Cindi and Shawna the muscular lesbian who eventually broke up our marriage. Our union was shaky already when Shawna began romancing my spouse - lunches, drinks, dinner, then a Saturday business meeting. After more of these I confronted my wife - her answer? "Let's have Shawna come over and explain..." The confrontation and explanation that day led to me acknowledging my shortcomings, Cindi and Shawna having red hot sex in front of me and soon my submission to them both. Cindi divorced me 8 months later but not before Shawna took advantage of my moment of weakness on my stomach worshipping my wife's pussy to roughly spread my legs apart and jam a fat, lightly lubed strapon 7 inches into my ass. Thoroughly shamed I cried into my wife's cunt 'til they both came and released me. Yes, I came too and I have not seen either of them since; but much too humiliated and intimidated to approach any woman again.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Nice

Husband and wife loving another, always super hot.

mumblegooseeggmumblegooseeggalmost 6 years ago
My deepest fantasy

You have my abiding fantasy down to a tee, Ever since my wife whispered to me that it would turn her on to see me play with another man (that she had just fucked) than with another woman (whom she would have sex with after I was done), this is a sure way to get me off. Unfortunately, I didn't take full advantage of her confession, and now her post-menopausal surge of libido is over and she has lost all interest in sex. Boo-hoo!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 6 years ago

run you dummy she will likely sell you to him and go find herself a real man

AlexxKayAlexxKayover 4 years ago

Superhot! I love a passionate wife who is into sharing!

OpenManOpenManalmost 3 years ago

OMG!! SO hot! How did I never see this before?? I want a daddy to do me like that!

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanalmost 2 years ago

almost a perfect situation if his wife didn't call him a Fag and told him she loved him and wanted all 3 of them to live together.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous