Picture Perfect

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His cock rested in the crack between my buttocks as he stroked and caressed my ass and thighs, he even stroked my cock and balls through the lace covering, then he slipped the thin strip of material out of my crack and slowly pushed a lubed finger into me. I moaned with the intensity, Pauline had already loosened me up a little so his finger slipped in readily, the speed of it shocked me and he quickly followed it with a second. His thick fingers spread me more than Pauline's did and this together with the speed and depth of his fucking made me rock with pleasure. He fucked me like this for a few stokes, added some more lube and fucked me a few strokes more before easing his hips up to me and centering his cock on the crack of my ass.

He pushed forward. He was much bigger than two fingers but he was rock hard and there was no avoiding the persistent pressure even if I had really wanted to. He pushed at my hole until I opened for him. I was braced for a painful thrust which probably made it tighter for him but he just pressed forward gradually but unrelentingly. His cock stretched me unbelievably, but my ass felt alive to him, it hurt a little at first, more of a discomfort than pain though, but there was pleasure there too, pleasure somewhere inside where that glorious nerve bundle is and his cock was playing along it beautifully as he stroked in and out of my upturned ass. He held me by the hips and slowly fucked me, each stroke getting deeper than the last until I felt his crotch against my buttocks where he held me, pinned up against him, his cock far inside me.

"You feel good, wrapped around my cock. This is where my cock belongs, deep inside a little bitch boy!"

"How does it feel, baby?" Pauline asked. "Enjoying yourself?"

I looked at her with unfocussed eyes, my response nothing but a low moan. "Fuck me! Please don't stop, don't ever stop, it feels so good! Please fuck me."

"Call him "Daddy" for me baby!" She cooed, stroking my face.

Looking at her I moaned "Fuck me Daddy, please fuck me!"

She groaned and lust consumed her face. She pushed my face back down between her legs, to the hot wet folds of her pussy and I feverishly lapped at her clit again. She came almost immediately in a rush of panting breath and howling lust, humping her hips up into my face and immediately pushed me away. "Oh fuck, my clit is so sensitive! Fuck, baby, this is so hot! But I've got to take a break!"

With a triumphant chuckle Rick gave three long hard thrusts then pulled back and rolled me over. He positioned my legs either side of him and lifted them high to guide his cock back into my waiting hole adding more lube on its way. He slipped in easily and the sensation was different now. He knew what he was doing and teased the fat head of his cock through the sensitive rings of my hole, making me pant with delight. With each push he was getting deeper and my body was loving the intense invasion. He rocked his hips into the hilt and shrugged my feet of his shoulders lowering his body down onto mine.

His mouth found mine and he slid his tongue between my eager lips, kissing me deeply and sensually in a way only a real lover could. I felt light headed when his tongue invaded me, I whimpered my submission as my tongue delighted in the caress of his, all the time his hips grinding against mine, his cock moving deliciously inside me. When his mouth left mine I was panting with desire.

"I've wanted this for a long time, been wanting you from a distance." He groaned as his lips caressed mine, his dark eyes boring into mine. "But you're mine now, baby! My little toy, my girly boy." He moved his kisses over my check and down my neck and throat, kissing and nipping and whispering his ownership of me. I felt him biting and sucking my neck but it was a delirium of pleasure to me. He lifted his face and looked at me and I realized he had asked me a question. "You want to be mine, don't you!"

"Yes, Daddy!" I moaned "I want to be yours!"

"Good gurl!" He smiled, kissing me on the lips again. "We'll work it out, we'll make it happen, baby!"

He rocked his hips more aggressively against me again as his tongue dug into my wanton mouth and my legs wrapped themselves around his waist in an unselfconscious need for more. His hips were rocking and his cock moving deep inside me and the feeling of him on me and inside me was amazing. He lifted himself up a little and started to work his cock in earnest. Starting with more of the deep slow thrusts he had been giving me but increasing in tempo gradually until I couldn't control anything about my response. I whimpered and writhed on his fabulous cock, my body giving in to the intense pleasure of being made his bitch. He pinned me by my hips and pounded into me, his girth sending magnificent thrills through me.

He pushed up further and now his cock was hitting nerve bundles that had me whimpering and writhing out of control, he grinned as he worked at the spot that Pauline sometimes found with a finger when she was toying with me. He knew how completely out of control I was. I felt like I was cumming but with my cock still encased snuggly in the panties it went on and on, his cock triggering nerve endings that teased the cum out of me in an exhausting unending climax more stimulating than ever before. I was moaning "Daddy, Daddy Daddy!" Over and over and his cock never stopped moving, never stopped it's torment, just coaxed more and more out of my helpless delirious body.

His movements became deeper and stronger again and the pleasure changed again, moving away from the intensity of orgasm to an overwhelming pleasure, he fucked me in long deep strokes, his eyes on mine as they became more fiery and intense. His orgasm built swiftly as his pounding increased, his cock coming all the way out of me before sinking deeply back in again. My body arching to receive him willingly, wantonly. His strokes quickened and his hands grabbed at my shoulders pinning me to the bed as he drove into me with all of his strength and speed. He came in a rush and a roar, his hips bucking as his cock emptied deep inside me.

"Fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuck yessssssssssssssss yesssssssssssssss! Bitch!. Yessssssssssssss, mineeee mine mine!"

A final humping thrust and he lowered himself on me slowly, his lips on mine for a gently caressed kiss.

"Oh, fuck! You are one sweet piece of ass! That was way better than I dreamed it would be!"

Pauline's lips were by my ear now as she snuggled close. "You are so busted, baby boy!" She cooed. "Cumming on Daddy's cock! That is so gay!" I could hear the laughter in her voice. "This is so hot! You are such a gorgeous fag!" Then her face hovers over me and her mouth covers mine, kissing and nipping my lips, her tongue slipping between my lips for a fleeting caress before she moved to Ricks lips and did the same for him. Then back to my own, but now more hotly and intense.

Should I give you to Rick, baby?" She purred seductively. "He's wanted you for so long! We could share you!"

12