All Comments on 'Picture Perfect Ch. 02'

by tamgreen

Sort by:
  • 22 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
love it, love it, love it!!!

more please!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago

perfection

obiwan9962obiwan9962about 10 years ago
awesome

both great reads. i hope there is a third chater

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Jason's attractive gay side

Jason does a good exploration here -- and in Part I his beautifully haired and ruggedly masculine chest blends so well with Aleksi. Jason is very much aware now of his sexual side, and uses it well with Aleksi. His comment about his hairy chest and Aleksi's smooth chest shows he knows about his strong sexual gifts. Write more please!

nanobotnanobotabout 10 years ago
delightful!

Real people with diverse personalities. A fairy tale ending...I hope for more about this couple.

oneoflifesjewelsoneoflifesjewelsabout 10 years ago
Fantastic!

I can't wait for the next chapter!

erotikpassionserotikpassionsabout 10 years ago
Indeed

picture perfect as you are succeeding very easily in creating a credible romantic long lasting love relationship from what initially stood out as a perfect one chapter story. love this one too.

ladymaryladymaryabout 10 years ago
Complete perfection

I thought the first chapter was great but this is just wonderful :) interesting and well developed characters, the perfect combination of humor and sentiment and hot sex; the perfect story. I think we are ready for more :)

damejintymcgintydamejintymcgintyabout 10 years ago

Brilliant! Please can we get the meeting with Angela and the phone call with Jason's mum? Have really enjoyed this.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveabout 10 years ago
I love this series :)

Very real and believable, touching and hot-as-hell! Jason is just the picture of a perfect male in bed, and out of bed too, I suppose. And Aleksi, I loved how vulnerable he can be in this chapter. You are a very talented writer! Loved every moment, waiting for more. Get to the rub-it-in Angel's face already! Love the irony that Jason traded a fake angel for a real one, btw :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
I can't help it

I keep coming back to this story. It's so great. It's hot and sweet and sexy...lord is it sexy. I also love how real it is. Random awkward moments during sex happen all the time. Someone will get too aggressive and you'll knock your teeth together. Your knee slips and you fall out just when you're in "the zone." How about trying something new position or whatever, and you discover you can't even line yourselves up right (i.e. someone's too tall or bent wrong). Or you try to do something in the bathtub and have trouble getting back out cause you've wedged yourself in. Jason braining himself on the shower wall is just too hilarious. Thanks for writing.

yourboy57yourboy57almost 10 years ago
MORE PLEASE!

I Love the story and Love the characters, The images came so quickly and clearly....Thank you!

CaveCat12401CaveCat12401over 9 years ago
Picture Perfect!

This is as close to a perfect story as I can imagine. Expertly written; wonderful, interesting, likable characters; concise and realistic dialog; sex scenes that were so believable I could imagine myself as either of the two main characters, acting and reacting just as they did. Thank you!!

TimothyMTimothyMover 9 years ago
Hell Yeah

Well done Jason, on overcoming your own fears and bravely grabbing hold of the guy who can make you happy. And the rewards both in bed and in future plans were just perfect. I look forward to the next chapter.

AkshunLoveAkshunLoveover 9 years ago
Just read this for the second time...

So hot and so well written :) "Wreck me!" I love it. Gonna have to steal that at some point.

Please just write one more? C'mon! You've got adoring fans and I bet your calendar just cleared up a bit to write it. Am I right?

Just one more!

bigkahoonabigkahoonaover 9 years ago
Excellent

Wow, I love the way you write. Excellent charactors and certainly very sexy and so true to life. I am excited and will now read all your stories. Looking forward to it.

ramblingrobinramblingrobinover 9 years ago
Yays

This story makes me so happy. Love it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
Absolutely amazing

I have been reading literotica stories for almost five years now and you have just taken the spot of my favorite writer on this cite. That was perfect and so are your other series. You have amazing writing skills. Your stories are the perfect definition of erotic. They are tasteful while still having kinks and being incredibly sexual. I can't wait to read more from you.

legerdemerlegerdemerabout 9 years ago
Just terrific

Your writing is so self-assured, perfectly pitched. And perfectly edited - a pleasure to read from every single aspect. It left me hot AND bothered.

Laura1234Laura1234over 4 years ago
You are an amazing writer

Started reading this after the story about the two room mates that ended surprisingly in a bdsm scene. I don’t know how I didn’t realize fully what a great writer you are until just recently - so consistently good and the emotions and situations so well done.

Summer1987Summer19877 months ago

Love this story and but MCs!! With how sweet and romantic it is, it'd be super hot if their sex was filthy. It'd balance it out more, but it's still amazing and I still love them.

This is one of those series in which I don't want to read the next because it's the last and that's a bummer. lol

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertamgreen@tamgreen
Keeping the "lit" in Literotica. Turnoffs: -Clichés -Flat, one-dimensional characters -Misspelling "prostate" as "prostrate" Yes, I have a stick up my behind about writing mechanics, but since when is it a bad thing to have something up your behind? (Wink...)

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

SIMILAR Stories