Picture Perfect Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
tamgreen
tamgreen
809 Followers

"Ah--!" I barked as his tongue began to enter me. "Ha--ah!"

He pressed closer, pushed deeper. His tongue began to fuck me slowly. I stuck my ass out at him like a whore, begging in stupid nonsense syllables instead of words. He sealed his mouth tightly against my ring, plunging his tongue in as deep as he could. I felt him twitching rhythmically with the force of his simultaneous autoerotic activity, and I pumped my cock furiously as well.

"Yes--yes--fuck!" I growled. I accidentally slammed my head pretty hard against the tile as I bucked with my sudden, powerful climax, painting the shower wall liberally with my fluids. Aleksi continued to suck and tongue my sensitive orifice for a few moments longer before tearing his face away so he could get a deep breath in. He pressed his cheek against my thigh as he moaned, jerking himself to orgasm and shooting wildly all about. I knew plenty of it hit my legs, but it was hard to tell with all the warm water still raining down over us. His moans turned into merry but exhausted laughter as his frenzy calmed.

"That... that sounded painful, baby," he panted, referring to my head against the wall.

"It's okay," I chuckled, finally turning to face him and help him up. "I've got a thick skull."

As soon as he was standing fully, he leaned against me, gripped my cheeks, and kissed my forehead where there was a small lump swelling. "Collateral damage," he whispered, and we both laughed. He lowered his head and looked into my eyes for a few moments before tilting to the side to kiss me on the mouth. I drew back, hesitating in the knowledge of where his mouth had last been.

"Oh--I know I'm a filthy boy," he pouted. "Did you want me to wash my mouth out with soap?"

I frowned, but couldn't hold it, and soon was smirking. Once again, pretty, delicate Aleksi was challenging my ability to man up. I toyed with the idea of actually pinning him down and shoving a bar of soap past his perfect, shameless lips, and the thought of it somehow made me start hardening again already. But I figured I could overcome this boundary. I'd already annihilated others today. I decided not to lie to myself--I kept at the forefront of my mind exactly what his mouth had just been doing and leaned in, kissing him soundly. He sighed happily and smiled against my mouth, draping his arms around my neck. His tongue wasn't shy--it slid in and twined around mine in a particularly friendly manner. I had been bracing myself for something, but there was nothing at all unpleasant about his mouth at the moment. He was as delicious as ever--a perfect feast.

At last he turned off the water and we stepped out, dripping copiously onto the bath mat. He leaned over and twisted his hair into a rope, squeezing out as much water as he could into the tub before retreating again to my arms. I was feeling thoroughly warmed, inside and out, but Aleksi immediately began to shiver. He grabbed a dry towel from a nearby rack and I wrested it from his hands, patting him down all over and then massaging him with it soundly, drying off all of his limbs and tousling his sopping hair beneath it. He kept one firm hand on my hip throughout to keep himself balanced and grinned, occasionally giggling as I gave special attention to some parts of him with the towel.

I spared no more than thirty seconds drying myself off before returning to him, holding him with his back against my chest and facing the mirror. Still in the warm, contented wake of a powerful orgasm, I was feeling mellow and affectionate and began to comb my fingers through his damp hair.

"Look at us," he murmured, smiling sleepily as he pressed into my touch.

"Look atyou," I chuckled. "What are you doing with me? I'm a Sasquatch."

He burst into laughter and reached back to tousle my wet hair. "Okay--a sexy one."

"You really think I'm sexy?"

He moaned and pressed his ass against my groin. "Did I not just jizz gallons all over you, baby?"

"More or less."

"Did you have a nice cum too?"

"Fuck--I just about passed out. And not just from hitting my head."

He grinned and wiggled his cute butt against me again. "Think you might have more for me?"

"Today, I think I can pretty much guarantee it."

"Bed...?"

"Bed!" I agreed. As soon as we had vacated the bathroom, I tackled him around the waist and tossed him over my shoulder, sending him into a fit of delighted amusement.

"Stop--you'll hurt yourself!" he giggled.

"I'm a big boy--and you hardly weigh a thing," I protested, smacking his bottom before holding his legs tightly as I began to ascend the stairs, keeping a wide stance for balance.

"Oh--careful! Are you sure?"

"Shush!" He did weigh something, and the staircase climb wasn't a walk in the park, but I could manage it--I wanted it. He continued to giggle, and grabbed handfuls of my ass. Finally we reached the loft, and I tossed him onto his bed. He bounced a little, laughed heartily, and rolled over. He propped himself up onto his hands and knees, stretching and purring like a kitten.

"Goddamn," I sighed, mounting the bed and positioning myself behind him. "I can't wait to fill you up again. I'm gonna do you from behind this time."

He stretched his arms out, pressed the side of his face against the sheets, and stuck his ass out, grinding against me. "Yes please," he whispered.

I grabbed his perfect cheeks and squeezed them firmly. "Quit being so goddamn cute!" I snarled.

He giggled and continued to be cute as I fumbled into his bedside drawer for supplies. I found his lube and started drizzling it liberally over his backside; he squealed at the cold, and then started sighing when I explored his opening. I slipped easily through that moist pink pucker with one finger, and wiggled experimentally. He sucked in a sharp breath.

"Yes!" he huffed. "Right there! Can you feel it, baby?"

My finger pressed against a soft, spongy swelling a couple of inches inside him--his prostate. "Bingo!" I said with a grin, tickling it some more. I added a second finger, and then a third, to very enthusiastic feedback.

"Mmm--oh yes!" he moaned. "Jason--Jason--have you been tested?"

I looked up as he peered at me over his shoulder. "Yeah. I got checked right after Ange... just in case. All clean."

"Me too. Jason--fuck me bareback. Yes...?"

"Hell yes!" I growled, flicking aside the condom I'd retrieved from his drawer. I was already fully hardened again from exploring his snug, warm passage, and the idea of doing him no-holds-barred made me twitch and throb. I felt like I could fuck him for hours.

I placed one hand on the small of his back and used the other to lube up my erection thoroughly before guiding myself toward his opening. I pressed firmly against his ring, which welcomed the sensitive tip of my cock. I stayed right there for a sustained few tantalizing moments.

"Ohhh comeon!" Aleksi begged, grabbing handfuls of the sheets. "All the way--all at once!Hard!"

I stroked his back and butt in gentle circles, teasing him. "You sure, princess?"

"Yes, yes,fuckme already!" he hollered.

I pulled back carefully when he tried to press against me. "But you're so fragile and tender, little one...."

"Ahh--gods!" he wailed. "WRECK me!"

Well, that did it. I grabbed his shoulders to brace myself and speared into him until my belly was hard up against his back. He cried out as if slain, but the way he pressed back against me assured me of how much he loved it. I stilled myself again, letting him adjust to my girth. I leaned over him and kissed his jaw as he turned his head aside.

"That okay?" I whispered.

"So yes!" he whimpered, craning his head back more for a proper kiss. I tongued his plump, warm lips and then sealed my mouth over his, tasting him thoroughly and letting our tongues play until he broke off the kiss.

"Move," he urged.

I straightened a bit and pulled out most of the way before pushing back in and gradually starting up a steady tempo.

"Harder!" he begged.

In the back of my mind I still had worries about hurting him, but I reminded myself that my boyfriend was an ass-fucking veteran.

My boyfriend?Had I just thought that?

I grabbed his hair in one fist, bracing just above his ass with my other hand, and yanked on that gorgeous white-blond mane as I rode him feverishly.

"Haaaa--yes--!" he yelped. "Oh--hard--yes! Like that..."

"Fuck!" I growled. "Fuck!"

I pounded him mercilessly until I had nearly worn myself out, and slowed my pace for a few minutes, working him in long, indulgent, measured strokes and giving us a chance to catch our breaths.

"I want you all to myself," I panted.

He peeked over his shoulder at me in that charming, impish way of his. "I'm not expecting anyone else," he said with a breathy chuckle, and tightened around my cock as I pressed all the way in.

"Mmm...!" I moaned, staying there inside him for a while and running my hands up and down his back. "No... I mean I don't want to share you. At all. I want you mine."

He pulled away abruptly so that I slipped out of him, and we both made a whimpery noise. I was alarmed for a moment, but he was only turning over so that he could face me. He propped a plush pillow under his ass to give me a better angle and splayed his legs widely--I grabbed him by the thighs and pushed back in. He moaned and stared intensely into my eyes as he hugged me closer with his legs. He nodded firmly.

"Tell me more!" he huffed, grinning until his eyes sparkled.

I worked up to a steady pace again, pulling out almost all the way before plunging in again, over and over, his balls slapping rhythmically against my belly. "I want to wake up to you every morning, and come home to you at night," I panted. "I want to make dinner with you... clean up your messes... wash your hair all the time. I want to be the guy who has to stand around waiting for you, bored out of my skull, when you spend way too much time clothes shopping. I want to be around you so much that you drive me crazy... maybe I'll make you cry... but then I'll hug you, and kiss you, and fuck you, and remember all over again everything that made me fall in love with you."

His blue eyes were electric as he watched me. They widened, and his breathing hastened. He reached for his hard-on to finish himself off, but I got there first. I squeezed and pumped his rock-hard cock, and his hand closed over mine. His entire body went rigid, his head snapped back, and his mouth gaped. He uttered a sort of laugh that sounded like sobbing just before his load exploded--I aimed it so it would land on me. His cum surged across my front in hot, shining ropes, even hitting my chin. I opened my mouth and let a little of it hit my tongue. The sensation and the taste of his fluids, in combination with the tensing of his passage around my cock, sent me careening off the edge--I bellowed and reared back, pistoning into him a final few strokes as I released and filled him liberally with a painfully intense load of cum that poured and dribbled out as I pulled free.

There was a towel on the floor near the bed--I reached down to grab it and tried to catch most of my issue as it left him, hoping to avoid defiling his pillow any further. He made contented purring noises as I cleaned him off, but stopped me before I could towel his cum off of my chest and belly. With a tired but still gleeful smile, he pushed me onto my back and began to lick me clean.

"Did you mean all that?" he asked between licks. "About... wanting to be with me? Falling in love?"

"Yup," I replied, feeling perfectly content as I watched him lap up every drop of his own cum.

His mouth worked up to mine, and he finally kissed me, depositing a little more of his issue onto my tongue. I grabbed him and held him tightly against me, kissing him back with deep intensity. Finally I pulled back and looked him in the eyes, searching for some kind of answer. A large part of me expected I'd never get what I wanted. Having Aleksi all to myself?Dream on.

"You're so unimaginably sweet," he whispered, tracing the line of my jaw with his thumb.

Here comes the 'but'.I sighed and started thinking like some asinine Harlequin romance again. He was a wild, untameable stallion... a bird that couldn't be caged... the surf upon the shore.

"I don't think anyone's ever wanted me like that before," he continued, cupping my cheek.

"You shitting me?" I exclaimed, incredulous. This was not among the responses I'd expected.

He shook his head. "Well... look around you. What do you suppose most guys expect?"

I looked around at the erotic art and photographs lining the walls, himself in many of them, with a variety of partners. If Aleksi was a stallion, he was the kind most people would expect to be for nothing more than a short ride around the barn--certainly not to take home and care for.

"I'm not most guys," I said, placing my hand over his. "I want the whole package. I'm not gonna get jealous over anyone in your past--I'm looking at the now. You can take all the photos you want of other guys, but I want to be the only one in your bed, the only one who gets your kisses. Can I claim you? What do I have to do? I'll do more photos with you--Iwantyou to show them off, and I want you to tell people,'That's my boyfriend!'Should I pee on you? Tattoo you? Brand my initials across your ass? How do I make you mine?"

He giggled and pressed his face into my neck. "You don't have to do those things, Jason... okay? I've never been so turned on by monogamy before. I want you in all those ways--!" He slipped a leg across to straddle me and grinned down at me with his white-blond hair spilling all around. "Move in with me."

My chin dropped. "You serious?"

"Já, oui,so very yes! You all by yourself in that dismal basement with no one helping you pay rent anymore? Is nonsense--I have all this space, and also alone. You live here, in my big bed, next to me, yes?"

"Fuck--yes!" I laughed, wrapping my entire body around him and pulling him in as if we could meld into one being. After a few moments I laughed again, now hardly able to stop.

"Why so funny?" he wondered.

"Just really happy," I chuckled. "And... well... I'm going to have a lot ofreallysurprised friends and family. Ah god--I'm gonna have to call my mom! She's gonna be floored."

"Good or bad floored?"

"I guess I'll find out! Ohhh god--and Angela's coming by this weekend to pick up a box of crap she left behind. I'd love for you to be around for that."

Aleksi giggled. "You want to show me off? Rub it in a little,?" He wriggled against me teasingly.

"Fuck yeah! I won the hell outta that breakup. And what good is winning if you can't rub it in?"

Aleksi bit my ear playfully and tousled my still-damp hair. "You're a terrible, wicked man."

I grinned with enormous gloating pride. "What're you gonna do about it."

"I'm going to fuck you in the ass, Jason. One of these days. That's what I'm going to do."

I shivered at this. I was still scared and uncomfortable at the idea of taking it up the ass, but having discovered an unexpected pleasure at the generous exertions of his tongue in the shower, I thought perhaps I could psyche myself up for it--one of these days.

tamgreen
tamgreen
809 Followers