All Comments on 'Picture, Picture on the Wall'

by Summer_flash

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Loved It

Very good story. I really enjoy lesbian story involving call girl or cheating wives.

I find interesting your project about writing story involving women that works in the sex industry. I'm asking to myself: what next? A porno actress? An exotic dancer?

Please write again about beautiful lesbian.

Jorel1455Jorel1455over 17 years ago
Way Down Under

If this is just the start of a series - make it a long one. Very well written and extremely erotic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
More Please

Terrific - excellent dialog and characterisation - Next, please!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Great story

Loved the dialog and how you showed her thoughts. And it sure didn't hurt that the descriptions of the sex were smoking hot and you included the little details to make it more real, like her wanting lube when they played with the strapon.

Eagerly waiting for more stories from you.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 17 years ago
Very good, indeed

Hot, passionate, sensual, sexual, taut, beautiful, and sinful.

This was a well done piece. GSJ

Bob_AganoushBob_Aganoushover 16 years ago
Just discovered your writing. . . .

and loved it! You've got a great writing style, combining both an engaging plot as well as incredible eroticism. I know it's been a while since you contributed, but I hope we'll be seeing more from you.

sally_ja_hawkinssally_ja_hawkinsover 15 years ago
Wonderful

Very arousing, very vivid, beautifully done. I could almost smell their lust...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous