Pictures to Remember Me By

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Elise, that was sweet of you to offer to go with me to the support group. I think I will take you up on the offer."

Two days later, Elise pulled up to the dock in her Audi. Rick was surprised to see other people in the car with her. When he got closer, he saw that Bella was in the back seat. He didn't recognize the woman in front, but presumed it was Elise's mom.

Rick slid into the back seat with Bella. "I'm surprised to see you."

"Why? You know I'm always there for you." She reached out and took his hand.

Elise said, "Rick, this is my mom, Allison. Mom, this is Rick, our bartender."

"Pleased to meet you, Rick. Do you have a parent with Alzheimer's too?"

"The pleasure is all mine, Allison. Your daughter is a close friend. And no, sadly, I'm the one with the disease."

"Oh dear, I'm sorry to hear that."

The four of them entered a small classroom in the basement of the hospital. There was a circle of about 25 chairs set up, and about a dozen people already seated. They sat down. A few minutes later, a woman in nurse's scrubs walked in purposefully.

"We'll just wait a few minutes for any stragglers, then we'll get started. I see we've got a few new . . ."

She stopped mid-sentence, surprise then anger registering on her face as she looked at Rick.

Rick stared dumbfounded at Katie for a second. "Oh shit," he muttered and started to get up. Bella and Elise each grabbed an arm and pulled him back into his seat.

"No, Rick, stay. You need to do this," said Bella. Rick glared at her, but stayed seated.

Katie regained her composure and said to the group, "Excuse me a moment."

She walked around the outside of the circle of chairs until she was behind Rick. She bent down until her lips were close to his ear and said in a low voice, "You had better have a damn good reason to be here. I will not have you disrupting my group just so you can stalk me."

She stood up and walked back to the other side of the circle.

"For those who don't know me, my name is Katie Morelli. I'm the head nurse here at Bayside Memorial. This is a support group for people with Alzheimer's and their friends, family and caretakers. You are among friends here, so please be open and honest. We will do our best to be supportive. Let's start out with some of the new faces here. When I call on you, let us know who you are and tell us your story. Who would like to go first?"

A young woman who was accompanying an elderly man raised her hand.

"Yes?"

"Hi, I'm Kelsey Watson, I've been caring for my grandfather here . . ."

She and several others told their stories.

Katie turned to Rick, looking daggers at him. "So Rick, tell me why you're here."

Rick rose to his feet. Bella reached up and took his hand.

"My name is Rick Wiley, I'm 48 years old and . . . " he hesitated for a second, then continued, "I am suffering from Alzheimer's."

Katie's face changed immediately. The anger disappeared and tears welled up. She had been so sure that Bella had dragged him there just to try to apologize and ask her out again. Now she understood.

He recounted his story, how he had left his wife, just walked away from a successful career, and fled his life in Boston for a simpler one in Florida.

"Actually, things have been pretty good since I got here. My new co-workers at the bar turned out to be two of the sweetest and most caring people you could ever meet. They brought me here today. This is Bella and Elise. I don't know how I would cope without them."

The two girls blushed as there was a smattering of applause from the support group.

"Rick, you need to tell the rest of the story," said Katie, almost in a whisper, her face wet with tears.

"Are you sure?"

"Yes, I need to hear it."

Most of the group listened to this conversation with puzzled looks. It was clear there was something more going on than they understood. Katie's obvious emotion seemed over the top given Rick's story.

"OK, well things were going pretty well until I met a beautiful woman and I asked her out. I didn't want to tell her about my condition. I thought I could keep it secret. I didn't want her to pity me like my ex-wife did."

"Anyway, the first date went great, but the second attempt was a disaster. I got confused when I tried to follow the route to her house by memory and got hopelessly lost. Then I realized I had forgotten my cell phone so I couldn't call her. I couldn't ask for directions because I couldn't remember the street name and of course even if I borrowed a phone, I couldn't remember her number. I felt so helpless."

"Finally I stumbled onto the right route pretty much by accident and got to her house an hour late. To top it all off, I called her by the wrong name when I got there. Needless to say, she slammed the door in my face and hasn't taken my calls since. I just hope she can find it in her heart to forgive me."

"Oh my god, Rick, I am so sorry. Of course I forgive you, can you forgive me?" She walked over to Rick and took his hand.

"That depends, will you let me take you out again?"

Katie reached out, grabbed the back of his head and pulled Rick in and kissed him.

"Umm . . . mom? Bella interrupted them after a few moments.

They pulled apart and Katie looked around at the group sheepishly. Stunned and bewildered faces looked back at the two of them.

"I'm sorry, everyone. Obviously Rick and I had some personal issues to work out," said Katie.

After the group was dismissed, Rick approached Katie again. "You know you never actually answered my question."

"Your question?"

"Will you go out with me again?"

"Yes, Rick, I will go out with you again. In fact, how about right now?"

"Now?"

"Well, I need to go home, take a shower and get changed, but after that."

Rick agreed. Katie turned to Elise. "You guys can leave. This handsome man is coming with me."

Rick and Katie got in her Mercedes and headed along the coastal route back toward Katie's house. Rick was surprised when Katie turned off onto a dirt road that headed toward the water. A sign at the entrance to the road said, "No Trespassing."

The road ended at a secluded and scenic little beach, ringed with palm trees. An old wooden rowboat was pulled up onto the sand and tied off to a palm tree. The sun was getting low in the sky and cast a golden glow over everything it touched.

"Why are we here?" asked Rick.

"I'm going to try to make a memory that will be hard to forget."

She opened the trunk and pulled out a blanket and a leather case. The spread the blanket on the sand, and Katie opened the case and took out a high end DSLR.

"Do you know how to work one of these?" She asked.

"I have some photography experience."

"Why don't you try it out? The lighting is perfect."

The palm trees, the blue-green water, the golden sand and the weathered old boat all lent themselves to some great compositions and soon Rick was engrossed in capturing them.

"Don't forget about me," said Katie.

Rick turned to her and his heart skipped a beat. She had removed the pants from her scrubs. The top just barely covered her crotch. She struck a seductive pose and Rick snapped away. She blew him a kiss, turned and ran into the water.

She re-emerged dripping wet, the top clinging tightly to her small, firm breasts. After posing for a couple of shots in ankle deep water, she strolled to the boat and bent over it. The hospital shirt rode up exposing her bare ass, with just a peek of her pussy showing between her legs. Rick kept shooting as fast as he could.

Katie stood up and removed the top. She posed for another 10 minutes totally nude. The golden sun shining off her wet, tanned skin was about the most intoxicating sight Rick had ever seen.

As the sun set, Rick captured several incredible silhouette shots.

"We've lost the light," said Katie.

Rick carefully put away the DSLR in its case.

Katie stretched out on the blanket. "Come over here, Rick." She patted the blanket next to her.

Rick lay down beside her and their lips met hungrily. As they kissed, Katie unbuttoned his shirt. She managed to get it off him then unbuttoned his shorts. Rick stood up and stripped the rest of the way. He lay back down beside her and caressed her breasts as they made out. He slid his hand down her toned stomach until he reached her wet pussy and thoroughly explored it with his fingers.

"Oh that's nice," she groaned, "really nice. Oh yes. Right there, don't stop. Rub my clit . . . faster." He kept rubbing the little nub until she shook and cried out.

Katie pushed Rick down unto the blanket and climbed on him. She grasped his cock and eased it into her. They made love gently and tenderly at first, then increasing in tempo and force. Rick grasped her slender waist and pulled her down with each thrust. She arched her back and squeezed her own breasts; her eyes shut tight as she concentrated on the sensations between her legs.

"Oh fuck!" she said and she brought her face down to his and looked into his eyes. "Cum with me," she whispered as she ground her pussy in circles on the base of his cock. Rick lost it as he felt her pussy convulse.

Katie was right. It was going to be hard to forget this day, especially when they had the photos.

It was getting late when they finally got back to Katie's house. They decided to forgo eating out and just ordered Chinese delivery. As they were waiting for the food, Katie showered. She sat wrapped in a towel as they ate.

After they finished, Katie plugged the DSLR into her 70" flat screen. "Let's see how the photo shoot came out," she said.

"My god Rick, you're a master with the camera."

"And you are a damn sexy subject."

Katie sat in Rick's lap and they flipped through the erotic photos. Rick nibbled on the back of Katie's neck and slowly slid his hands up her legs and under the towel.

It didn't take long before the towel was tossed aside and Katie was writhing in pleasure on the couch as Rick's tongue worked its magic on her pussy.

A week later, Katie showed up at Rick's boat on Saturday morning. Rick looked at her, confused and a little upset, "Oh god, Katie, did I forget a date? I thought you were working at the hospital today . . . did I get that wrong? Damn this disease. Katie, I'm sorry . . ."

"No Rick, you're fine, don't be upset. I did tell you I was working. I have a surprise for you. Come with me."

"What should I wear?"

"Well, I'd be happy with naked, but I suppose for propriety what you have on is just fine," she said with a wink.

As they got in her car, Rick saw the camera case on the center console. It was a good sign. The sight of it made him a little aroused. She already had him trained "like Pavlov's dog" he thought to himself. The drove inland to a quiet, rural area.

"Get the camera ready," she requested.

They came around a bend in a heavily wooded area, when the view opened up to a large field. In the middle was a huge hot air balloon of red, orange and yellow. Rick started taking pictures.

When they approached the balloon, they were introduced to the chase crew.

"We'll be picking you up when you land."

Rick and Katie were helped aboard the basket.

"My name is Allen, I will be your pilot. Welcome aboard. Your lovely lady has a special request that she will explain."

"Take your clothes off."

"What?"

"You heard me."

Rick looked at Allen. He did not appear surprised. "You wouldn't be the first ones."

Katie peeled off her tank top and shorts and handed them to the chase crew. Rick followed suit, feeling awkward but excited.

"Mr. Cameraman, you're neglecting your duties," said Katie as she posed leaning against the edge of the basket with her gorgeous ass facing him, looking over her shoulder with smoldering eyes.

It was a glorious ride. Rick alternated between shooting the incredible scenery and Katie's equally incredible body.

"OK, Lover-boy, enough with the camera. Come over here and fuck me."

Rick shot another questioning look at Allen. He looked amused. "Again, you wouldn't be the first ones. Not even close."

Rick took her from behind as they both gazed out over the countryside. It couldn't get much more memorable than this.

***************************************

Ten years later:

Rick awoke a bit disoriented, as he often did. He felt a gentle rocking that told him he was onboard a boat. Rick remembered: this was his new boat, make that their new boat, Memory Lane. He instinctively looked to his left. There was a note tacked to the bulkhead, one of his mental lifelines.

Written in his own block handwriting, it said "Today is Friday, April 15, 2016. You are in Sunset Bay, Key Largo."

Below that, written in a feminine script was, "her name is Katie and she loves you like crazy."

Rick looked to his right to see the author of the latter part of the note. Katie was sleeping blissfully, her naked body sprawled on the sheets. He couldn't remember her exact age, but Rick thought she had to be the sexiest 50-something woman alive.

A surge of memories of their life together came forth, mostly incomplete, just snippets really, but vivid . . . and mostly erotic.

Rick slid his body over Katie and kissed her. Her eyes opened.

"Hey Lover-boy," she said, and they began making a new erotic memory.