All Comments on 'Piece of Meat in Seat 38D'

by jacobmerriweather

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
5 stars for your last comment alone

It's true that there are way too many buzzkills trying to ruin the fun for everybody else.

Nice story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Awesome!

Great short story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
GET REAL!

The content of your story is pure BS, as most women have more pride and dignity than what you reveal in your story. If you would apply more logical thought to your stories they would be more believable, and hence more interesting.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Derp derp derp

Jacobmerriweather here. This is a FANTASY. What's even funnier is this is a girl's fantasy that I roleplayed with. I love how people on here like to put other people in a box and say things like "this isn't how a girl would respond." Dude, stfu, you don't know shit about people. Oh and to reiterate, this is a fantasy.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago

Well, I loved it. Short and great. I want to get on that flight. ...would love it

spankfunforspankfunforover 8 years ago
Fun Fun Fun!

A Good Story, Very Plausible! I Would Enjoy More By This Writer!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Would love to hear more

Being this is fantasy/erotica. I freaking loved it and came hard from reading this. I say keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
This was consensual

wrong category

cowbullscowbullsover 8 years ago
Bravo, bravo

Great story

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I gave it a 5 * rating

I thought it was great but would have given it a 5 purely for the final comment telling the buzzkills to fuck off. Love it :)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Great story

Enjoyed it immensely. Women have spoken with me about their fantasy of being fucked by a stranger. Write the next chapter - the plane lands, she goes to the bathroom to clean up, the two guys follow her in and fuck her again, but this time double penetration, the fucking works, and all blindfolded. And then maybe they follow her home.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Category

It's the right category, reluctance! Good

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago

True or not, I like this story. I was on a flight back from Munich. I was 31, it was 3 seats across. I sat next to a couple, clearly late 50s/early 60s. We exchanged pleasantries, they had been to South Africa, heading back to U.K. In the air, we chatted, a few wines. We were not far from the business class toilets. He said, I am going to see if I can sneak in there, I said go for it, I doubt they will say anything, its late night, they are probably all asleep in their flash lay back seats. He left, after awhile I saw him waving and pointing to his wife, I nudged her, she got up and left. Some time later he came back, sat next to me, just joined the mile high club, its a lot roomier in there than economy toilets. I didn't know what to say. I looked up, his wife was waving at the door, I said I think she wants you, he said no, she wants you, I looked at him, its ok, we are cool with that. I hesitated, he leaned over, believe me, she is good. She started to come back, I stood up, I saw her smile and go back to the toilet. I entered, her rather large breasts were out, she reached for my trousers, my cock popping out, her hand stroking it, she sat on the toilet, taking my cock in her mouth, she was good. she stopped, where do you want to finish, I can keep going or you can fuck my pussy or ass. I said you take it in the ass, she smiled, stroking my cock, an ass man eh, not really but, she smiled, don't be embarrassed, he did my pussy, wouldn't mind feeling this in my ass though, giving my cock a squeeze, ok never say no to a lady. She stood, holding onto the hand rail, she turned reached back and guided my cock to her pussy. need to get you wet first and believe me as I moved back and forward in her pussy she was wet and slimy. I kept going, the plane moving around, I heard her, oh that feels good, keep going if you want, her fingers at her clit. I looked down at her fleshy ass, a bit of cellulite but a nice looking hole between her round buttocks. I like ass, it is not often it is offered and I wasn't about to turn this woman down. I eased back, she moved her ass down a bit. She reached back and gripped my cock, positioning it as the plane dipped a bit. Push, I did,she removed her hand as her hole opened, taking the head of my cock, keeping up pressure,my cock slid deep into her. Fuck me big boy and I moved back, tighter than her pussy but I was still able to move back and forward, oh god that's good, I thought so to, ooh, ooh , her finger at her clit, don't stop as her insides clasped me as she orgasmed oh god cum in me, cum in me, she didn't have to ask as my cum shot out,coating her rectum. I pushed deep, stay there, don't move, that's it and she orgasmed again, milking my cock. I eased out, grabbing some paper, wiping my cock. I looked down, there was a lot of liquid on the seat. I dressed and with wobbly legs went back to my seat. He looked at me, told you she was good, your in the club now.

TastytressTastytressalmost 8 years ago
Adore you!

The people that leave nasty uninspired comments about how "real"people would react or act annoy me. I loved the story, I loved your comment at the end and I loved your response to the anonymous troll. Those of us who take the time to write out fantasties and post them here deserve more than narrow minded crap talk from anons that don't even try. Congrats on the great story.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
1*

Trash not worth reading.

CoventinaNyxCoventinaNyxover 7 years ago
Fantastic!!!!

I loved it! So fucking hot. I would love to read more about this sweet little cum slut!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
This is fantastic!

I live your work! Fantastic! We would love a chapter 2 to this!

defcon3defcon3about 7 years ago
love it!!

i loved reading your story and your right, it would have been easy for the story to take a different turn but i think it went the way it should have. live a little people, fantasize.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Are you writing part two

I liked your story and I hope you are going to follow up with more.

SmbhSmbhover 5 years ago

Holy fuck what a hot story!

Favorited! Would love to see a sequel, but it seems like this story is complete.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 5 years ago
That was so hot!!!

I kept imagining myself in Ella’s place and wishing that was me! I was so turned on I couldn’t keep my hands off of myself!

BICURIOUSBLKGRLBICURIOUSBLKGRLabout 4 years ago
Fucking wet as fucking

My pussy is literally dripping I was waiting for the stewardess to eat that pussy and then another stewardess to finger fucking that pussy while she sucked or jerked (or both) the old guys in the seats near her .

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

For it to be a good rape fic, for starters, it needs to be a rape fic. And rape fics, by definition, feature rape. And if the so-called "victim" can easily get away, but doesn't, then it doesn't really feel like rape. Which means your story is in a sort of limbo where it's too nonconcensual to be standard rough bathroom sex, but not nonconsensual enough to be a rape fic. So readers who actually want to immerse themselves in a story just can't get into it. Sure, you satisfied a bunch of lemmings who'll happily jerk off to any vividly descriptive fuck scene, but if you want to silence the critics who hold higher standards, then raise your game and write better stories. It's not hard. You're just lazy.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great story, nice PS people forget it is a fantasy ;)

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Loved it!!

2 huge fantasies rolled into 1 story. Wow, it made me so wet! I wish I was Ella!! Well written also.

Sir_DaceSir_Daceabout 1 year ago

@Anonymous commenter complaining it's not a good rape fic.

Obviously this is a rape too and more true to reality than you imagine. (Atleast the first part).

This is the reason why a lot of rape doesn't get reported.

She liked it, so it must be her fault.

(second part was definitely fictional).

Yet it is still rape. Just not very violent.

Very good written story. "Lazy" is commenting Anonymously, telling people to write better stories without showing your own work.

Raven7890Raven78909 months ago

I wish the encounters were two separate stories. The first is so hot and way more my speed

brokenflower22brokenflower222 months ago

hot.... loved it..

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous