All Comments on 'Pierced'

by roughboy18

Sort by:
  • 24 Comments
LollygaggerLollygaggerover 10 years ago
So good!

What a wonderful feel-good story. Love it!

HeifelHeifelover 10 years ago

Gay-bashing in the worst form. I'm happy for both boys to meet, eventhough the circumstances are horrible. You're a brilliant writer.

rdaneelrdaneelover 10 years ago
Great Story!

Great story, enough details to help us really know the characters. Realistic treatment of the assault. Will look forward to more stories!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
I can't get enough of your writing.

Well, you've done it again. Great story with a great pace. True raw emotion shown perfectly. <3

erotikpassionserotikpassionsover 10 years ago
wonderful

convincingly done and sweet to the end.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Casey 1988

I liked the story and how it was realistic you made these characters so real. It was awful how these two met but I like how it turned out for the best.

loooolooooabout 10 years ago
More

You have to right more i loved reading this story

kuroukiphoenyxkuroukiphoenyxabout 10 years ago
beautiful!

Yes!.This story! New Fav!!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
wow

loved the story, just wish we could have gotten a tiny bit (ok, much more. sounds so HOT!) more of their kinky love in writing. :)

MADISONKAIMADISONKAIabout 10 years ago

Loved this and gave it a 5, however I felt it ended too abruptly. An epilogue would be an appropriate remedy ....lol

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
Beautiful

I usually read only the non-erotic or lesbian stuff (I'm a lesbian). I generally find myself skimming the sex scenes because they are too cheesy, but I was able to read (and love) every word of this story. It was so romantic! I will definitely be looking out for more :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Were's part 2

Great story loved the plot !! Were's the part 2??? would be great !😉

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
wow

I read this a while ago, and for the life of me i couldn't figure out why i loved it so much, after finding it again I realized i loved it because it is simply amazing.

VyresOfTheArtVyresOfTheArtalmost 9 years ago

Aww, so romantic! :) glad that everything ended well. :)

BabydaddyBabydaddyalmost 9 years ago
Love the story but...

I wish, in a story about homophobic-driven violence you hadn't referred to the lesbian cop as a dyke and a butch in such a troubling way. It's something you may want to think about because the story is so romantic and loving but those sentiments are not. Just a thought.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Poetic justice

Very much enjoyed the story - starting with how Paul struggled with his feelings trying to figure out who he is, then coming to the rescue of Kyle, and being smart enough to a) persuade Kyle to report the assault and rape to the police and b) gathering the evidence. And I suppose the part that "tickled me pink" is knowing that hereafter, Pete (and the others?) will have to register as a sex offender wherever he lives. Bet they didn't realize that a stupid hazing, bullying assault would have lifelong consequences. Well done!

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
i liked this

I was happy to read their happy ending and that Paul now feels comfortable in his own skin.

I agree too about the dyke comment, it was jarring to the tone of the story.

will read more of your stories, thanksfor this

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago

Great story, but why does it use derrogatory terms for lesbian women while arguing the point of inclusion for gay men? Just wondering

roughboy18roughboy18almost 6 years agoAuthor
Sorry - did not mean to be offensive

I am bi-sexual and have many lesbian friends (and occasional lovers). I definitely did not mean to be offensive with the term dyke. I've had many friends over the years refer to themselves as dykes; I assumed it was similar to twink -- not necessarily positive, but not negative either -- just a way to describe a type.

I think it's possible that the term as changed connotations over the years. My teenage daughter, who is lesbian, informed me that, yes, it's offensive. The lesbian friends I've asked have all said, "Meh -- Doesn't bother me."

In any case, I sincerely apologize to those I've offended, and will update this story with a corrected version as soon as I get the time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Roughboy I just gotta say

As a gay man with his best friend who happens to be 100% lesbian (having only having been intimate with women) we just had a chat and even polled a few other lesbian and bisexual female friends (were bored) NONE of us have any issue with the term Twink, Bear, Dyke, Butch... or any of the other things we have been called over the years. I don’t even mind being called a fag. I know who I am if people say it in a hateful way that’s on them. The point being I read Pierced and took no offense to the fact that you called a butchy female a dyke... some times you can just tell when people look like they probably bat for the same team. I asked her to get a lezbian of 34 years take on it and she said she finds the people who made a big deal out it more offensive to be honest. The point being the culture is getting way over dramatic and so quick to run to their crying closet safe spaces. Well please don’t drag the rest of us with you. We know who we are, we are comfortable with it, we own it and we fought like hell to get here hunny! So speak for yourself and leave a great writer alone and let Roughboy do her thang and entertain us with out bringing dramatics into it please!! Kisses from a proud fag and his wonderful lesbian hag!

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Not offensive to me

I’m a lesbian. I tend to call myself gay and that term works for me. My wife is butch, which is an ok term to her. She’s not a dyke, but we know plenty of people who refer to themselves in that manner. I believe it to be about context. You weren’t being derogatory.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Spokane!

I’m from Spokane!! I got all excited when you said they went to WSU! I have spent lots of time in Pullman and Colfax :) but then when you brought them to Spokane :) :) made me so happy. I loveee all your stuff I’ve found so far... I have to go find you else where now. Thanks for making Spokane part of this one!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Loved it!

This is a wonderful story with excellent writing.

Lucas669Lucas669about 1 year ago

Ive always loved this story, was so sad when I lost it but now Ive found it again ill never lose it again!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous