All Comments on 'Pierced and Chained Chastity'

by JulianDelacourt

Sort by:
  • 13 Comments
JulianDelacourtJulianDelacourtabout 8 years agoAuthor
Source of 'Pierced and Chained Chastity'

From 'Strange Love: Chained Chastity' on Kindle. Thanks for reading!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
So

Where the hell is his cock cage? The prior cheating was mutual, you said. One throw-off line about her thinking about piecing does not make for consent for this. This is a fail for me.

maddictmaddictalmost 8 years ago
Thanks

For realising men are in charge, unlike the previous commentor.

I'll always want to believe that, johnathan has locked up the real power.

Very sexy image you have created. That lock is going to get worn out.

Ha haa

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Cock cage?

I guess his prince Albert and cock cage is coming up in the next chapter? After all it was insinuated that the infidelity eas mutual so he should wear something too. Nice story though **** of *****

JulianDelacourtJulianDelacourtalmost 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you for your comments.

I'm glad that my story promotes discussion for that is art is meant to do. I appreciate your comments, positive and negative, and am glad that we live in society where we can express our opinions and write provocative fiction.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice!

I hope his is next too!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
beulahthebrit

I would wait until the bastard was asleep, then the next thing he knew was when his wedding tackle was removed and placed in his mouth. Absolute tosser.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
Nice

Too often chastity fiction is dominated by men in chastity. It's good to see the reverse. I suspect the negative comments are by those who anticipated the typical male chastity and so were disappointed by the result. (Unless it was the intention), perhaps consider specifying the chastised gender in the description.

I suspect that female chastity is such a smaller fiction niche because, as I understand it (being a male myself), long-term female chastity is simply not as realistic as male chastity. The equipment requirements to deny stimulation is so significant and to attain something of comfort, so expensive as compared to a male, that it becomes virtually impossible for all but the most committed to pursue. Instead of spending $30 for a cheap plastic cock cage for a couple to "try out", female chastity belts that are not quite uncomfortable after a few hours cost hundreds of dollars.

This is an interesting twist on chastity stories in general though. Usually chastity includes the prohibition of self-stimulation. It allows the story to progress through teasing and edging by the keyholder - including for training purposes (One of my favorite chastity stories involved a jealous woman who herself was a cheater, who was put in chastity by an upset husband, then slowly, patiently, over the course of a year worth of nightly teasing, edging, and denial while seductively describing ever escalating scenes, trained her to think ... differently. Starting with her kissing another woman - only letting her cum only once she admits she wants to kiss a woman. Repeating this for weeks. Then moving on to eating a woman. Then to submitting to another woman. Making her beg to serve and submit to a woman before she can cum. Then mentioning a woman that she knows. Begging to serve a specific female friend of theirs every night while being edged in order to get the chance to cum at the end of the week. Finally mention the woman doing things with the husband. After weeks of having her begging out loud for the woman to fuck her husband while she cums, guess who's at the door? ... Phenomenal story - wish I could remember what it was called). But in your story, it's not for orgasm denial (since she appears to easily be able to rub her clit). It appears to be focused strictly on preventing vaginal intercourse. It would be interesting to see how this story proceeds.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5

great story good effort and content. Love that you pissed off the asshole of LIT too

JulianDelacourtJulianDelacourtalmost 8 years agoAuthor
The full story

'Strange Love: Chained Chastity' can be found on Amazon (Kindle) and is currently FREE on KindleUnlimited.

JulianDelacourtJulianDelacourtover 7 years agoAuthor
Follow Up Story

This story, the first chapter from "Strange Love: Chained Chastity" an eBook available at Amazon was quite controversial. Upon fans request, I've written a follow up book, "Strange Love: The Last Game" where Valentina puts her husband in a chastity cock cage and takes off on a road trip of revenge. Thanks for your comments which inspired the third book.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
A little rushed

The elements and mechanics of the story are good, but it's over so quickly as to not allow the reader time to project into the scene. Good use of "show, don't tell," but not enough about the background relationship of the married couple, or her reaction to his surprising anniversary present. 3/5, but mostly for shortness.

NEthingGozeNEthingGoze3 months ago

My longtime slave was similarly pierced and padlocked early in my ownership of her. It was a wonderful symbol of my ownership for both of us. I will rea the full story. This was a nice amuse bouche.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous