Piercings

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He pushed her away and laid her on her back, returning her favors by kissing her neck, and then moving down her body licking and biting her nipples, then dragging his tongue stud down her abdomen and letting it linger in her belly button, whirling it around and around. When he left her belly button moving down toward her crotch she nearly came in anticipation. He kissed the top of her mound and positioned himself at the bottom of her slit. First he let the tip of his tongue glide across her pussy lips and Ali could feel the wetness grow inside her. She fought the urge to raise her hips -- to push her vagina into his mouth. She wanted to buck. And then she felt the tongue stud just barely taste her slit, its coolness abated by the tip of his tongue that followed. He glided that combination of cool and hot across her again and again, each time a bit deeper. When it finally pushed deep enough into her where it parted her lips she grasped his head and pulled it into her.

Then he put his mouth directly on her clitoris and thrust down and around several times, letting the ball of his tongue stud slip over the top. It was more than she could take. Ali was aware that she was moaning, of the sensation between her legs, and of the shuddering, throbbing mass her body had become. She lost track of what he was doing to her, everything except for the hardness of the tongue stud and soft wetness of his tongue, over and over, cumming and cumming, and the one word that came into her mind that escaped her lips, "Now." He lifted himself up and looked at her. "Now," she repeated. "Fuck me now."

One swift movement put him inside of her. She couldn't tell if it was his cock throbbing, or her pussy, or both, but she could feel something building in her groin, something beyond any feeling she had sensed before. For the first time in her life, Ali let herself go so completely that all of her consciousness seated itself inside her vagina, and she gripped his cock with a strength she didn't know she had.

She scraped his back with her fingernails and bit his shoulder. Ali began to cum again and she couldn't tell if she was having a series of orgasms or one long one. She was aware of the thumping sound as he slammed his cock into her over and over again. She could feel herself shuddering, and felt him stiffen and swell inside her. She could smell the salt of his sweat and taste it as she licked and sucked whatever parts of his body her mouth could reach, and then finally, ecstatically, she felt his hot cum fill her. She could no longer distinguish his moans from hers -- even their bodies seemed to be one writhing being, her vagina locked around his cock and milked it until he lay still against her, both of them exhausted, their breathing leaden and thick.

After a few minutes, Ali regained her breath and turned to him. She thought she should say something, but as her mouth opened to speak he put his finger across her lips, and when he removed it he placed his lips on her and pushed his tongue into her mouth. He kissed her with passion, holding her head in his hands as preciously as a crystal goblet, and drank her up. When he finished he placed his finger back on her lips and then slowly unscrewed the tongue stud from his mouth, and handed it to her. Then he smiled and walked away.

It was still dark, but Ali could see the eastern sky beginning to lighten, turning from black to a deep purple, and the stars were beginning to fade. She took one more dip into the water to cleanse herself, and to feel the water against her. She held the tongue stud and as she was walking back to the cabin she tasted it to feel it smooth against her tongue again.

12