All Comments on 'Pigtails'

by javawarrior

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
kfdcanadakfdcanadaalmost 12 years ago
Nothing but smiles

Loved the climactic ending. Laughed at the twisted ending too. Great read

LarryInSeattleLarryInSeattlealmost 12 years ago
Very creative

Interesting premise. Well and beautifully described. Thank you.

javawarriorjavawarrioralmost 12 years agoAuthor
Thanks!

I appreciate the feedback and everyone who's favorited. This was my first try with this category, and I had fun writing it.

sirhugssirhugsalmost 12 years ago
Intense

not sure how it fits Nude Day theme, but excellent build up, definitely both exhibitionism and voyeur to the max.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
Jolly Good Show, Old Chap!

An interesting fantasy. Thanks for the story.

MrPezmanMrPezmanalmost 11 years ago
Damn!

If you'll kindly tell me where the hell this world is, I'll be off immediately! Just... Damn! The suspense was killing me, and then that ending! Hell yeah! And dude who criticized about the Nude Day Theme... did you miss all the public nudity?

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Sorry; lost me when White changed to What'shername. A thing like that needs continuity!

AnonymousAnonymous15 days ago

Good premise.

But somewhat confusing.

Sure would have liked her exploring/touching his cock and balls once they were on the bed. Do you like it when I....? Should I do it more? Faster? Slower? Harder? Softer?

What do you like about my body? What would you like to do to me? What would you like me to do to /for you?

What's her sexual background, if any? What experience has she had with cocks and balls? Has she ever masturbated a man, or is it just in her head?

Four stars.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous