Piledriver Waltz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Degausser
Degausser
208 Followers

"It's unusual for it to be great," Aurora shrugged and leaned in and started to kiss over her tits again, dragging her tongue over her nipple.

Luna watched her closely and slid her fingers through her hair. "You don't get much pleasure from it?"

"Not always. It depends," she mumbled against her soft flush only to suckle on her nipple.

Luna moaned out softly at that, her spine arching slightly as she pressed against her mouth. "Well, I'm determined for tonight to be different," she smiled.

"Tonights whatever you want it to be," Aurora murmured as she moved to the other nipple, teasing her wet nipple between her fingers.

Luna looked at her and she shivered slightly only to trail her fingers down over her thigh. "I meant for you."

Aurora glanced up at her through thick dark lashes, her tongue dragging over and around her nipple. "I think you're misunderstanding what this arrangement is," Aurora murmured and kissed down over her stomach, shifting her hips down the bed.

"I'm not misunderstanding anything," Luna reassured her, watching her move down the bed and she shook her head at her, hooking a finger beneath her chin to guide her back up. "Uh uh," she murmured.

"You don't want me to taste your pussy?"Aurora asked, batting her eyelashes.

Luna smirked at that, her eyes on hers for a moment. "Oh, I do," she assured her. "Lay on your back?"

Aurora did as she was told, moving off of her and stretching out on the bed.

Luna eyed her over and she moved to straddle her, teasing her nipples. "So you're strictly no kissing?" She asked.

"It isn't something I've ever done before..." Aurora shrugged as she slid her hands up over her hips, squeezing them gently.

Luna nodded slowly. "I'm not about to push you, just curious," she murmured, eyeing her over. "We all have our lines," she murmured, reaching to drag the pad of her thumb across Aurora's lips. "How did I taste, when you tasted me from your fingers?" She smirked.

"What's your line?" Aurora asked and kissed her thumb. "Amazing..."

Luna smiled at that and shook her head, not responding to the question only pressing her finger to Aurora's lips. "Shhhh. I need your mouth on me," she murmured before she shifted up over her body, straddling her chest and reaching to slide her fingers through Aurora's hair, guiding her to her pussy.

Feeling her thighs surround her face she moaned and let her head be guided to her soaking pussy. Dragging her tongue all over her to collect her sweet juices she moaned as she swallowed them down. Raising her hands to trail over her inner thighs she moved her tongue to start lapping in slow but firm motions in figure 8's around her clit.

Luna let out a slow breath of pleasure as she felt her tongue pressing against her, moaning softly as she arched her hips forward, grinding slowly against her tongue as her hands planted themselves either side of Aurora's body, grasping at sheets as she moved. "Fuck, yes..."

Glancing up she watched Luna's breasts sway with her motions, moaning against her pussy as she started to criss cross her tongue more quickly and firmly over her clit now. Her fingers slid up from her thigh and over her lips, lazily teasing around her entrance but not pressing her fingers inside just yet. Aurora found it so hot she was riding her like this, turned on by the way she took what she wanted.

Luna couldn't help herself now that she had that sensation. One hand dropped to slide into Aurora's hair as she worked her tongue so perfectly against her clit and she moaned out, riding her face carefully to get what she needed. "Oh, fuck," she moaned, her free hand wandering to tease one of her own nipples as she shuddered against her. "Feels so good..."

Feeling Luna grinding her hips down against her face she moaned against her pusy, lapping eagerly up at her pussy as he face got covered in juices. Pressing her fingers inside her she moaned as she started to fuck Luna with them, dragging her tongue down to lick at her pussy around her fingers.

Luna had never been so bold just to take this before and she was soaking as she ground against Aurora's tongue, her arousal only heightened by how eager Aurora seemed to be to please her. The addition of her fingers made her keen softly, her thighs trembling as she felt her tongue lapping up her juices but she needed the dual stimulation, feeling like she was right on the brink. Her fingers tightening in Aurora's hair, she moaned out. "Fuck. Yes. Like that ... with your fingers... lick my clit," she moaned, guiding her by her hair. "I'm so close."

Aurora nodded and tipped her head back, dragging the flat of her tongue over her sensitive lips. Sucking on her clit she lapped at it eagerly, pressing wiggling her fingers inside her as she fucked her with them. Sliding a hand over her thigh she took it off of her warm skin only to bring her hand down and spank her pert ass.

Luna moaned out as she got just what she wanted, feeling a little breathless as she ground against the pressure of her tongue, shivering as she was worked to the brink and she suddenly cried out at that spank. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," she moaned out, shaking as she came.

Luna moaned out as she got just what she wanted, feeling a little breathless as she ground against the pressure of her tongue, shivering as she was worked to the brink and she suddenly cried out at that spank. "Fuck fuck fuck fuck fuck," she moaned out, shaking as she came.

Aurora spanked her again and gripped her ass tight as she kept lapping at her tongue even as her wetness slipped down over her fingers. "Mmm delicious," she moaned out as she kept fucking her pussy hard.

Luna only began to shake harder with that relentless motion of Aurora's fingers and her hips jerked back slightly. "Fuck," she breathed harshly, trembling a little as she reached for her wrist. "Too much. I - oh my god..."

Nodding in understanding she eased her fingers out of her but soon replaced them with her tongue as she dragged her tongue around her entrance only to start fucking her with it. Sliding her wet hand down her body she teased her own clit, her moans getting lost in Luna's soaking wet pussy.

Luna had been about to pull back when she felt her tongue burying inside her again and she moaned out, rocking her hips slowly as she shivered. "Fuck... you are so good," she moaned out as she got all worked up again. "Touching yourself... don't you want my tongue too?"

"Whatever you want... ride and own my face while I touch myself... or taste me as I make you come again... see how wet you've got me," Aurora mumbled against her pussy only to spank her hard again. She dragged her tongue all over her walls inside her as much as she could, keeping up a steady pressure.

Luna panted steadily, barely able to focus as she felt her tongue working her over so expertly but she shook her head. Moving back from her, she crawled over her to face the other way, her hands sliding curiously over her body only to push her thighs apart, dragging her tongue through her wetness with a soft moan.

Sliding her hand down over the small of her back Aurora moaned out as her head rested back against the bed for a moment, savouring the touch of her tongue. "Mmm see how soaking I am for you?" she mumbled only to press her fingers into her pussy again, lapping at her clit with feather light touches.

Luna moaned against her pussy and she smirked, shivering at those feather light brushes of Aurora's tongue and the feeling of her fingers inside of her swollen pussy as she ground back against them. "You should be," she murmured as she lapped up her wetness only to tease her clit slowly and firmly with her tongue, her fingers sliding over her lips. "Tasting me like that turned you on, Mm?"

"I could lick your pussy all night," Aurora moaned as she shivered at her tongue, her pussy clenching in response.

Luna felt the clench and she let her tongue slide down to press inside her, fucking her with it and savouring the taste of her as it filled her mouth. "And ... you were worried ... about what we'd do," she teased.

"Not worried... just curious," Aurora murmured and moaned against her skin as she sucked on her clit, moving her tongue firmly against it as she curled her fingers and just massage her fingertips against Luna' gspot. Even as she did this was grinding her hips up to Luna's face, legs shaking either side of her head.

Luna's hips jerked slightly at that attention to her gspot, swallowing thickly and she shook her head. "Fuck," she breathed against her, her tongue moving back to her clit to focus in intently as she let Aurora grind, her fingers dropping to press inside her again and she fucked her firmly and steadily, loving the way she could feel her thighs trembling.

Aurora couldn't hold on with that kind of attention, rocking her hips up hard so she was fucking herself even more firmly on Luna's fingers. The sound of her moans seemed to fill the room as she writhed beneath her body, her her head turning from side to side coating her face in Luna's pussy, working her tongue wherever she could.

Luna was right there with her all over again, trembling against Aurora as she forced her fingers into her roughly, feeling her wetness costing her whole palm and it was only turning her on tremendously. Her hips jerked slightly as she came all over again, crying out against her pussy but she refocused on working her tongue over her clit in firm little circles, panting against her.

Moaning she dropped her head back onto the bed, sliding her hands over Luna's ass and spanking it as she moaned out. "Yes - fuck - fuck lick my pussy just like that... good.. so fucking good," she moaned as she came again for her, spanking her ass and holding on tight as her back arched off the bed as she came hard for her only to close her legs quick as she became oversensitive. The words that poured from Aurora in that moment got Luna's blood rushing and she focused on bringing her off only to moan out as she felt her come, laughing as her legs snapped shut and she pushed them apart again, ducking down to clean her up.

Despite her legs shaking she moaned and ground her hips up to meet her tongue. "Fuck yes... mmmm - so is - this the limit of what you want? Normal sex?" Aurora moaned as she kissed her thigh. "I don't know why you pay... you know what you want and I'm sure a mmmm line would form to give it to you."

"Who said there was a limit?" Luna asked as she cleaned her up entirely only to kiss her hip. "I wanted you. I've never paid before."

"There are plenty of women in Amsterdam whose faces you could ride for free..." Aurora teased as she slid her fingers over her back. "...that was so hot by the way."

Luna laughed as she pulled back and flopped down next to her only to smile. "I saw you. I wanted you," she told her. "Do you regret coming home with me?"

"Not at all," Aurora smiled and stretched out, turning on one side to look her over with interest, admiring her body openly. "You were right, I knew what you wanted..." she murmured. "Had you fantasised about sleeping with a hooker before?"

Luna eyed her over and she smiled. "No," she admitted. "How long have you been doing this?"

"Just under a year," Aurora nodded and smiled over at her.

Luna nodded slowly at that. "Do you enjoy it?"

"Sometimes. It depends on the person," Aurora admitted and shrugged her shoulders only to stretch lazily across the bed, her petite pale limbs reaching in both directions as her torso twisted lazily.

Luna nodded slowly. "So why do you do it?"

"Money." Aurora said simply as she held her eyes, knowing for most they had preconceived judgement and ideas about this line of work and so could never conceive that someone might choose to do it. "It's very lucrative." Rolling onto her front she kissed over her flat stomach and up the centre of her waist towards her breasts.

Luna arched her eyebrows at that and she nodded, shivering slightly at the feeling of her lips. "Have you ever gotten into trouble?"

"Trouble meaning...?" Aurora asked, looking up at her with dark green eyes that still held mischief.

Luna felt a little weak when she met her eyes but she just smiled. "Aggression?"

"Yeah," Aurora nodded. "That's a small part of it sometimes. But that's why you have to protect yourself. Then it's fine." Sliding her hands over her breasts she massaged them only to tweak her nipples lazily, smiling at how hard they still were.

"How do you protect yourself?" Luna asked as she rolled into her, kissing over her neck slowly.

Aurora shivered and smiled. "I have a taser among other things," she shrugged.

Luna laughed at that. "Oh, Wow. Brutal," she teased, her teeth grazing over her skin.

"Well you have to protect yourself? Women die... it's no joke," Aurora pointed out as she rolled back onto her side to catch her breath.

Luna nodded as her fingers slid down her body and between her thighs, touching her gently. "...I'm glad you do," she murmured. "Have you ever tasered somebody?"

"We are getting into details now," Aurora tutted and have her a gentle nudge.

Luna laughed at that, finding it curious that she didn't want to talk about her life. People usually loved to talk all about themselves. "Are details completely off limits?"

"Not completely," Aurora smiled. "I usually find details ruin the fantasy though."

Luna just nodded slowly at that, moving on top of her again and taking her hands and pinning them above her head. "Then forget I asked..." she murmured as she kissed down over her chest, taking one of her nipples into her mouth and teasing it with her tongue.

Moaning quietly she bit into her lip, loving to have her nipples played with. "Mmmm fuck," she sighed in pleasure as she pulled lightly against her wrists.

Luna smirked against her skin at that, her teeth lightly grazing the pink bud of her nipple and she moaned softly against her skin. "You're so sensitive."

"I just love my tits being played with... drives me nuts," she admitted and clenched her hands to fists.

Luna groaned softly, pulling back and teasing her nipples between her fingers, pinching them gently as she kissed down her body again. "...I wish we had a strap on," she murmured into her skin. "But..." she murmured before getting up. "Move onto your knees?"

Hissing softly in pleasure her jaw dropped open as she spread her legs wider. "Of course..." turning onto all fours she bowed herself down onto her elbows, her peachy ass in the air.

Luna wet her lips, watching her eagerly only to spank her peachy ass. "You have the most incredible body I've ever seen," she murmured as she backed up off the bed and moved to grab her bag.

"Why thank you..." she laughed and glanced over her shoulder curiously to see what she was doing.

Luna saw her looking and she smiled. "Uh-uh," she discouraged as she pulled out a dildo, moving up behind her again and kissing her spine softly. "...if only we had a strap."

"Is that what you like best?" Aurora asked with a soft sigh as she arched against her lips.

"Fucking?" Luna asked as she lubed the dildo up sliding her palm over the girthy silicone, smiling as she felt her arching.

"Do you really think I needed lube?" Aurora laughed, usually needing it with her clients but Luna had kept her soaking all night. Her pussy still felt swollen in the most delicious way following her last orgasm and with her juices all over her inner thighs she was sure lube would be excessive.

Luna left at that. "It's tingle lube," she teased as she ground it against her. "Don't sass me, it'll feel good," she murmured as she dragged the head of the dildo over her swollen bare pink lips only to sink the toy inside of her.

Aurora let out a soft moan as it entered her, the lube cool against her hot pussy. "Mmm - fuck," she moaned out as she gripped the sheets a little more tightly.

Luna moaned as she melted against her, curling an arm around her and she shivered, kissing over the back of her neck as she started to grind the toy inside of her. "Mmm."

Wetting her lips she rocked her hips back onto the dildo, shuddering a little as her pussy felt stuffed, still so tense and swollen following her orgasm. "How... mm.. don't you want me to do this for you?" she panted between moans.

Luna smiled against her skin and she laughed softly. "What's wrong with wanting to give you pleasure?"

"It's not usually what people pay for?" she pointed out as her eyes sank shut with pleasure.

Luna laughed softly at that. "Look... nothing turns me on like this," she murmured as she fucked her steadily with the dildo. "Unless you want me to stop?"

"No!" Aurora gasped and rocked her hips back more firmly against the dildo. Her shaking with every movement as her juices slipped down over the dildo. Clenching around it she moaned louder, her fingers curling tight on the sheets.

Luna watched her juices rolling down over the dildo and she moaned softly, giving her ass a firm spank. "Fuck... I can feel now tight you are around this," she moaned as she kissed all over her neck. "So eager."

"I'm gonna come so hard," she panted out, bowing her head down onto the sheets but keeping her pussy up in the air eager and able to be fucked.

Luna moaned softly, spanking her again firmly as she fucked her harder with the dildo, biting into the side of her neck and moaning softly at the taste of sweat on her skin.

A few moments later she cried out loudly, turning her cheek to the sheets as she let out soft whines as she got closer and closer until she let go, fucking herself hard back down onto the dildo. As she started to get more sensitive she arched herself off of it, flopping like a starfish on her bag, her thighs trembling slightly.

Luna watched her flop down, watching her get sensitive and she kept fucking her, not letting her get away as she pulled her back.

Keening softly as she kept being fucked her face crumpled with pleasure only for her jaw to drop. "Fuck - fuck - no - no fuck - fuck! No!" she protested as she writhed on the bed, her hips meeting her thrusts despite herself.

Luna pulled her back and she moaned out. "No," she moaned softly. "You can take this. Come on..."

Her whole body started to shake as she let out soft little mewls that were a twist between pain and pleasure. Aurora could feel her whole body shaking as she gripped the headboard above herself and cried out as she came again, sounds escaping her lips without her consent as she shook as an orgasm rippled through her.

Luna felt her letting go on that new high level, fucking her steadily as she shook against the bed and she moaned out. "Good girl," she breathed, fucking her until she was spent and she moaned softly. "Fuck, you're so hot."

Curling on her side Aurora laughed breathlessly. "I think that's you."

Luna laughed at that and kissed over her fair skin that was flushed with pink from the exertion of their activities. "Nope. Shhh," she murmured as she dragged her fingers over her skin, watching as goose pimples rose wherever her fingers roamed.

"Do you want it inside you?" Aurora asked, shivering at each kiss as she reached for the dido, seeing her come spread all over the shaft of it. As much as she was enjoying herself she was always conscious that this was still a customer.

Luna nodded as she kissed her. "Not yet, though. Cmere." Patting the space next to her she opened her arms for the other woman.

Turning back over she cuddled into her arms with a soft sigh. Her face was pressed to Luna's chest and she could feel her heartbeat starting to slow down, it was comforting in a strange way, something to slow down her racing thoughts.

Luna wrapped her arms around her and she smiled. "You okay?"

"Yeah I'm good, how are you?" Aurora asked with a smile, tilting her head up to meet her eyes once more.

Degausser
Degausser
208 Followers