Piledriver Waltz

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'm good," Luna smiled as she kissed her jaw. "You were so hot."

"As were you." Aurora murmured as she dragged her fingertips over her side and let out a soft yawn.

Luna watched her yawning and she laughed. "Tired?"

"No I'm good," she assured her and kissed over her shoulder, not wanting to be caught resting on the job. "How do you want me to fuck you?"

Luna watched her get up and she wet her lips. "From behind," she murmured as she eyed her over. "You look like you need to sleep."

"Want to take it like a little slut from behind?" Aurora asked as she nipped at her skin, ignoring her comments of concern.

Luna arched her eyebrows at that and she laughed. "Can you fuck me like that? Like I need? I'm not sure," she joked. "Tell me how you need it and I'll be happy to oblige," she murmured and spanked her ass.

"I need you to fuck me hard," Luna moaned as she pressed her ass back against her hand, groaning softly. "No holding back. I need it so bad."

Nodding she spanked her again and bit her skin just below her earlobes. "Up onto your knees and hold onto the headboard... spread your legs nice and wide so I can see how wet you are..."

Luna moaned softly at that as she moved onto all fours, spreading her legs wide for her and she moaned as she pressed back against her. "Want you."

"I know you do... you're so wet..." she smiled and dipped her head down to lick at her lips to taste her freshly as she fucked her. Pushing her fingers inside her she then brought them around to Luna's lips as she just ground the head of the dildo against her entrance.

Luna moaned out at the feeling of her tongue against her again and she pressed back as she felt her fingers, only to turn her head and suck them clean eagerly. Grinding back against the dildo, she moaned softly. "Fuck me," she moaned softly against her wet fingertips. "Please."

"Sorry what was that?" Aurora asked as she applied a little more pressure, grinding the shaft up along her clit only to circle her entrance one more. She dragged her fingers over her lips, coating her lips with her own come with a little smirk.

Luna kissed over her fingers and she moaned softly. "Fuck me," she hissed out louder as she pressed back on the dildo, forcing herself onto it as a chill ran through her. "Fuck."

Moving up behind her, Aurora's breasts rested on her back as she fucked her firm and hard from the very beginning. "Is that what you need you little slut? To be fucked on your knees..." she said into her ear and bit into it. "Is that hard enough for you? Or do you want to be pounded into the mattress?"

Luna's jaw dropped as she felt her so close, moaning out as she rocked back against the dildo and she nodded eagerly. "Harder," she breathed as she reached back to spank her. "I need to ache tomorrow. Thinking about you."

Curling an arm around her hips she teased her clit as she kept the pace the same for a moment, kissing and nipping over her neck. "You're gonna ache," she moaned into her skin. Slowly building up the force she brought her hand down and spanked her only to force her down onto her front, pinning her down so her clit was forced against her fingers as she forced the dildo into her pussy over and over again.

Luna buckled down against the bed as the force grew harder and she trembled against the mattress, Aurora's fingers perfectly placed to stimulate her as well and she moaned out loudly into the pillow. "Oh my god... fuck, yes..."

"You like that?" Aurora moaned into her ear, using her knees to spread her legs nice and wide so she could take the dildo into her over and over again. "You are a whore."

Luna moaned out at that and she nodded eagerly, rocking her hips back quickly. "Just for you," she moaned out. "You fuck me so good," she groaned as she shook.

Aurora nodded in agreement and tilted the dildo up so the head of it could grind against her spot with each thrust. 'Yes - take it... take it fucking you like a little slut," she murmured, her fingers cvered in her juices as she kept teasing her clit.

Luna couldn't take those words, shaking in her arms only for her hips to jerk eagerly, her jaw dropping as she cried out loudly and came hard.

Slowing down the movement she offered her her fingertips once more as she just fucked her slow and steady through her orgasm, smiling as she watched goose pimples spread across her skin.

Luna sucked her fingertips clean, shivering and trembling as she melted into the mattress only to shake her head and pull back, pressing her hand back to stop her. "Fuck," she groaned out into the pillow.

Aurora pulled the dildo out and set it on the bedside table. Leaning down she playfully bit her ass. "You are a little slut, huh?"

Luna laughed at that, though it came out as a moan and she nodded her head slowly. "...you can't say much," she teased as she rolled over slowly to catch her breath.

Aurora laughed softly and shrugged her shoulders. "Perhaps?" She murmured and lay flat out on the bed again, her chest rising and falling quickly as she looked up to the ceiling.

Luna lay out beside her and sighed out happily, unable to believe that her evening had ended in this way. She had never considered sleeping with a hooker before but if this was what it was like then she might consider it in the future. The jet lag, the weed and the booze started to catch up with her and she turned onto her side to spoon behind Aurora, sliding her hands over her stomach and chest to cuddle in close.

Aurora felt Luna settling in for sleep behind her and knew that she had to draw this to a close. "I - mm. I should go," she said as she pushed herself to sit up. Sliding Luna's hands off of her body she stood, walking naked through the room to retrieve her underwear.

Luna opened her eyes and arched an eyebrow at that. "Sure," she murmured with a shrug though she felt anything but nonchalant at the other woman leaving. "Thanks." Letting out a yawn she tried to appear disinterested but her eyes trailed her throughout the room, admiring the grace of her movements as she re-dressed, her mind racing on whether she would go back to her window that night.

"You are welcome," Aurora winked as she stepped back into her heels and put her raincoat back on. "See you around." she said with a smile and blew her a kiss before heading for the door. Aurora got a cab back to her apartment, her mind replaying everything that had happened that evening. She took a shower and retired to bed, feeling truly relaxed for the first time after a night working.

Luna stared at the door for a while after Aurora had left, still able to smell the scent of her skin and perfume on her sheets. Letting out a slow breath she tried to ignore the fact that she knew without a doubt she would be visiting her window again. She'd had a taste of this beautiful woman and she needed more.