All Comments on 'Pillar Ch. 05'

by CaringAndDemanding

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
MayberrygirlMayberrygirlover 8 years ago
Well done!

I have followed this novel from the beginning. I was so very pleased to find chapter 5 in my perusal of the story board! Your progression through the introduction of the characters and their developments have kept me entranced.. Thank you for a very good and satisfying read....takes me to a place I would love to experience.. 💕

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
I'll miss them!

I've come to enjoy having the three in my life. I would like to follow them further thru marriage, a life for Alex, and on and on. So I guess I'll miss them. Thank you Mike

CaringAndDemandingCaringAndDemandingover 8 years agoAuthor
Calm (Pillar 2) is planned to be posted here soonish (posted on 25/09/2015)

Hi everyone, and thank you for reading my entire story.

I'm closer than I realized to completing Calm, the sequel to Pillar.

The story will go into how Ruth and Tom continue their relationship after their engagement, but it's meant to be a story that can stand on its own.

To those who loved Alex, I'm sorry, but she's not part of Calm. Someone completely different gets involved in Tom and Ruth's lives.

I'd very much like some beta readers for my story, to act as a reality check and to point out things that don't make sense. I want Calm to reach the level Pillar has. Hopefully with less reworking.

I have the same friend that reviewed Pillar going over the first two chapters now, but the story has five chapters again, so that won't suffice.

Contact me if you're interested in beta reading.

C&D

JudyLeeJudyLeeover 8 years ago
HEA.

Ruth found her perfect mate. He discovered her hidden desires and being the man he is, she knows he will never betray her trust in him. He gave her the discipline she desired while also recognizing her need to stand next to him as his equal. Few of us ever find that combination for ourselves. At first, I thought he could possibly be a vicious sadist. Even he suspected it in himself. Both of them grew and developed as their relationship progressed. I added you and your story to my 'favorites 'list.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
What a loads of bollocks.

I would have been more willing to suspend my disbelief had Tom had any moral grounding at all. He is basically a thief and a psycopathic bully. Mind you, I'm sure that's not what the author had in mind and had the writing been of better quality then that maybe would not have been my view. I was never convinced Tom had the balls, charisma or even charm to be a tue dominant. I have to confess, I gave up somewhere in the middle of this juvenile crap. I think I gave it more than a fair crack though.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userCaringAndDemanding@CaringAndDemanding
Hey, I'm the guy behind the stories. I chose the name CaringAndDemanding because the multiple facets of sexual control are what interests me most when it comes to erotica, whether it be in BDSM or Ds setting, or in a noncon/reluctance setting. When I write a story, I want the...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Pillar Ch. 04 Previous Part
Pillar Series Info